Site recommendation for Astrology

Does anyone know of a website that would enable me to input any composite of a planetary signs and get a date that this existed in the solar system?

For example, I would like to input, "Capricorn Sun, Cancer Moon, Mars Scorpio, Venus Scorpio, Mercury Capricorn," and get a date that this was in the sky, as well as what else was in the sky with these planets.

I might be asking too much, but I would really like to play around with this if it exists.

Thank you for your help and speculation,

HumptyDumpty

kaktuzz

Does anyone know of a website that would enable me to input any composite of a planetary signs and get a date that this existed in the solar system?

For example, I would like to input, "Capricorn Sun, Cancer Moon, Mars Scorpio, Venus Scorpio, Mercury Capricorn," and get a date that this was in the sky, as well as what else was in the sky with these planets.

I might be asking too much, but I would really like to play around with this if it exists.

Thank you for your help and speculation,

HumptyDumpty

Check this link:
https://famouspeople.astro-seek.com/advanced-astro-seeker/?slunce=10&luna=4&merkur=10&mars=8

Maybe you could use some of it's search functions.

It's limited to the dates of birth of famous people (therefore some dates are missing), but I'm currently working on updating this search engine to be able to search any date/aspect/position between 1800-2100.

JUPITERASC

Check this link:
https://famouspeople.astro-seek.com/advanced-astro-seeker/?slunce=10&luna=4&merkur=10&mars=8

Maybe you could use some of it's search functions.

It's limited to the dates of birth of famous people (therefore some dates are missing), but I'm currently working on updating this search engine to be able to search any date/aspect/position between 1800-2100.
Siriusly kaktuzz thank you - you're a star :smile:

SiriusEgypt-750x948-237x300.jpg

608423-25518-26.jpg

ufovni2012%2Bsirius%2Borion.jpg

@kaktuzz

This is pretty awesome and almost exactly what I wanted. Thank you very much for sharing.

If only your site would search any date where the specific sky was present, and not just the celebrities associated with that date. I get to see the dates, but only if famous people exist born on those dates.

Regardless, I appreciate you replying to my thread.

kaktuzz

@kaktuzz

This is pretty awesome and almost exactly what I wanted. Thank you very much for sharing.

If only your site would search any date where the specific sky was present, and not just the celebrities associated with that date. I get to see the dates, but only if famous people exist born on those dates.

Regardless, I appreciate you replying to my thread.

Hi HumptyDumpty69,
check this new Planet Positions Seeker (Ephemerides Online Finder):
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/astrology-planet-positions-ephemerides-seeker

It should search any date now :)

Attachments

• seek_planet_seeker.jpg
    seek_planet_seeker.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: