Will Kaka move to Manchester City?

fensi88

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has admitted for the first time that Kaka could move to Manchester City.
As a Kaka's fan I immediately ask question: "Will Kaka move to MC?"

154970b6cbe9d0d.gif

Kaka is represented with Su in Cap, excellent "picture" for him as he is serious, traditional and hard working man.
His present job is ruled with Ma, ruler of 10th house, Su exalt Ma, so he likes his job. His next job, job in Manchester City, is ruled by ruler of 2nd sign in his 10th house (according to JF) and that is Ve, exalted, in his 8 house, house of others money, excellent proposal from MC club - world record transfer bid of £100m.
I do not see applaying aspect between Su or Moon with Ve, so my opinion that he will not move to Manchester City.
What do you think?

tikana

Fensi

when i read the question I couldnt stop laughing.. yah i know who he is ..
No he is not moving anywhere.. no applying aspects sun/saturn nor moon/saturn plus asce conj south node

T

fensi88

Ok, 2:0 for "no"!
Yes, Tik, we could analyse this chart on your way too, as 1/7 house matter, and great, we got same result!

RayAustin

No, it looks like he won't be going. The idea has probably been long abandoned, with moon far from Saturn.

It's a pretty good thing he isn't, either.
Tenth house is profit from moving, moon squares its lord mars without good reception while opposing the tenth house, which means he wouldn't do well there.
Mercury retrograde in the seventh, is also perhaps a change of mind in the matter.
Last aspect of moon is square to Sun, another no and conflict of interest.

Ray:D

fensi88

BBC SPORT:

"AC Milan playmaker Kaka has turned down a lucrative move to Manchester City. "Kaka is staying at Milan," said a club spokesman, after team owner Silvio Berlusconi told Italian television the 26-year-old had opted not to leave. "That's the end of the story," Berlusconi told Italian television. "I'm truly delighted to have kept Kaka at Milan.

So, we were right! Horary works!