Signs we are meant to be enemies with based on natal chart.

The19thLaw

I was wondering about this as I have found that some signs get along better with each other than others. Obviously a big part of it is the element, a Scorpio is far likely to get along with a Cancer but hate Leos. The other part is planetary rulers being shared perhaps, a Scorpio might get along with Aries but clearly dislike the other two fire signs.

Now I have also heard that certain houses determine this as well.

7th house is the house of open enemies and 12th house being the house of hidden enemies.

Could this mean that ruler of 7th house is going to be your open enemy yet the ruler of 12th house the traitor?

I kind of want to know if you can look at your natal chart and see what signs you'll likely not get along with and which ones you generally will.

LiberatedLotus

Aside from having to take into account the complexities of a chart, I think this also depends entirely on how one views astrology and their personal relationship to it.

My apologies if I may be reading into things as it may be nothing more than a poor choice of words, but your approach seems to be fatalistic. That's fine to a degree, but it almost sounds like you don't take into account the concept of free will at all. Nor the complexity of a human being.

Do you have preconceived notions / theories that you then use astrology to validate without actual objective analysis? Yeah, if you take that approach you can "prove" just about anything. Arriving at any type of actual truth or deep understanding is quite another matter.

Personally, understanding things in a deeply intimate way is entirely different than simply looking at something on a surface level & proclaiming it's the way it is & then going so far as to proclaim it's what "should" be. What does that even imply? What purpose does that even serve?

Last edited:

love-thinking

I was wondering about this as I have found that some signs get along better with each other than others. Obviously a big part of it is the element, a Scorpio is far likely to get along with a Cancer but hate Leos. The other part is planetary rulers being shared perhaps, a Scorpio might get along with Aries but clearly dislike the other two fire signs.

7th house is the house of open enemies and 12th house being the house of hidden enemies.

Could this mean that ruler of 7th house is going to be your open enemy yet the ruler of 12th house the traitor?

I kind of want to know if you can look at your natal chart and see what signs you'll likely not get along with and which ones you generally will.

Square signs, inconjunct signs, and signs next to each other typically don't like or understand each other. Opposing signs will play the game but will have some understanding of each other. Water and earth signs get along and air and fire signs get along.

That's a rule. Having moon signs that are out of sync in a relationship or friendship will lead to 1. Boredom 2. Enemies 3. You'll find the other annoying and hate their values or ideals 4. You'll claim the other is sociopathic or narcissistic even if they are not especially if you guys moons are inconjunct 5. That person will seem very uncool to you to the point of you dismissing them altogether

JUPITERASC

I was wondering about this as I have found that
some signs get along better with each other than others.
PLANETS have FRIENDS and ENEMIES - SIGNS DO NOT :smile:
Obviously a big part of it is the element, a Scorpio is far likely to get along with a Cancer but hate Leos. The other part is planetary rulers being shared perhaps, a Scorpio might get along with Aries but clearly dislike the other two fire signs.
I kind of want to know if you can look at your natal chart
and see what signs you'll likely not get along with
and which ones you generally will.
SIGNS are NEUTRAL
PLANETS may or may not get along
and
entirely dependent on the individual natal chart
Square signs, inconjunct signs, and signs next to each other
typically don't like or understand each other.
generalisation is fun but unreliable
SIGNS are NEUTRAL
SIGN RULERS may or may not get along
Opposing signs will play the game
but will have some understanding of each other.
Water and earth signs get along
and air and fire signs get along.
That's a rule.
thinking that SIGNS themselves
somehow get along/don't get along
is a misunderstanding
Having moon signs that are out of sync in a relationship
or friendship will lead to 1. Boredom 2. Enemies
3. You'll find the other annoying and hate their values or ideals
4. You'll claim the other is sociopathic or narcissistic
even if they are not especially if you guys moons are inconjunct
5. That person will seem very uncool to you to the point of you dismissing them altogether
PLANETS rule SIGNS
PLANETS may be FRIENDS or ENEMIES :smile:

astrological-planets-friends-enemies-neutrals.jpg

love-thinking

PLANETS have FRIENDS and ENEMIES - SIGNS DO NOT :smile:

SIGNS are NEUTRAL
PLANETS may or may not get along
and
entirely dependent on the individual natal chart

generalisation is fun but unreliable
SIGNS are NEUTRAL
SIGN RULERS may or may not get along

thinking that SIGNS themselves
somehow get along/don't get along
is a misunderstanding

PLANETS rule SIGNS
PLANETS may be FRIENDS or ENEMIES :smile:

astrological-planets-friends-enemies-neutrals.jpg

Just because the planets have enemies doesn't mean the signs don't! Planets rule signs but don't dictate a signs characteristics as that is dictated by mode, and element as well. Secondly I know plants have enemies and that's why they some planets don't do well together side by side. But try and get a Taurus moon and Gemini moon to date and come back to me with their experiences.

JUPITERASC

Just because the planets have enemies doesn't mean the signs don't!
Planets rule signs
but don't dictate a signs characteristics
as that is dictated by mode, and element as well.
Secondly I know plants have enemies
and that's why they some planets don't do well together side by side.
But try and get a Taurus moon
and Gemini moon
to date and come back to me with their experiences.

"A Taurus Moon" and "a Gemini Moon" may do well on a date
DEPENDENT on their chart as a whole :smile:
i.e.
there are approximately twelve million people
born monthly worldwide
with a Gemini Moon
and another twelve million with a Taurus Moon

= an annual total of two hundred and eighty eight million individuals
clearly
no one has studied all their charts
nor met them all
many of these indviduals may get along well
DEPENDENT on their individual natal PLANETARY placements

love-thinking

"A Taurus Moon" and "a Gemini Moon" may do well on a date
DEPENDENT on their chart as a whole :smile:
i.e.
there are approximately twelve million people
born monthly worldwide
with a Gemini Moon
and another twelve million with a Taurus Moon

= an annual total of two hundred and eighty eight million individuals
clearly
no one has studied all their charts
nor met them all
many of these indviduals may get along well
DEPENDENT on their individual natal PLANETARY placements

When I compare the signs relations, I hope people assume what I mean is without taking other factors into account. And moon is a large part of who someone is probably around 60 percent so I really doubt they'll get along for years without having problems. You don't show your moon love during a durst date, you show your asc

JUPITERASC

When I compare the signs relations, I hope people assume
what I mean is without taking other factors into account.
And moon is a large part of who someone is probably around 60 percent
You don't show your moon love during a durst date, you show your asc

significations of Moon :smile:

Moon completes sidereal cycles with 27.32166 days and anomalistic cycles with 27.55454 days.

Ascending Node completes retreating sidereal cycles with 18.61295 years.

Moon is moistening and moderately heating, benefic, feminine and nocturnal. Moon makes those born under her white, with fine figure, beautiful eyes, having excess of moist. Moon controls life, light, kingship, the household, high priesthood, affluence, gathering of the masses, foresight, the body, travel, fortune, appearance, outcomes, possessions, cohabitation, housekeeping, gains and expenditures, cities, assemblies, ships, the mother and the conception, the respiratory system, the upper gastrointestinal tract, the eyesight, especially the left eye, glass and reflection, silver, white colours and salty tastes. It is chronocrator over infancy up to the 4th year.

Bibliography:
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/home.html
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

love-thinking

No one "gets along for years without having problems" :smile:

I don't understand people, we have so much to agree on and everything I say makes actual sense when it comes to astrological principles and research don't by Jung. But you want to keep it vague and ambiguous, and police people when they say anything distinctive. I have had friends I've gotten along for years because they have at least 1 or 2 compatabile placements of either sun or asc.

Let's put it this way, why does sun or moon feel quote uncomfortable in the fourth and 8th house? Why is it private?

ardentika

There is no such thing as meant to have an enemy. To have an enemy is pretty much the same as loving someone and being in a relationship with the difference you spend all your energy to hate on someone and wish them the worse.Thats why 7rh is both for partnerships and open enemies. There is a fine line between love and hate.

Side note to @love-thinking, actually some new researches show that if in synsstry tlsame planets are inconjunct like Moon-Moon, Venus-Venus and so on, it create and immense bond between individuals and is actually a great aspect! Problems tend to arise when there is more than one quincunx and it's between different planets. Then just the tension is too much. But one tends to spice up the connection and be very positive! I myself had exact quincunx moon to moon with someone and it was the sweetest connection I've ever felt. Yes, sometimes there was lack of understanding,but acceptance always fixed the problem.

love-thinking

There is no such thing as meant to have an enemy. To have an enemy is pretty much the same as loving someone and being in a relationship with the difference you spend all your energy to hate on someone and wish them the worse.Thats why 7rh is both for partnerships and open enemies. There is a fine line between love and hate.

Quincunxes may work due to fascination if it's 8th house to 8th sign. When someone has planets in your 8th house, they fascinate you but may trigger your subconscious issues as well which could lead to obsession if you haven't worked things out. Now I haven't seen or done research on quincunxes between moons or suns, but that is something that may be the case due to the natural allignment of the planets.

But yes in general 7th house can be enemies, but I feel like oppositions more so than squares, inconjuncts, and the sign beside eachother, can see common ground. Aries and libra both are cardinal signs that are active in nature, and ambitious (cardinal), they just have to get over their differences to see eye to eye for example. Now again you can argue that squares and inconjuncts or signs beside eachother are not necessarily enemies, they just don't get eachother, but I feel like the greatest animosity comes from misunderstandings.

ardentika

You know what, you could be right. I had a friend for 5y who had his 12th house moon conjunct my 7th house Mars, and we ended up sort of enemies and has a fall out. Apparently in general everything that falls in the 7th house has a huge potential to turn sour.

Oh and by enemies I mean we had a strong clash of views to the point it was impossible to keep in touch. I mean him no harm haha.

david starling

You know what, you could be right. I had a friend for 5y who had his 12th house moon conjunct my 7th house Mars, and we ended up sort of enemies and has a fall out. Apparently in general everything that falls in the 7th house has a huge potential to turn sour.

Oh and by enemies I mean we had a strong clash of views to the point it was impossible to keep in touch. I mean him no harm haha.

Was it about political views?

david starling

When I compare the signs relations, I hope people assume what I mean is without taking other factors into account. And moon is a large part of who someone is probably around 60 percent so I really doubt they'll get along for years without having problems. You don't show your moon love during a durst date, you show your asc

You first show your Sun & M.C.-self, which is social. The Asc-self is private, and revealed to those who gain your trust.

ardentika

What's his opinion regarding astrology?

He didn't have much even tho he is Indian. He wasn't familiar with it untill I introduced him to it but he seemed quite open about it, however he doesn't believe in it's determinism, I don't either tbh. It's impossible for me to believe that a man made language can determine outcomes and lives. If it's man made it's up for debate and up for changes and upgrades.