Is it possible??

niki123

Is it really possible to know when a person can get married through astrology or any other science? Or if s/he is married will the marriage be a success or not? Please reply because I am eager to know the answer to this question but no one has given me any satisfactory answer. I am really frustrated with my sister's marriage condition, she has gone through hell with her first marriage. Now we as family members want her to get married again with a suitable guy. Is it possible to know her future? Please reply. It is a very difficult phase for all of us here. Thanks for any replies.

poyi

Premium Member
Is it really possible to know when a person can get married through astrology or any other science? Or if s/he is married will the marriage be a success or not? Please reply because I am eager to know the answer to this question but no one has given me any satisfactory answer. I am really frustrated with my sister's marriage condition, she has gone through hell with her first marriage. Now we as family members want her to get married again with a suitable guy. Is it possible to know her future? Please reply. It is a very difficult phase for all of us here. Thanks for any replies.

It is possible to assess when is the period of love or marriage periods. There are plenty of ancient text written from both East and West taught astrologers how to do it, many rules to follow and application on predictive works. But rather a person will take it forward then, there will be many factors to consider, mostly environmental and the most argumentative factor as Free Will.

For example, with Uranus transiting 5th and 7th house mostly meaning unstable relationship time, but rather it will lead to break up that will take both to make it happen and it will take both to have the natal promises and activation from progressions, transits, solar return everything to confirm the same message to allow it to happen, but the instability will be there and can be timed.

Astrology is a tool to read the messages of how the stars describe your life story. Some say that is purely fate and destiny, some believed we have complete free will of the situation. I personally believe that as a mix of both. So as much as an astrologer can predict, the element of individual's hard work and commitment will still be the final determination of their own destiny.

niki123

Thank you so much for the reply. Could you please give me any links or clues where I can read about her future. There are books, I have read Cheiro's numerology books but this particular aspect is not mentioned in detail in her date of birth. Are there any other sources. Thanks for any replies.

Marinka

Yes it is possible to see circumstances that will arise in the future but, not always able to easily identify between a loving stable long term relationship and a marriage. After all, astrology has been around for centuries because of it's ability to predict.

Also, in your case you are asking about your sister and because of that, I (others may feel differently) would be ethically bound not to reveal your sister's chart to you.

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you so much for the reply. Could you please give me any links or clues where I can read about her future. There are books, I have read Cheiro's numerology books but this particular aspect is not mentioned in detail in her date of birth. Are there any other sources. Thanks for any replies.

I have been reading various books. It is best to learn from books as they are well edited and has a flow for structural learning. For predictive astrology, some very easy to read one

"Predictive Events with Astrology",
"Identifying Planetary Triggers", by Celeste Teal;
"Transits", by Reinhold Ebertin;
"Parker's Astrology: The Definitive Guide to using Astrology in Every Aspect of Your Life", by Julia and Derek Parker

Theses had taught me a lot and I also use them as references book all the time. These are the basic books for new learner after myself reading them over and over again. Some members have their own favorite books also. You can go to Recommendation Section to look for what books people recommend.

niki123

Thank you for the reply. I would like to know about her future regarding her second marriage. Her date of birth is 5th September, 1974 and is born in India. Can anyone please predict. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

poyi

Premium Member
Yes it is possible to see circumstances that will arise in the future but, not always able to easily identify between a loving stable long term relationship and a marriage. After all, astrology has been around for centuries because of it's ability to predict.

Also, in your case you are asking about your sister and because of that, I (others may feel differently) would be ethically bound not to reveal your sister's chart to you.

Yes it is an ethic thing I should also remember.

In modern day also, same in Chinese astrology, in the past people will only have one sexual partner, these days people (some) can sleep around, in general the charts will show when you will have romance, short term flirts and most significantly when you have physical intimacy with. There are the measurements the chart shows and an astrologer can consider love, affections, sexual activity involving.

And when it comes to share finance in modern day you don't even need to marry to share finance. These are the examples of why astrologers these day will have some difficult times to define what is the ACTUAL marriage. However, when two get married, you can look at Paperwork activity, for marriage certificate, 10th house changed of status (for first marriage), especially when a woman carrying her husband's surname (if you change) that you can be a bit more sure that the legal activity involved, and change of status signified.

niki123

Thank you so much everyone for your valuable feedback. As mentioned I would definitely go through the books to know the predictions.

I would like to request anyone who has access to any of these books to please share the prediction for my sister (5th september, 1974) regarding her second marriage. Thanks for any information.

poyi

Premium Member
As Marinka said, it would be best if you sister post her own chart. And you will need very accurate birth time by minutes (not round about half an hour/hour birth time). Any predictive work will not work if you failure to provide accurate birth time.

Through capable astrologer's eyes, the natal chart is everything about your as a person. You can see very private matters. So it is better to be more conscious about the ethic side of astrology.

JUPITERASC

Each astrologer has their own opinion of how to predict specific events :smile: However, this is primarily a learning forum and for those interested who would enjoy testing the techniques for themselves, there are clear instructions as well as many example charts illustrating marriage delineation the traditional way at

DELINEATING MARRIAGE MEDIEVAL METHOD
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=383907#post383907
This is very intriguing subject isn't it? :)

Well, I must mention in the very beginning in explaining the methods here that they are of medieval astrology type (Bonatti, Abu Ali, Al Khayat and etc.).
To say that the method is 'Traiditional' is really using very wide range of time span in which different techniques for delineating marriage were used.
For example, the Hellenistic Astrologer's (Valens, Dorotheus and etc.) have used methods on their own, methods which I'll probably (not even later) not explain on this thread, but we can open another thread for that matter.
As this section of Traditional Astrology is quite new and in its beginnings, we now trow out the techniques here and there and title them as "Traditional". I hope that in the future we can make sub sections of traditional astrology, such as: "Medieval Astrology", "Hellenistic Astrology", Renaissance Astrology" and etc..

There are certain rules in Medieval Astrology compiled which can give quite good and workable methods for delineating marriage. The rules one can learn for a short period of time, but the practice is what is needed in order these rules to become second nature of the astrologer's intuitive tool in delineating such things as Marriage in the chart. This is what I would like to do on this thread: to practice as much charts as I/we will have the time to do it.

The Technique

The Compound Almuten is what is very practical thing in almost all methods used in medieval delineation. It seems that Bonatti and other medievals were very fond on Compound Almutens.
I will first give delineation for male charts, and in some later post will explain the delineation for female charts.

Finding the Compound Almuten for Marriage:

Find the Rulers of all 5 dignities for these places:

1. 7th house cusp

2. Lord of the 7th house

3. Planets in 7th house (if any)

4. Moon

5. Venus

6. Part of Marriage (According to Hermes) (ASC + VE - SA) for Men.

The Planet which gets most points over these places is Almuten of Marriage.
But consider also if there are impediments to these places.
If there is affliction to 7th house (by some Malefic's square or opposition), to the Moon (aspect, combust, cadent, retrograde and etc.)

See if one of the individiaul Almutens over these places is joined to the Lord of the Ascendant or its Almuten or the Lord of the 7th or its Almuten.
If they are in trine or sextile, and if especially in reception, then the native will rejoice in living beautiful life with his wife according to his desire.

But if the aspects were without reception, or if the aspects were square or opposition, then the significations will be judged lower.

Bonatti:

Example:
35kl8as.png

This is the chart of Akihito, Emperor of Japan

His chart is given on astrodatabank site as a chart of a man with successful marriage.

First we make Compound Almuten for these places:

1. 7th House Cusp at 28 Gemini:
Mercury 5, 3,
Saturn 3, 2
Jupiter 3
Sun 1

2. Ruler of 7th, Mercury in 16 Sag
Jupiter 5, 3
Sun 3
Saturn 3
Venus 2
Moon 1

3. Planets in 7th - there are no planets here

4. Moon 20 Pisces
Jupiter 5
Venus 4, 3
Mars, 3, 2, 1
Moon 3

5. Venus 15 Aquarius
Saturn 5, 3
Mercury, 3, 1
Jupiter 3, 2

6 Part of Marriage at 29 Sag
Jupiter 5, 3
Sun 3
Saturn 3, 1
Mars 2

Total:
Mercury 12
Saturn 20
Jupiter 29

No need to calculate further, Jupiter is Almuten of Marriage.
Look how strong is that Jupiter up there on MC.
He is receiving the Sun by sextile and the Part of Marriage on the Ascendant.

7th house cusp not impeded.
Its lord - Mercury, cadent (but in the first sign), not afflicted by Malefic's square or opposition, not by combustion.
Moon - not afflicted.
Venus - Saturn receives here in Aquarius.
Part of Marriage not afflicted, but indeed highlightened by ASC and Sun.

Lord (and also Almuten) of the 1st, and the Lord (and also Almuten) of the 7th are in Sextile. Jupiter receives Mercury.

Quite fortunate chart for marriage.

niki123

Thanks.
Her details of birth are 22:21:30 (10: 21 PM ) on 5th september, 1974, born in Durgapur, West Bengal, India. Please reply when will she get married ( 2nd marriage). It is an earnest request for all you knowledgeable people.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Thanks.
Her details of birth are 22:21:30 (10: 21 PM ) on 5th september, 1974, born in Durgapur, West Bengal, India. Please reply when will she get married ( 2nd marriage). It is an earnest request from all you knowledgeable people.

I said...it would be best if she can post this herself....is very hard to judge when all these happening online. But I can understand where Marinka coming from.

JUPITERASC

Thanks.
Her details of birth are 22:21:30 (10: 21 PM ) on 5th september, 1974, born in Durgapur, West Bengal, India. Please reply when will she get married ( 2nd marriage). It is an earnest request for all you knowledgeable people.
A QUOTE FROM FORUM RULES :smile:

AT
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php

Astrological data are highly sensitive. We therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or anonymize the name and all birth / personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

Please know that you should take your own risks if you decide to trust someone else with their astrological services, as this forum does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, via this forum in any form: through public forums or chat, private messages or emails.

Also remember that this is a public forum, indexed by search engines (Google, for instance), so basically everything you post here is not only viewable by any other person, but it also can be retrieved by a simple internet search.

akshat005

Yes dear, you can get full information about this question by astrology. Astrology has many technique to get predictions about marriage in native's life. By this, you can check about your marriage life as well as marriage time with perfect spouse. Sometimes, it is tough to know about life predictions but you can get some information by this. To get proper details of your sister's horoscope, you should provide here her date of birth,time and place details to know about her marriage life.