What is wrong with my health?

freedomlover

I keep getting the sense that my health is much worse than I've believed. I've been ill for a number of years, but have had no money or health care - free clinics couldn't find anything. I get the sense that there is more wrong that what I know about. I've been having extreme fatigue and almost passed out a few minutes ago. Can any of you find anything in this horary to show what is going on with my health?

My health background the past few years:

In addition to the epsode a little while ago....I've had chronic fatigue for years. Also, I have alot of "brain" problems - focusing, etc. Sometimes it hurts to think. My body is in pain all the time. At times I've barely been able to walk- to the point I would try to stand up and take step and I would fall down. My feet hurt most of the time when I walk on them. It feels like someone took a heavy stick and bruised the bottoms of my feet. My legs swell and hurt terribly. I also have a lot of skin problems - terrible acne, unexplained marks on my body, bruising, dry skin, etc.

Also, several times in the past few years, I've had my ear canals get infected and swell up. A couple of times it spread to my face and caused my face to swell up. Once it wouldn't go away - went to a free clinic. The doctor there said if I'd have waited another day or two, I'd be hospitalized. I forget what he called it, but it was like gangrene. I had it from my ear to my mid-cheek, from top of cheekbone to the jaw. It was almost unbearable pain. I still get problems with my ear swelling, but I give myself Reiki and pray and it will go down in a day or two.

I am 5'9" and usually weighed around 140. In the past few years, I've gained weight till I'm up to 210. Most of it came on rather suddenly in about 20 pound increments - with no change in diet or physical exercise. I'm a vegetarian and eat organic as much as I can get. I eat very little processed food and sweets. I don't drink coffee or sodas - although I drink about 2 glasses of iced green tea with organic sugar a day. I drink lots and lots of filtered water.

I've also been suffering Post-traumatic stress disorder, and other emotional/mental issues.

(I do think if it weren't for my prayer and good eating habits, I probably wouldn't be here right now, or there wouldn't be much left of me.)

Just trying to give as much detail as I can to show you where I'm at and what I know about.

PLEASE! Can anyone help?

View chart for "What is wrong with my health?"

(If you're having trouble viewing the chart, you'll need to do one of the following, depending on your browser: Click in the upper left hand corner - you should see a little magnifying glass
OR Click in the upper left hand corner - look for orange ball with blue arrows in lower right hand corner of chart - click on the orange ball.)

Okay, my interpretation....
I know very little about medical astrology. I know Leo has a lot to do with the heart/ back and spine/exhaustion and Aquarius has alot to do with circulation and ankles/lower leg. I do know I need chiropractic care desperately, as well, as much of my pain is due to the lack thereof.

I'm signified by the cusp of the 1st -so Saturn at 27*Leo in the 7th. My health is signified by the cusp of the 6th, so the Moon, which is at 20* Leo in the 6th, and is just starting to separate from a conjunction with the Sun. Moon is disposited by the Sun in Leo, which opposes the ASC from 6th.
POF conjuncts the ASC - Yes, I'm definitely in need of humanitarian aid - public funds, financial help from others. End of matter is cusp of 4th, so Mercury, which is at 16*Leo, also in the 6th. My sig, the Moon, is separating from a conjunction with Mercury. (Mercury is trining my natal Mercury (r) at 16*Sag/12th)

I don't know what all this means, except there's alot of 6th house activity.

I threw in some asteroids, in case anybody uses these. I noticed that "Hebe" the asteroid of service personnel is conjunct "Asclepius", the asteroid of Medical service personnel at 16/17*Cancer in the 5th. This is opposing the midpoint of my natal Mars/Venus in Cap - a very sensitive point in my chart. Asteroid "Reiki" (which I KNOW I need desperately) is at 17*Sag in the 10th, which conjuncts my natal Mercury (r) in the 12th. "Hygeia" - Asteroid concerning health matters, is retrograde at 16*Aries in the 2nd. My name asteroid is currently at 12*Leo, also in the 6th, and is exactly opposing Chiron (r) at 12*Aquarius, in the 12th. (Of some interest, for those who know of my recent inquiries regarding a certain man - his name asteroid is currently at 7*Virgo, conjunct the SN. We haven't had contact for 5 months, though.)

Jupiter is sitting smack on the MC of this chart, too, for whatever that means.(too much work/duty?) 1/7 houses are intercepted in Pisces/Virgo.
Vertex is at 14*Virgo in the 7th, in the intercepted house - the help I'm not getting? Interesting, it is opposing Pallas(r) at 15*Pisces in the 1st.

Okay.... that's all I can milk out of it.....:eek:

Last edited:

freedomlover

Something else interesting...

Not horary, but the Sun/Neptune opposition occuring now happens exactly on my Progressed ASC/DSC at 20*Aquarius/Leo. Lilith is also exact conjunct my Progressed ASC at 20*Aquarius. My Progressed Moon is at 18*Leo, conjunct the DSC from the 6th.

Don't know what this means, nor what it has to do with my health, but it sure is odd, don't you think?

archergirl

Hi FL,

This has me very concerned. Not the chart, but what you say.

Is there *any* way you can have some bloods run at one of the clinics, or have you done this?

Sudden or rapid weight gain can be caused by many different things: diabetes, endocrine problems, certain meds. It can also be an indication of progressive heart failure, I believe, which is no good!:eek: . The fact that you haven't changed your diet or lifestyle and have still gained so much weight is troubling. This, combined with skin problems, circulation problems, chronic fatigue, suggests that you may have a hormonal system that is WAY out of whack. Although you have a vegetarian diet, you may be inadvertently eating some things that exacerbate your health problems (food intolerances).

Do you not qualify for Medicaid or one of those things? I don't know off-hand where you're at, but surely there must be SOME sort of state-funded health insurance? Something from DHHS? I really think you ought to see a proper doctor, not a harried, overworked free clinic one; and I really, really think you ought to see an endocrinologist, at best, or at least be checked out for diabetes.

This is what makes me so **** mad about the US government's attitude toward healthcare. 40-odd million people with no health insurance, and those who manage to have it have to pay through the nose for it.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm no medical astrologer. I'll take your chart off, have a ponder, look at my books, and see if I can't find something out. What *does* cheer me up a little about your chart is, even though you are Saturn, detrimented, you are about to leave the heat of Leo and enter Virgo, where you'll start feeling much better. The Moon rules your 6th of health; it has recently been 'burned up' in the New Moon; it is leaving the Sun behind now, and will soon conjunct you, Saturn. I feel that this is a 'healing crises', coming to a head for you.

But please, go back to that clinic, DEMAND they do a 'rainbow' on you, have your blood-glucose tested, see if they can't find a clinical nutritionist to refer you to. Refuse to leave the clinic until they do something, or refer you someplace where they can do these things. Call the nearest university or hospital that does medical research, get signed up, and have them check you out. :eek:

PS: I would also *highly* recommend this book, not just to you, but to everyone. Save your spare change and get it!
http://www.amazon.com/Diet-Doctors-...3719943?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1186984095&sr=8-2

Best,
AG:)

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Freedomlover, Yeah i had a bit of a panic when I first looked at your chart but I hate to be a party pooper here- with saturn cj H7 cusp I'm not sure we should be using this chartright now- (I am always a bit dubious about doing a chart with Sat on H7 cusp but also part of a stellium with SO many confusing aspects today,-others may disagree but as house six sig is the moon and the moon is trapped inside the Leo board meeting I am not sure we will get the right result.
Freedom: your symptoms sound VERY serious to me (but i am not a medical doctor)...I agree totally with archer that you should proceed to a doctor without delay (This is from my gut feeling, not the chart)...I am not really trusting my horary results today with the stellium/new/moon and quite a few planets in very bad shape....maybe see a doc and cast this chart in a few days time...Take care, Lillyjgc

eedwards

Hi FreedomLover,

I am just saw your post and have a little time to post before going to work. I don't have time to look at your chart at the moment but I wanted to give some "input" on this issue that may help.

I have had most of your symptoms for quite a few years and have seen at least 7 different doctors.

My symptoms follow:

- Neuropathy, (pins and needles, numbness), of the extremities and face
- Leg weakness, (giving out), especially when climbing stairs
- Chronic Pain, (diagnosed with Chronic Pain Syndrome)
- Brain "fogginess" and memory issues
- Chronic ear infectons
- Bruising of the extremities

I have been on and off of several medications over the years, (the worse one was Fentanyl). Some of them worked and most of them didn't. I finally titrated off of the Fentanyl because it is extremely addicting, (physically), and I didn't want to become "dependant" on a medication to be free of pain.

To make a long story short.....All of these doctors tried to determine exactly what was "wrong" with me and failed. That is until recently....

My Neurologist told me about new findings in regards to Homocysteine levels and pain\heart attacks\memory etc.. He ordered a blood test and my Homocysteine levels came back extremely high, (19.87 m/ml).

I was given a prescription for "MetaNx." The odd thing is that this not a medicine...it is labelled as a "Medical food" by prescription only. The ingredients? High levels of Folic acid, B6 and B12! My insurance will not cover this item and it is extremely expensive, ($3.50+ per pill).

After I "investigated" this supplement online I read many stories about people getting off of long term, heavy duty pain medicines that they had been reliant on for years, have resolved their Neuropathy issues, etc..

I learned that the ingrediants in this medication are very specific "forms" of B12 and Folic acid because many people's bodies, (more than previously thought), can not convert these vitamins into their usable state.

I searched locally and online, (ebay), and found supplements containing the EXACT forms and dosages of these vitamins. The cost is around $10.00 for a two month supply.

It has been 3 weeks since starting the supplements and I must say the results, thus far, are amazing. The neuropathy is 99% gone, no leg weakness and my "brain fog" is lifting. I am excited to see the long term benefits and results of my next bloodwork.

So, I will now try to stop sounding like an infomercial and list the ingredients\dosage and forms to look for. Basically, look in the heart health sections of supplements and make sure that the type and dosage of Folate and B12 are the same.

B6 10mg - 500% of RDA
Folate as (Metafolin) 400mcg - 100% of RDA
B12 as (Methylcobalamin) 200mcg -3333% of RDA

Please let me know how things work out.

Take care,
Ed

Lissa

Hi Freedomlover,

Sorry to hear about your health problems!:( And I was complaining about my health,you are through things much worse than me!

I am not a doctor but,from what you said,it looks like your hormones may be going a little bit crazy.Not many doctors think about sending paients to the endocrinologist(is this spelled correcty?)to have their hormones checked,when hormones are so important for the body's good functioning,since they are like the body's universal communication system;they regulate the funcionting of all the other organs,by telling them when to start working and when to stop.And then the hormones are controlled by an organ(can't remember it's name)located in the brain,which is another very important body part that doctors tend to ignore.

This said,I really think you should write down all your symptons,go to the free clinic and have a serious conversation with your doctor.People are supposed to be able to walk normally,just your walking disability should be enough for the doctor to take a good hard look at your health,(look at me,I went to my doctor saying I was depressed and got out with loads and loads of medical tests,I was surprised he didn't order me a full body byopsy!!!)and order some exams for you.I don't know things work in the USA,but here in Portugal,if you go to a 'regular' doctor who sends you to a speciliazed doctor you can get the consultations for a fairly good price.In case you can't get your doctor to listen to you,I'd sugest you save the money you'd be spending Archergirl's book and find an endocrinologist yourself as soon as you can.

You know I'm not a professional astrologer,but here's my take at the chart:

I'd like to start by saying that there are some very confusing signs in this chart.

You are Saturn,heavily detrimented as we all know,sitting in the7th,reaching out for someone else's help.The Moon,significator of your current health problems,is moving to conjunct your significator,Saturn,which I'm interpreting as good sign,that you'lll be feeling better soon.The Sun,planet located in your house of sickness,receives the Moon in it's dignity,and the fact that the Sun is so well dignified and placed in the6th house seems to be saying that you will 'protected',somehow;it's obvious your health is not OK but I hope the Sun's placement in this house will be able to keep you away from any "major" health complications,or at least from worse problems than the ones you're going through right now.The POF is sitting closely to the ASC;I once read the ASC(and not the6th house cusp)relates to health(whereas the6th house is sickness):this clearly says you WANT to be healthy again(duhh).The POF is quite strong in it's angularity,so,once again,I'm interpreting this as a good sign,that you are free from any major,major health problems that would keep you from functioning well for the rest of your life.The fact that the POF is conjunct Neptune seems to be speaking of one those strange,confusing diseases that doctors can't diagnose;not only,but the Moon is also moving to oppose Neptune.Using a simple rule someone once taught me,I tried to calculate when would it be good for you to see a doctor,that is,when the Moon/Neptune opposition is out of effect and the doctor is able to diagnose you properly,but it came out 'time undetermined',so I'd really sugest you to see a doctor as soon as you can.

A few more observations on the chart.You have the North Node in your house so,once again,you WILL BE FINE.We all know how the current astrological configurations suck,and that stellium with the detrimented malefic and the Retro Venus are really quite dodgy,but this chart has some quite positive testimonials.The end of the matter is Mercury,and Mercury is in the6th(you really are ill),which is Mercury's natural house,so accidental dignity.With Mercury accidentaly dgnified,coudl it be that the doctor think you're more healthy than you are?I usually read accidentaly dignified planets like they were faking it,e.g. let's say it's a question about buying a house and the house's significator is accidentaly dignified,I read it as a sign appears to be in tremendous good shape and well-conserved when it really isn't.The bad new about Mercury is that it is combust,showing the hardships you're going through.The good new about Mercury is that any combust planet will get to a point where it will be cazimi,when you will find a competent doctor(the Sun as ruler of the7th)that will see your problems with clarity and will be willing to treat you right.

Just another observation on the chart.Notice how I was talking about hormones,and how your problem may be hormonal?Correct me if I'm wrong,but doesn't Jupiter rule hormones?Notice how Jupiter sits so closely to an angle.And how it is moving to oppose Mars,a planet that is conjunct the end of the matter.Once again,I'm not a doctor,neither a horary expert,but the fact that Jupiter,as the ruler of hormones,is so close to an angle,seems to be highligthing what I said before.

...unless Jupiter has nothing to do with hormones,and in that case you can ignore me completely:rolleyes:.

Just my two cents,for what they are worth.

My best wishes to you Freedom!

Hugs,
Lissa

indigo

I don't have time right now to go in depth but I believe I may have some answers for you ,not based on horary astrolgy but medical astrology.
I will have time later to look closely at your chart but in briefly looking at it now, I think I may have some answers.I was in a very similar health situation as you and my answers began with medical astrology.
I studied with Eileen Nauman and this is where I learned what I will post later for you.Can you tell me approximately when this began,what was going on in your life,were you exposed to any chemicals,traumatic situations,dental work etc.It would be good if we could find the trigger event because that would give more info as to the cause.
Also how many silver fillings do you have?
Indigo

archergirl

HI FL,

I'm glad so many people have pitched in to help you.

Eedwards especially had some great suggestions, and there seems to be some consensus amongst us that your troubles *MAY* be hormonally-related, or connected to deficiencies in your diet. There is definitely consensus that you need more help than just our 'professional' opinions!;)

I would issue a caution about taking supplements, especially megadoses, without first passing it by a physician (which eedwards has done, thank goodness!). Self-diagnosis can be helpful in some situations but it would be better to get a professional assessment, bloodwork, and metabolic screenings first. Everyone's body is different, and what works well for one person can be a disaster for the next.

Many people take melatonin supplements, for example, to help them sleep. What they don't realise is that melatonin is a hormone. (It can't be regulated by the DEA, because melatonin is also found in everyday foods, like bananas). The long-term side effects of melatonin supplementation have not been figured out, but, being a hormone, you can bet it's going to have effects we haven't yet discovered! It is also linked to depression in regular users, who took it because they can't get to sleep, but find themselves with far worse troubles.

So, just be cautious, please!

Lillyjgc, I think FL's chart is probably okay to read (although I take your point about the Leo board meeting) as she is represented by Saturn. Lissa very cleverly pointed out that FL is seeking help from other people (7th); the 7th also means that she is (or ought to be) in the hands of a physician, also represented by the 7th.

FL, you need to get it checked out, girlfriend! :D

Lissa

Hope you can read through my spelling mistakes,too many for me to go back and correct them now:D.If you have any doubt just ask me and I'll clarify things for you.

...you know when my Mercury in Aries takes on the keyboard...:rolleyes:

Blessings,
Lissa

Lissa

Something just striked me about this chart.

Mars is sitting on the end of the matter.With Mars as the significator of cutting,placed in Gemini,could it be you will have to undergo an 'intrusive' medical exam?I hope not,I don't know about you but I'm deadly afraid of those things

Well anything that gets you back to your health:)

sskohli

HI FL,
we all pray to god to make you well.
So you can answer all our queries and lead us in the right direction.

Lissa,
I think the significator for hormones is Moon.
And according to Nadi..her Moon and Mercury are BADLY affected..
so all the problems attributed to Moon = hormonal problems, dizziness, depression
Mercury...nervous, skin, speech.
Hey FL, try to reduce the intake of salt in your food...moon controls the tides and our blood has the same saline content as the sea water...so if we reduce the salinity in our body...the moon affects us less..(that's what the sages have mentioned)
Atleast your depression and dizziness would go..
also the water retention in you which might be the reason for your weight gain can be reduced by reducing the intake of salt.
For the skin..can you take sun-baths...(ofcourse with the appropriate protection)..sunlight heals a lot skin related problems and also increase the body's vitamin D..increasing your immunity...
don't know somethings off my mind...
but the next couple of months could be very trying...and you should muster all your courage and prayers.
And ofcourse we are all here with you.
Take care and heal soon
sandeep

Sandeep

freedomlover

Thanks to all for your kind replies!

I just wanted to make a brief post to let you all know I've read your replies.
I have some things to say in response, but am too physically weak and mentally unfocused to make a detailed response at this time. I figured you all would be wondering why I hadn't responded, so I figured I'd better check in.;)

I know many of you have been praying for me, and I really need and appreciate it. I can use all I can get. If any of you can do distance Reiki or some other remote healing technique, I would be very grateful if you could do so. I can pm you my location, and whatever else you need.

I will reply to all who posted when I start feeling a little better. I had to go into town today - some things that had to be done. But it wore me completely out. Maybe after I rest a little......

johnmike59

FL, I am shocked and so deeply troubled by your deep distress. As Archergirl points out, there must be some clinic in your city or state, where you can get a DIAGNOSIS. Reading your first post, the very first thing that popped into my head is that it may something neurological, or, again, as Archergirl, points out, you may be retaining water by dint of some coronary disorder or it may be an auto-immune disease -- your Mars placement brought to mind a friend who was just diagnosed with auto-immune hepatitis. Extraordinary, isn't it? No one seems to know its cause.

Your diet is impeccable, so this 70 lb. weight gain is troublesome. If there is anything I can do for you, FL, please PM me. I am in Gotham and we have the best of the best here.

Don't worry -- ever the Virgo, I do believe, there is ALWAYS a solution -- some are quite evident and others take a bit more of a time to figure. You've great support here and I'm sure we'll do our best to look after you! You've been so kind to me these last months -- it's the least I can do, save I'm sorry, for your sake, that I have to do it at all. No worries -- I know you'll be in fine fettle.

Archergirl, I hope when I fall ill, you will offer up the same pearls of wisdom and advice. I don't know what so many of us guys would do without ladies like you!

FL, take good care of yourself, you hear?

Last edited:

Stacey5271

I just want to chime in with another round of DEMAND BLOOD WORK!

I personally ran into problems of fatigue, dizziness, tingling in my legs and feet and weight gain (not 70 lbs though) about 10 years ago, and thanks to bloodwork, my doctor found that my thyroid wasn't working properly causing me to have symptoms of hypoglycemia. Even with medication, I don't think the circulation in my feet it what it should be.

Good luck!

freedomlover

Thanks to all for your thoughts, posts, and prayers.....

Okay, I'm going to attempt to answer and update....

To AG, Lissa, Lilly, Johnmike, and Stacey,

I'm feeling a little better, but still very weak and not thinking very clearly - still alot of pain. I've also done alot of soul-searching to try to find the roots of the illness energetically. I may post that later - I'll stick to replies for now.
I'm finding it hard to be detail-oriented right now, so please forgive me for not answering you all individually. I'll just give an overview of the replies.

A little over a year ago I had a "rainbow" done at the local rural hospital. They said everything was normal. Also around that same time, I had ekg and some other expensive tests done - all normal. That made about the 3rd time since May 2002 that I've had the battery of blood tests, and it's always normal. This last time, it seems like there was another specific thyroid test run, but it was normal, too. That was always my belief, and the most common suggestion from people - thyroid... but it's always checked normal.

My chiropractor, who also did kinesiology, etc, said that energetically my throat chakra was out of balance, and this is connected to the thyroid, I think, so I don't know. She also said that my adrenals were almost completely burned out - and that was a couple of years ago - my energy level has gotten worse from there.

However in the battery of test last year, they did find Epstein-Barr and cytomegalovirus antibodies, with the Epstein-Barr active. The doctor there basically told me that since all my test were normal, other than these, that there was nothing else wrong with me, and so to just go home and rest. I"ve tried to do that, but I realize there really is more wrong, and the doctor was wrong about giving up on diagnosing.

My gut feeling for several years is that it was major endocrine gland imbalance. I've felt that I needed to see an endocrinologist, but there were none in this area, and I was stranded to get back to NC, where they had good free medical care at a major hospital. This seems to be the general consensus from the horary, so I'm going to proceed from there as a first step. I am going to see if my deceased mother's best friend will let me stay with her for awhile, and if she will, I've got someone lined up to drive me there. I just found out she lives in a city where there is a good free clinic, staffed by lots of volunteer physicians, including specialists. I checked, and they do have an endocrinologist. Hopefully, I can get in next week, if all goes well.

I think the weight gain, and probably much of the illness stems from my being sexually abused as a child by my uncle who lived with us. When I lost my home in 2002, I had to live with whoever I could find to live with. Several times it was with a male acquaintance. Often times they were interested in me as a girlfriend, but I was not interested in them as more than a friend. It was always extremely uncomfortable to have to live there. All my weight gains that came on like 20 pounds in 2 weeks coincide with my having to live with a man who wanted a relationship with me, but I didn't want one with them. Fortunately they were all gentlemen about it, but psychologically, I think it messed with me.

Sandeep,
I do lie in the sun as much as I can. The heat makes me even weaker and sicker, so I'm limited to the days and how much time I can spend there. It does help my skin very much, when I'm able to get sufficient time in the sun - very energizing, as well - as long as it's not too hot outside.

I actually crave salt, which makes me still think there is a thyroid problem going undiagnosed, hence the craving for the iodine. My swelling is only water retentive on the really, really hot days(no a/c inside). Most of the time it's more of a feeling that the tissues are hot and inflamed.

Lissa,
You're right with the POF conjunct Neptune - it is a very nebulous, hard-to-diagnose disease. Good chart read, too!

Indigo,
To answer your specific questions:

I've only be exposed to the standard chemicals most people are : pesticides, hair color, etc.

Traumatic situations? HA! My LIFE has been one traumatic situation after another. Most recently, since 2002 I have been homeless, having lost my home due to the early stages of this disease and PTSD from my childhood sexual abuse memories started to surface and pastlife trauma being triggered. I have moved like 60 times since then, all the time being sick with no medical care. I also had recurrent kidney infections throughout all this time. (which I have history of since teens, also genetically) Several times, I had like $10 a week for food. Plus, the vast majority of those I interacted with said to me, "You don't look sick!" and treated me like I was dirt. I guess it's because I have a high tolerance for pain (Is that another term for being a glutton for punishment?) and tried to "keep on keeping on" the best I could. People would see me maybe the one time a week I was about to go out and about for a few hours. I would be dressed neatly, and have my hair and makeup done - so I guess that disqualified me for compassion. They didn't see the days of endless pain I spent barely able to get out of bed or move around. I could go on and on, but I will spare you. Yes, lots of trauma.

As to the last half of above paragraph, and the doctor dismissing it all with the Epstein-Barr diagnosis alone........I think Lissa was pretty right on with this:
With Mercury accidentaly dgnified,coudl it be that the doctor think you're more healthy than you are?I usually read accidentaly dignified planets like they were faking it,e.g. let's say it's a question about buying a house and the house's significator is accidentaly dignified,I read it as a sign appears to be in tremendous good shape and well-conserved when it really isn't.The bad new about Mercury is that it is combust,showing the hardships you're going through.

As to the Mercury fillings... I'm aware of this, and was set up to have them removed and replace by a dentist trained in this behavior when the illness set in. I did have some kind of something done in May or June 1998 - some kind of scar or something wrong from a botched wisdom tooth removal a few years before. This was recommended by the dentist who was going to do the amalgam removals. He said it was compromising my immune system and wanted it done first - but that's all I got done. I have probably something like 6 amalgam fillings, put in mostly in my early teens, I think, maybe earlier.

The trigger event ( as mentioned above) seems to be the combined effect of the memories surfacing from the childhood sexual abuse, and the pastlife memories (being excommunicated from the church and burned as a witch) This was triggered when the vast majority of my friends abandoned me because of my spiritual beliefs, and the people in the local church I went to turned on me, saying I was a witch because I believed in past lives, read tarot cards, and was into astrology. I have not been able to have a support system in my life. I feel very alone. This forum is pretty much all I have. I've been trying very hard to forgive and release and move on, but just have not been successful as of yet.

Eedwards,

Checking into all the good info. Thanks!!!

I hope I didn't miss anyone. Please forgive me if I did. Thanks so much to all of you. I really appreciate your support. I'm very sorry it took me so long to get back to all of you, but it couldn't be helped.

Please continue sending light... I'm still struggling terribly with all of this. I don't know what in the current lineup in the sky is triggering this, but it's like suddenly all of my symptoms have gotten 10 times worse.

Freedomlover

Last edited:

johnmike59

Oh, FL, I am SO sorry for your distress. I will remember you in prayer and I hope the Good Lord aids you, helps you and guides you!

You seem to think that much of what ails you has to do with the thyroid -- seeing an endocrinoligist is a great idea. If you can focus and READ, let me suggest a book called, "Adrenal Fatigue" -- I guarantee you, FL, you won't put this book down and it will have GREAT RESONANCE for you. It's in paperback and you can get it at Borders or Barnes and Noble. It's a must read -- I promise you!

Take good care of yourself, FL, and PLEASE keep well and let us know how things shake out for you!

All the best,
JM :)

sskohli

woah Fl,
your life has really been traumatic and under a lot of hardships.
Yes maybe the travel you mentioned to your mother's friend could be the travel in the previous horary about travel.

I don't know what in the current lineup in the sky is triggering this, but it's like suddenly all of my symptoms have gotten 10 times worse.
yes your Mercury progression has started on the 14th of aug, and its really all bad, followed by the next progression of SouthNode, so the next couple of months till nov end, you will have to be very strong.

all the best.
sandeep

Lissa

Freedomlover,

Once again,it's very sad to read about your life experiences,and your current health problems.Please go to that free clinic with the endocrinologist as soon as you can,we're all hoping you'll get better as soon as possible.

When you feel better,let us know about what the doctors said!

Many,many blessings to your soul,
Lissa

freedomlover

Updating you all on my progress....

I'm feeling some better today. I've been getting alot of psychological understanding into the roots of things energetically. So once, the root is out, the healing can really begin. My pain is considerably less today, (at least so far, sometimes it worsens in the evening). My mental clarity is some better, and I'm able to catch up on my e-mail and pm's. I'm still having lots of problems with my legs, as regarding my walking ability ... which is odd, because that problem had almost completely disappeared over the last few months. The past couple of days I had to shuffle to get around most of the time. The muscles and tendons in my legs are drawing up (from the hips to the feet) and that is alot of the problem. They are extremely tight and painful. I do what I can do to keep my muscles in good order, all I can do under the circumstances. I'm faithful to do a small routine of stretching exercises every morning, soon after awakening. In fact, I've found I can't function well at all unless I do them. They even help in my mental clarity. I walk as much as I can without wearing myself out. Any thoughts?

JohnMike,

Thank you for your concern and prayers. Yes, I do still suspect something wrong with my thyroid, despite all the test results that continue to come back normal. However, I do also feel that is part of an overarcing(sp?) problem with my endocrine glands in general. I do know for a fact that my adrenals are a big problem, and that the two are interrelated.

If I can get some finances and a way to make it to a major bookstore, I will try to get a copy, or at least sit and read. (I love Barnes and Noble!). The problem is that I'm currently in a little podunk rural town that is very "backwards". The mindset here is really oppressive. (It's definitely not anything like Gotham!) I hope to be moving to my mother's friends in the capital city of WV, but I still don't have my own vehicle to get around in. Mine's been held in the shop since May 7 for the repair bill.( I need around $500 plus maybe some storage to get it out. Then I need to reinstate my insurance, another few hundred dollars. Sigh.....)

Sandeep,

You wrote:

Yes maybe the travel you mentioned to your mother's friend could be the travel in the previous horary about travel.
Yes, that was actually what I had in mind when I asked about the shorter distance move before I went long distance. The horary seemed very inconclusive about it, so I kind of put it on a shelf for awhile.
yes your Mercury progression has started on the 14th of aug, and its really all bad, followed by the next progression of SouthNode, so the next couple of months till nov end, you will have to be very strong.
Actually, I've noticed something about the progressions you mention. You said that the Jupiter progression on the 10th would help (in the other travel horary), and it has. I have been let free in my belief system so much in the past few days, and it began on the 10th. (It's just this awful physical onslaught.) And yes, the Mercury progression is on me, but I see this as a hurdle I have to jump. If I'm able to, I will pass the test, and "master the energy", instead of "the energy (karma, whatever) mastering me". I already had a huge Mercury-type healing that happened yesterday - the 14th, the day it began. I know you said that it is hard, but it is possible to overcome the negative effects. But I'm a Cappy rising, with Venus and Mars in Cappy in the 1st, and Progressed Sun and Mercury in Cappy. Cappies do not tremble at adversity! ;)) So, I'm very interested in what kind of South Node Lemons are coming at me that I can made Lemonade with. When dose the South Node Progression hit? and what kind of energy is it?

By the way, the Mercury type belief healing I received last night concerned my South Node. I was told the info in a dream, which I immediately woke up from. I noted the time and later did a horary. The ASC/DSC of the horary was exactly on the current nodes, with the ASC being on the South Node at 7* Virgo. The IC/MC of the horary was exactly on my natal nodes, with the IC at 4*Sag, my natal South Node, and the MC on my natal North Node at 4* Gemini. I found that absolutely amazing! The info in my dream was showing me a person very close to me in my current life who I was allowing to do me the same way as they did in the past life. I may make a thread on it one day... it was an absolutely amazing case study.

Lissa,

Thanks for your care and concern. I will keep you posted.

Love to all,

Freedomlover