Scorpio and a Gemini

PlutorisingLee

"Needing" another person "to be strong" for you should set off alarm bells in your head, as it possibly does in his, when he "goes away."

Relationships tend not to work so well when one person exhibits this kind of emotional dependency on the other person. It's a big burden to place on someone.

In the composite chart, the moon in a T-square with Saturn and Pluto suggests a dynamic of control issues.

Sadly, sometimes love is not enough to sustain a healthy relationship.
I know several happy couples with hards aspects in composite.Still a mystery to me.
Anyway,you wret right. It's up to debate who here is dependent on who...He thinks I'm wrong about us being incompatible. He doesn't hurt emotionaly so I thought it's my needy Scorpio Moon.

kshantaram

Premium Member
moons gemini-scorpio are 6/8 lords mer-mars semi-friendly,
prone to conflict in marriage-relationship;
emotionally not compatible to begin with in the first place;

gemini ruled by intellectual mercury, analytical, humorous, clever, business analyst,
good at information processing, confused at decision making, etc

moon scorpio debilated the dark pit,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, jealous, passionate;
research-occult-forensic psychology aptitudes;

moon-sat opp in the composite over enemy signs leo-acq 1/7 houses,
conflict prone again;

true love does not need any synastry,
one is ready to go alongwith, sustain the relationship come what may;
but often so called lovers break-up sooner, blind love;

hope enables take realistic stock and the reflections to carefully adapt,
do share ground feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful-trends-prospects,

wishing well, kshantaram

btw : the synastry does not clarify who is who, male/female
people fancy to hide details without any real reasons probably;
names anyway hidden for privacy;

PlutorisingLee

moons gemini-scorpio are 6/8 lords mer-mars semi-friendly,
prone to conflict in marriage-relationship;
emotionally not compatible to begin with in the first place;

gemini ruled by intellectual mercury, analytical, humorous, clever, business analyst,
good at information processing, confused at decision making, etc

moon scorpio debilated the dark pit,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, jealous, passionate;
research-occult-forensic psychology aptitudes;

moon-sat opp in the composite over enemy signs leo-acq 1/7 houses,
conflict prone again;

true love does not need any synastry,
one is ready to go alongwith, sustain the relationship come what may;
but often so called lovers break-up sooner, blind love;

hope enables take realistic stock and the reflections to carefully adapt,
do share ground feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful-trends-prospects,

wishing well, kshantaram

btw : the synastry does not clarify who is who, male/female
people fancy to hide details without any real reasons probably;
names anyway hidden for privacy;
Thank you. I see you agree that not compatible. I am the Taurus female in the Synastry.
Maybe it's blind love...I feel its a spiritual love in some respects. I am happy yo expreince it even if it can't work.

katydid

I am a Scorpio, and I don’t think these charts are incompatible. I see some very deep and important soul connections here.
:joyful:

Look at the blue rectangle in the synastry chart. It is a Mystic Rectangle and that is created by your Sun to his Mercury/Pluto and both of your Uranus/Neptunes. In other words, he needs your Sun to stabilize his Mercury /Pluto trine and his Mercury/Uranus-Neptune opposition. You ground him and help him utilize his skills and strengths in a real way.

His Mercury greatly enhances your Sun/Pluto opposition. He softens you and helps you to believe in love and miracles and emotional nurturing. He ‘mothers’ you at times, when things feel bleak. :love:

He is a triple Gemini. I know that must be hard for you as it would be for anyone. lol

True triple Geminis are hard to find. To be born at Sunrise during a Gemini New Moon is quite rare. His ability to talk his way in and out of every situation must be legendary. And i truly understand why he ‘goes missing’ sometimes. Being a triple Gemini is exhausting. For him as well as you. He needs to shut down and separate to recharge his internal batteries. IT IS NOT A REJECTION OF YOU.

That ^^^^ is the most important thing for you to understand in this relationship. IT IS NOT A REJECTION OF YOU, when he disconnects and recharges himself. It is a necessary routine for a triple Gemini in order to keep from going insane.

A triple mutable Gemini will experience anxiety, nervousness, mental exhaustion if they do not take mandatory rests and respites. :sideways:

waybread

Good points, Katydid.

PRL, I wouldn't use the key word "needy" for a Scorpio moon, so much as an intense desire to really get inside another person's skin. If the other person (like a "needy" Cancer moon) responds well to this, fine. A Cancer moon longs to merge with another person.

As a sign, however, Gemini thrives on light mental exercise, communication, and information gathering. It's an air sign. It's mental. I would almost go so far as to say to a watery moon, not to make the relationship about having your needs met. Because to an airy person, they will seem like a bottomless pit, that they have no ability to fill.

If you love this person, rather, go out to dinner with him and friends, and keep the conversation fun and flowing. Do the Sunday morning newspaper crossword puzzle together.

Obviously, Gemini planets have needs, too, but they're different.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thank you. I see you agree that not compatible.
I am the Taurus female in the Synastry.
Maybe it's blind love...I feel its a spiritual love in some respects.

I am happy yo expreince it even if it can't work.

suns taurus-gemini 2/12 friendly lords venus-mer are compatible,
seeking mutuality in the relationship,
representing what the soul seeks to achieve through the incarnation;

while marriage synastry starts with moon emotional compatibility followed
by the compatibility between the ascendants and the 9th harmonics;

vedic synastry starts earlier with the micro constellations of the moon
and the tarabala/luck compatibility between the nakshatras,
the temperaments they represent etc etc etc

glad you are willing to experience the relationship,
in that case synastry-composite analysis etc not required,
unless merely curious to understand each other and make it work better.

wishing well, kshantaram

PlutorisingLee

Thank you so much! You are like a ray of sunshine to the heart. Your outlook and ability to look deeper is indeed worthy of a Scorpio. I'm not being flattering, you really warmed my soul.

I am a Scorpio, and I don’t think these charts are incompatible. I see some very deep and important soul connections here.
:joyful:
Look at the blue rectangle in the synastry chart. It is a Mystic Rectangle and that is created by your Sun to his Mercury/Pluto and both of your Uranus/Neptunes. In other words, he needs your Sun to stabilize his Mercury /Pluto trine and his Mercury/Uranus-Neptune opposition. You ground him and help him utilize his skills and strengths in a real way.
I DO feel an importance of connection. Not saying it means anything concrete but some soul work is there. It's interesting what you say about him being grounded by me. One of my first thoughts when meeting him was that I could make his career and future dreams come true. That I just "knew" with ease how to do that. Now...His effect on me:
His Mercury greatly enhances your Sun/Pluto opposition. He softens you and helps you to believe in love and miracles and emotional nurturing. He ‘mothers’ you at times, when things feel bleak. :love:
It's a genius thought. I guess those Gemini qualities are so different than my own issues and Plutonian nature. As for nurturing...Like waybread said about Moon needs, maybe due to my Scorpio Moon, I find certain things nurturing that might make another person run. I can't say these things are felt although he is very able to make me more rational and less crazy.:innocent:
He is a triple Gemini. I know that must be hard for you as it would be for anyone. lol
So I'm dating a unicorn? That explains it. Truth is, he is beyond unique.
True triple Geminis are hard to find. To be born at Sunrise during a Gemini New Moon is quite rare. His ability to talk his way in and out of every situation must be legendary. And i truly understand why he ‘goes missing’ sometimes. Being a triple Gemini is exhausting. For him as well as you. He needs to shut down and separate to recharge his internal batteries. IT IS NOT A REJECTION OF YOU.
That's such good advice. I just need to keep up a good self-esteem! It's not all about ME. We have no issues with liking same stuff. I'm also into a lot of Gemini activities and conversation so that's never an issue+ I also need alone time. As for |talking talent"! I do worry he just says stuff and it wont ever happen or is not what he wants...
My fear is I'm settling for less emotionally. That I know my Scorpio Moon will always be somewhat craving more deep intimacy from a partner so I don't expect to get that. :sad:
But what if that's a lie?
I crave someone who can make me feel secure and safe. I can hear the shouts: "it's not anyones job to make you feel this way bla bal bla"...BUT...IF I marry someone they will need to be my safety rock and someone I can rely on.

I think that composite unhappy Moon apposing Saturn is the worry. Because I'm thinking long term marriage.
Is there anything positive about this aspect?

katydid

Okay, let’s look at that Moon/Saturn opposition in the composite. If it was just an opposition, with no larger configuration built upon it, it could be seen as potentially unhappy, unfulfilled.

But look at the Pluto, which forms a T-square at the midpoint of that Moon/Saturn opposition. That Pluto in Scorpio, is powerfully placed. It forms a KITE within the Earth Grand Trine of the composite.

What does a KITE do? It ‘rises above’ it’s constraints. The Earth Grand Trine wants stability but can get too stubborn, stilted and rigid.
However the Pluto opposes the Venus and works diligently to transform, elevate and progress beyond those constraints.

As you yourself said, it is not up to HIM to make you feel safe and secure. YOU are the one that needs to create that stability and security. :innocent:

Certainly, you want someone that you can rely upon. This man, although he is a triple Gemini, has Mercury in Cancer and Venus in Taurus. He wants stability and security too. Which is why he is as invested as he is.

Gemini’s ARE emotional. It is just expressed and processed in a different way. If you want to make this long term, then find the key to his emotionality. Figure him out and help him express those feelings that he already has inside. :sideways: