Will he go to jail?

lux111

I keep having a feeling that my ex is in legal trouble and will soon end up in jail, if he’s not there already.

I asked if he would go to jail. I think this chart says yes, but with the AC at 6° I’d say he’s not there yet. But I’m not sure..

https://imgur.com/tRhDpZt

I’m combust Mercury, (unable to get info) separating from a conjunction with him, combust Jupiter in his fall, (unlucky/prisoner). I apply to a conjunction with his secondary significator Sun, in a Capricorn stellium with combust but domiciled Saturn, as well as combust Pluto on the bad 22nd degree, conjunct Dragon’s Tail, in H8 of crime / his H2 of money.

I think it’s a yes because of the aspects... as a side note it doesn’t look like I’m very safe, combust in H8 surrounded by malefics and planets in bad shape.. Anyway, do I read me to him? Or him to L12? His L12 conjuncts his AC but is VoC.

The cusp of his 12th house of imprisonment is Via Combusta, and his H12 is ruled by Scorpio. So L12 is therefore Mars, in H12 (but out of dignity), conjunct the DC (his AC) in Sag, ruler of Jup.

Mars, (devil in prison?), is at 1° (starting a new life in jail?) making no planetary aspects (cut off from the world) but has reception with Jupiter, being in his domicile, and Jupiter being in the house of Mars’ exaltation. At 1° Sag., Mars has communication with that sign’s ruler as well —Jupiter.

Mars trines Chiron (1° Aries) exactly (he has been wounded/taken down), in the chart H10 of business, ruled by Jupiter (my ex is a CEO) / his H4 of the end of the matter, ruled by Mercury, so what I’ve been talking about is how it will end up for him.

Mars also sextiles the PoF on the critical 29th degree of H4 / his H10 — a major transition from Virgo, (IC ruler, the hidden way he organised things, also one of the houses I am lord of, ie. the things I think were going on) to Libra, sign of Justice. (And Libra is ruled by Venus who is L12, unaspected in H9, mirroring the isolation/prison theme.)

Moon, (L2 of money / his L8 of criminal activities), is in H11 / his H5 (other people involved) and separates from a trine with combust Jupiter (him / his money crimes uncovered), and applies to a trine with combust Mercury (My idea that there is investigation underway)

16° Pisces Neptune almost exact on the 17° MC: this chart is based on my intuition and his deception.. it could be about me being deluded, but considering Nep. is domiciled in Pisces I think it’s ‘correct’ intuition, and more about deception being the theme of the chart. MC can stand for judges or government, so since Neptune also sextiles Merc., Saturn and Sun in Cap. H8, I’d guess it’s about criminal business deceptions — lying to me, to the tax agency, and those lies now being illuminated.

Furthermore, he’s a natal Pisces, also has natal Neptune at 16°, also has natal Nep. conjunct MC (in Cap. — business fraud?). I have my natal MC in Pisces.

What do you think? Am I correct? What else does this show?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

He is Jupiter, strong by sign but conjunct the south node that weakens his position. And in fact anyone who is dealing against the law is not in a strong position, just by the nature of their actions.
Moon separates from a trine to him, and sits on the radical chart's 12th cusp, but this just indicates the querent asking about imprisonment.
His 12th is scorpio, with mars strong there but not contacting him.
It doesn't look like he will be imprisoned.
His 9th of the law is Leo, ruled by sun. Sun is in business minded Capricorn, moon will trine the sun, protecting his dealings by good aspect.
Sun approaches a sextile with Neptune, so dealings going on under the surface.
Luck is apparently on his side.
This is further backed up by sun being in the terms of Jupiter, he has the law in his pocket, so to speak.
Betelgeuse squares part of fortune, from his 7th to his 10th. Betelgeuse “gives martial honour, preferment and wealth”. He's just lucky.
Moon in the exact degree of the nodes indicates a fated destiny here, it will happen regardless, although we don't necessarily know what it is. But it doesn't look like prison.

lux111

He is Jupiter, strong by sign but conjunct the south node that weakens his position. And in fact anyone who is dealing against the law is not in a strong position, just by the nature of their actions.
Moon separates from a trine to him, and sits on the radical chart's 12th cusp, but this just indicates the querent asking about imprisonment.
His 12th is scorpio, with mars strong there but not contacting him.
It doesn't look like he will be imprisoned.
His 9th of the law is Leo, ruled by sun. Sun is in business minded Capricorn, moon will trine the sun, protecting his dealings by good aspect.
Sun approaches a sextile with Neptune, so dealings going on under the surface.
Luck is apparently on his side.
This is further backed up by sun being in the terms of Jupiter, he has the law in his pocket, so to speak.
Betelgeuse squares part of fortune, from his 7th to his 10th. Betelgeuse “gives martial honour, preferment and wealth”. He's just lucky.
Moon in the exact degree of the nodes indicates a fated destiny here, it will happen regardless, although we don't necessarily know what it is. But it doesn't look like prison.

Ok sounds reasonable, I just have a couple of questions.

Since Jupiter is in his fall, what do you mean by ‘he is strong by sign?’

Why does the moon’s next aspect not show any relevance to the action or object of the question, but rather the action of drawing a horary chart, when the querent is not relevant to the topic?
Like.. Is it me, combust, ruling his 7th and 10th that means “ex’s ideas” + “business matters” = “no”, or what does Moon’s next aspect to Mercury (ruling his H7/H10) show?

One more thing. Moon is conjunct Hamal, premeditated crime, about to move into the 12th. Jupiter exactly trines Hamal. If Moon exact on node degrees is fated destiny, why would it be something unrelated to the question topic?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Ok sounds reasonable, I just have a couple of questions.

"Since Jupiter is in his fall, what do you mean by ‘he is strong by sign?’"

Sorry, this was an error, I accidentally picked up visually on the red sagittarius symbol. Jupiter as you say is in its fall, although at 7 degrees is in its own Face, not very strong but helpful.

"Why does the moon’s next aspect not show any relevance to the action or object of the question, but rather the action of drawing a horary chart, when the querant is not relevant to the chart or topic? "

What I meant is that in a horary question, the moon normally represents that which is being asked about. There is some link between the position, sign or aspect of the moon that gave birth at that moment to that particular question. In this case, you asked about imprisonment, which is ruled by the 12th of the chart, so this is what was in your mind when you asked the question, and it is one way of validating a chart. My intention was simply to say that this position of the moon does not therefore put the person "in jail" as a reply.

"Like.. Is it me combust ruling his 7th and 10th that means “ex’s ideas” + “business matters” = “no”, or what does next aspect Mercury ruling his H7/H10 show"

Could you rephrase this please, I'm not sure what you are asking here.

"One more thing, Moon is conjunct Hamal, premeditated crime, about to move into the 12th. Jupiter exactly trines Hamal. If Moon exact on node degrees is fated destiny, why would it be something unrelated to the question topic?
"

Good for you for finding Hamal. This connection would further validate the horary chart on this question, as I mentioned above. Trine him, it also shows how he is involved but gets away with so much.
Any planet in the degree of the nodes indicates that there is something fated in the situation. This doesn't mean it is unrelated to the question, I apologise if I gave that impression.

lux111

"

Good for you for finding Hamal. This connection would further validate the horary chart on this question, as I mentioned above. Trine him, it also shows how he is involved but gets away with so much.
Any planet in the degree of the nodes indicates that there is something fated in the situation. This doesn't mean it is unrelated to the question, I apologise if I gave that impression.

Ah ok I guess I just assumed that since ‘we can’t know what it is’..! Why can’t we find a clue? Do you think ‘he is fated to get away with it’?

ElenaJ

I wouldn't even attempt to guess what fate the nodes might have in store.
I do think that he is a lucky scoundrel .

lux111

I wouldn't even attempt to guess what fate the nodes might have in store.
I do think that he is a lucky scoundrel .

Wait.. pls tell me there is no significance that the nodes are exactly the same as my natal nodes? (NN 8° Cancer, SN 8° Cap..)

lux111

You seem to think you are involved somehow in the answer.
Is there a reason for this?

No more involved than ‘moon shows querent is asking about the matter’..I’m not connected with him or his dealings whatsoever if that’s what you mean. I mean that I want to ensure the moon moving from him to me and the node degree etc. doesn’t mean further contact — I’m not trying to do that, even if I am curious..

I know he is still stalking me (e.g. trying to add me; messaging me, pretending to be a stranger)...(and admittedly I’m still psychically doing similar by casting a horary..) But in the back of my mind I’m hoping there’s a lessening of the energy between us, not a re-igniting

Last edited: