robbery in home multiple times

vbab

Hi all
I am a student studying abroad and and I have my widow mom, who is retired and she visits me. its been 3time in less than 2years times that hour house has been completely robbed, they removed and break security cameras, break everything in house, all taps, sinks, all cupboards, break all locked doors.
my mom is supporting me and I am doing some part time job here
I want someone to help, and see why this is happening,
my uncles don't let my mom stay at our home because of her security but at the same time they don't want us to spend any money again for any repair. but I don't want to loose this house that my mom and dad made with struggle throughout their life.she does not want to loose this house before I get married.
someone please help and tell why this is happening, wha can we do. will my mom and our house remain safe and stay with us.
my birth details are
march 2nd 1987
time of birth 05.30am
place of birth - Ludhiana, Punjab

Kite

Hi all
I am a student studying abroad and and I have my widow mom, who is retired and she visits me. its been 3time in less than 2years times that hour house has been completely robbed, they removed and break security cameras, break everything in house, all taps, sinks, all cupboards, break all locked doors.
my mom is supporting me and I am doing some part time job here
I want someone to help, and see why this is happening,
my uncles don't let my mom stay at our home because of her security but at the same time they don't want us to spend any money again for any repair. but I don't want to loose this house that my mom and dad made with struggle throughout their life.she does not want to loose this house before I get married.
someone please help and tell why this is happening, wha can we do. will my mom and our house remain safe and stay with us.
my birth details are
march 2nd 1987
time of birth 05.30am

Hi Vbab. What's going on is that you have a Mars opposition Pluto aspect that can signify violence happening across your 4th/10th house axis. This has to do with home and family as well as reputation/career matters and potentially your mother.

This axis is currently being triggered by a Uranus transit which is very close to your Mars in the 4th house of home. Along with this, your Venus, which rules the 4th house is being transited by Saturn, Pluto and whole bunch of other Capricorn planets.

Obviously, security needs to protect the house and it's possessions, especially given it's history. As far as you being able to inherit the house, you do have the ruler of your 8th house (inheritances) in your 2nd house (your property - other than real estate). Perhaps you'll receive proceeds from a sale down the road - it's hard to say but you do have Jupiter well aspected in your 2nd house (good fortune).

Attachments

• vbab.jpg
    vbab.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 27

vbab

Hello Thank you, how long that transit is going to be there. appro till when I have chances of violences in my chart.
Hope my mom does not get affected or injured physically or mentally in coming times.
how long are my career/ reputation matters on stake?
what precautions can I take!
TIA

Kite

Hi vbab - Uranus is slow moving and has been and will continue to transit your Mars until late next year. I think it sounds like your family is taking precautions to keep her safe. Jupiter is now moving into Capricorn which is sending a good aspect to your Mars so I imagine there will be more of a protective influence flowing throughout this next year.

Other precautions you and your family can take is to visualize protection and safety around your mother and her home. Faith will go a long way along with smart deterrents.

Zora

Account Closed
I am a student studying abroad and and I have my widow mom, who is retired and she visits me. its been 3time in less than 2years times that hour house has been completely robbed, they removed and break security cameras, break everything in house, all taps, sinks, all cupboards, break all locked doors

my birth details are
march 2nd 1987
time of birth 05.30am

Do you live together with your widow mom in this house ? When /month/year did it started the first time - to have a look on the transit and planet involved as initiator - because the initiator transit planet mostly also delivers the solution energy for an ending.

Attachments

• !! Horoskop Raub.jpg
    !! Horoskop Raub.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Do you live together with your widow mom in this house ? When /month/year did it started the first time - to have a look on the transit and planet involved as initiator - because the initiator transit planet mostly also delivers the solution energy for an ending.

I don't think that your mother is or gets in physical danger - venus rules your 4th house and shows your mother who is in sextile with your jupiter on highest evolved 29 degrees in your 2nd and luck in the right moment.

On july 7th, 2019 transiting uranus - the surprising sudden energy conjuncted your mars in your 4th being natally in opp with pluto in 9th house - personal environment - and in exact sextile with mercury- and sextiled also your mercury as ruler of your 8th house - family and bloodline ancestors.

Could it have been somebody from your own family ?

kalinka

Til mid oct. 2019 you were under Venus/venus dasha.
venus signifies the houses 4,6,9 and is sitting in the 12th, which house ruler is Jupiter and represents your absence from home and foreign travel because of work (Jupiter also signifies the 10th). The second house for your family and your property is occupied by Jupiter,moon and rahu. Rahu is Csl 8 and Star lord of Mercury, the owner of the 6th and 8th. The 8th is occupied by Ketu, he also signifies the 2nd house.
This indeed indicates a danger and crime related to your home and family while your absence because the houses 12 (secret activites, loss),6 (enemies),8 (crime),2 (home) are strong connected with each other.
Now you are under sun antara dasha but the house themes remains the same because venus is sublord of sun and sun is star lord of venus.
From october 2020 moon antara will start and then there could be a dissolving of this crime, maybe even at the end of 2020. moon signifies not only second but also the 7th and the 11th house, which are the 12th of the 8th and 12th.
Jupiter is csl of 6 and 12 but also 5 and 11 ,which star lord is saturn, sitting in the 10th and signifies also 8 and 6. There is a connection between Saturn, Mars (sitting in the 3rd), Mercury, Ketu and Rahu. Maybe someone from your family? 6th of 10th is the 3rd, which could suggest enemies from your father or if we take it simple someone from the neighborhood. And they will probably face themself or are wanted robbers.

Last edited:

vbab

I don't think that your mother is or gets in physical danger - venus rules your 4th house and shows your mother who is in sextile with your jupiter on highest evolved 29 degrees in your 2nd and luck in the right moment.

On july 7th, 2019 transiting uranus - the surprising sudden energy conjuncted your mars in your 4th being natally in opp with pluto in 9th house - personal environment - and in exact sextile with mercury- and sextiled also your mercury as ruler of your 8th house - family and bloodline ancestors.

Could it have been somebody from your own family ?

I do not live there from past 4 years as Im in abroad for my studies.
first time there was small robbery in April or may of 2015
then there was one in October/nov 2016
then in sept/oct 2017
then in Nov 2018
then now oct/nov 2019
in last three robberies in our house there was a lot of destruction as well.
and cops are not taking any action as no clue or idea is there that who is doing that

I don't know if someone is from your won family, its so difficult to check

vbab

attachment.php

I do not live there from past 4 years as Im in abroad for my studies.
first time there was small robbery in April or may of 2015
then there was one in October/nov 2016
then in sept/oct 2017
then in Nov 2018
then now oct/nov 2019
in last three robberies in our house there was a lot of destruction as well.
and cops are not taking any action as no clue or idea is there that who is doing that

I don't know if someone is from your won family, its so difficult to check