Missing cat

Lieanna19jess

My cat went missing on oct 11. I have looked everywhere. I have asked around too but I haven't found anything. And everyone is like "It's just a cat. Move on". But I just wanna know what happened to him even if he's dead I need closure. Please help me. Someone said i needed a horary chart so I am in Jamaica and asking the question... Where is my cat at 9:20 am my time,

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts, and moved this topic from Chat to Horary. - Moderator]

Attachments

• horoscope-chart5-700__radix_traditional_astroseek-7-11-2019_09-20.jpg
    horoscope-chart5-700__radix_traditional_astroseek-7-11-2019_09-20.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

What day did the cat go missing and what month. The 30th of august, or the 11th of oct? Also, what year?

Did it go missing just once or twice?

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
What day did the cat go missing and what month. The 30th of august, or the 11th of oct? Also, what year?

Did it go missing just once or twice?
That isn't relevant to casting a horary chart, if that's what you're trying to do. The horary chart is to be cast for the date, time, and place of asking the question, not the date the cat went missing. Unless you were trying to do event astrology? I've moved this to the horary section because of the OP's mention of horary.

We need your exact location - name of the city.
No, what we need is the horary chart. The rule is that if you're asking a horary question, you provide the chart yourself, because you're acting as your own astrologer. Others just help interpret the chart. We can't have respondents act as the OP's astrologer for horary purposes because that would result in multiple charts cast for different locations and different times, which would invalidate all the charts.

That's someone else's horary chart. It's not valid for you. You need to cast your own chart, using your own location and the date, time, and place of your question. One person's horary chart cannot be reused by another, even if the kind of question asked is the same.

Please read our horary guidelines before using our horary forum: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8586

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

How do i make my own chart
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
I already checked. The link doesn't generate anything

Yes it does. I just checked it myself. Please CAREFULLY read the whole post, and note the phrases in blue: those are links. One of them goes to how to cast and post a chart.

Jupiterasc also posted the instructions in this thread. If you still don't know how to post a chart, that means you aren't reading them.

Lieanna19jess

This is what i got by using the fjrst one. <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/8d2nyBc"><a href="//imgur.com/a/8d2nyBc"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

kalinka

The chart you posted isn't the chart for your question. You have to put 11.oct., 9.20 am in Montego Bay, if it's really the right time because you asked that question already earlier in another thread. In my experience the right birth time of the horary chart is when you cast that chart (if you don't know the time anymore when the question came first in your mind).

Osamenor

Staff member
The chart you posted isn't the chart for your question. You have to put 11.oct., 9.20 am in Montego Bay, if it's really the right time because you asked that question already earlier in another thread. In my experience the right birth time of the horary chart is when you cast that chart (if you don't know the time anymore when the question came first in your mind).

October 11th is the date her cat went missing, not the date she asked the question. The right date for a horary chart is the date of the question, NOT the date of the event. She didn't join this forum til November, so she can't have posted the question on October 11th.

kalinka

October 11th is the date her cat went missing, not the date she asked the question. The right date for a horary chart is the date of the question, NOT the date of the event. She didn't join this forum til November, so she can't have posted the question on October 11th.

Yes, sorry, my fault!

soul9

Hi Lieanna19jess,
There are chances you will get your cat back in 6-8 weeks. Did you fight with your neighbor or sibling few days before the cat went missing?
I think the cat is there somewhere in your neighborhood. Try checking again.
Thank you!