Yes/no question

humblingstar

Hello!

I asked a simple yes/no question to whether I will meet someone within a month or not (romantic interest). The first thing I thought was yes: because my ruler would be Mars, and 7th house ruler is Venus and there is a trine there.

The moon will also soon be conjunct Venus (7th house ruler). But then I saw that the last aspect the Moon will be having is opposite Jupiter, and this got me thinking maybe no?

Does this indicate that it will not happen?

Attachments

• Horary.jpg
    Horary.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 48

humblingstar

Oh Im sorry! Yes the chart was made today. What does it mean if they are seperating?

Here is the full chart.

Attachments

• hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 35

HeartTree

Separating aspect refers to the past not to something that is happening in the future. 7th ruler and moon are at 6th house of illness when using wholesings, not looking promising.. in my opinion :/

If i see corretly (its small chart) you and moon will be applying to Saturn soon..that is you feeling depression, meeting restrictions :/

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh Im sorry! Yes the chart was made today. What does it mean if they are seperating?

Here is the full chart.

The aspects typically need to be applying rather than separating for the question to come to pass. Venus separates from its trine to Mars.

Venus' next aspect is an opposition to Jupiter, suggesting obstruction on the other person's part. Moon's next aspect is to malefic Saturn which is unfavorable for the outcome of the unfolding question.
I would say its a no.

humblingstar

Oh... well that does not sound good. :sad: Can the separating aspect maybe indicate another relationship I just had? Cause I just went out from a relationship just recently...

Thank you guys soo much for the help!

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh... well that does not sound good. :sad: Can the separating aspect maybe indicate another relationship I just had? Cause I just went out from a relationship just recently...

Thank you guys soo much for the help!

This chart is about the relationship between you and the person you described in the initial question. The other person you went out of relationship was not an actor at all in the question according to your opening post. So I would say no, this is not about another relationship.

humblingstar

This chart is about the relationship between you and the person you described in the initial question. The other person you went out of relationship was not an actor at all in the question according to your opening post. So I would say no, this is not about another relationship.

Oh but there is no specific person other than me in this chart! I was just wondering if someone new would come in to my life within a month, like a new romantic interest. As far as I know I don't know this person yet haha... So thats why I thought that the separating aspect might tell something about my previous situation? Or would that still be irrelevant?

Also, I've heard that the moon might tell something about future events coming up? Or is that also irrelevant due to the fact that it does not look like I'm gonna meet someone?

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh but there is no specific person other than me in this chart! I was just wondering if someone new would come in to my life within a month, like a new romantic interest. As far as I know I don't know this person yet haha... So thats why I thought that the separating aspect might tell something about my previous situation? Or would that still be irrelevant?

Also, I've heard that the moon might tell something about future events coming up? Or is that also irrelevant due to the fact that it does not look like I'm gonna meet someone?

A horary chart is about a particular compelling question at a particular point in time. When you ask, "Will I meet someone?" the chart is primarily about you and a potential romantic interest. That is the foundation of horary.

I'm not saying that there is not some additional scope in the chart, but what you are asking about is completely unrelated to the original question about your meeting someone. You are wanting to know if this chart, which points to there not being much possibility of meeting someone, is instead about a relationship that you just broke up from.

In this chart, the separating aspect means that there is nothing upcoming, as in not meeting someone new in the next month. If it had been applying it might have pointed to there being something, like meeting someone, upcoming. That is generally how you can interpret applying/separating in the kind of question you originally posed and for which the chart is cast.

Moon reflects the unfolding of the question. As I wrote:

Moon's next aspect is to malefic Saturn which is unfavorable for the outcome of the unfolding question.
I would say its a no
.​
Moon also is always significator for the querent, along with ruler of the rising point.

Hope this helps clarify a bit.

Last edited:

humblingstar

A horary chart is about a particular compelling question at a particular point in time. When you ask, "Will I meet someone?" the chart is primarily about you and a potential romantic interest. That is the foundation of horary.

I'm not saying that there is not some additional scope in the chart, but what you are asking about is completely unrelated to the original question about your meeting someone. You are wanting to know if this chart, which points to there not being much possibility of meeting someone, is instead about a relationship that you just broke up from.

In this chart, the separating aspect means that there is nothing upcoming, as in not meeting someone new in the next month. If it had been applying it might have pointed to there being something, like meeting someone, upcoming. That is generally how you can interpret applying/separating in the kind of question you originally posed and for which the chart is cast.

Moon reflects the unfolding of the question. As I wrote:

Moon's next aspect is to malefic Saturn which is unfavorable for the outcome of the unfolding question.
I would say its a no
.​
Moon also is always significator for the querent, along with ruler of the rising point.

Hope this helps clarify a bit.

Oh okay I see! Thats actually very interesting, I didn't know... Well now I see that its really important to see if the aspects are applying or separating. I will def let you guys know if I do meet someone within the next month or not though! Thank you so much!

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh okay I see! Thats actually very interesting, I didn't know... Well now I see that its really important to see if the aspects are applying or separating. I will def let you guys know if I do meet someone within the next month or not though! Thank you so much!

You are welcome.

Yes, a key element in horary is aspect. Is one present between the significators? And, if so, is it applying or separating?