Being rejected or repulsed by people. Indications?

Emeraldstar99

My parents are rejecting me... seeming trying their best to kick me out of home. My mother is always on my older sister side, emotionally and financially supporting and try to impress her, sometimes by treating me like **** in front of her and other people and enjoying it. My dad is treating me like dirt now. People get angry with me without me saying a word or even looking at them. Shady people who always seems to enjoy to tell the "bad news" to me. I'm talking about more than 20 people. The rest of the family thinks I am non existent

I tried to figure what I do that is so bad... but I choose my words carefully when talking to people I am not intimate with. My boyfriend told me stuff about people talking behind my back or acting in contempt with me... and I saw it. Even my boyfriend seems to enjoy me feeling put down. What in natal chart shows that?

:alien:

Transits:

SunConjunctUranus

You may not like what I think from your natal chart, so I just keep it in my mind. I might think you could have good career.

But with all of our difficulties, I'm advice you to praying to the Lord. It doesn't matter if you are Buddhist, Judaism, etc, even if you are Agnostic, just seek the guidance from the Lord and/or the Universe.

Wishing well

R

Gemini888

First off, please cut out the toxic people in your life. If they show signs of abuse, please don't stick to them.

But what do you mean by "bad news"? I don't mean anything, but I have a feeling people are just giving you feedback but you take it too personally. Sun in 5H in Sag isn't the most detached planet around. You also have some placements that indicate paranoia. Mercury conj Moon in Scorpio means your thought is colored by your emotion, and you suspect a lot. With Venus, Mercury and Moon in 4H, you crave love from your parents, but you don't like how much love your parents are giving you right now.

Saturn forms an inconjunct to your Sun. Do you feel like there's this internal critc who constantly tell you your life is ****? I'm also concerned about the Aries MC/Cancer Asc combo. You look like someone who reacts too much to life, in a strong way.

katydid

Your Venus square Neptune , and Mars square Saturn, might be two issues you are dealing with.

Venus in your 4th squaring Neptune in the 7th might indicate a problem with telling the whole truth about things. Do you sometimes leave things out or mislead people, to try and avoid drama?

I think that sometimes people feel they cannot trust you completely. And then it becomes a vicious cycle because you don’t want to disappoint them so you may paint a rosier picture than reality calls for.

Venus square Neptune also deals with unrealistic expectations. You may ‘over promise’ and then not be able to follow through with what you’d hoped or expected. It can be very disappointing for all involved. :whistling:

Mars in the 7th squaring Saturn in the 10th in Taurus can indicate deep, simmering resentment. Saturn is the father and authority figures. They may feel that you are the one that is rejecting them by being ungrateful, unappreciative and dismissive of them.

You may have a stubborn streak that you do not even recognize. You say that even if you don’t speak to or look at someone, they still can get very angry at you. It sounds like they feel you are shutting down, blocking them, shutting them out, and they are not happy with that attitude. :pouty:

You may feel like you are not doing anything wrong, but there is a disconnect taking place. Study the inconjunctions between Mercury to Jupiter, and Saturn to Sun/Pluto. Those have to do with the power struggles between you and others and the emotional disconnection and the need to repair those relationships. It takes your encouragement and openness to create that connection into a working one.

You may not understand how your attitude blocks others at times when they are trying to communicate with you. :bandit:

These same aspects denote tremendous creative opportunities and a huge potential for growth and personal development. It depends upon your motivation and desire to make it happen. :cool:

Last edited:

katydid

Your Moon in Sag sextiling the Neptune in Aquarius is amazingly creative and inspiring. You could be a poet, philosopher, life coach, entrepreneur, artist, actor, etc.

But only if you get your life and relationships together and working for you. Get your life in order so you can shine and attain the success that is promised by this lovely, massive sextile. :innocent:

You dont have any planetary trines. So I can see that things aren't always easy for you. However, you do have a very nice Ascendant/Mercury trine. Mercury in Scorpio trining your Cancer Ascendant is very positive. You could be a very good counselor/healer/therapist because you can see deeply into what makes people tick. You can see the emotional things that others want to hide. It may make some people uncomfortable at times.

Last edited:

Emeraldstar99

I am suffering so much... My dad and my bf noticed people treat me badly for basically no good reason. Is there an aspect that show attracting hate, women hate is more common in my life...