Watery ppl with Virgo Moon

AllanBeau

I am really curious how this moon plays with the different water signs (or somebody with a strong water signature). I am A Cancer with Virgo Moon.

I tend NOT to be very organized, but I'm a master at being able to control external chaos.... Bridging the gap between the heart and mind, integration, nurturing others by helping others heal through logic. Really ain't abrasive like you read about the sign Virgo. I value genuine and authentic people, regardless if they are chaotic... Just means that I can offer more service! LOTS of thankless acts of random kindness.

Keep a low profile, and judge life day-by-day - Live in the NOW.

W/5 planets in Water.... My 12th house Virgo Moon I think keeps me sane. FOR REAL. Heighten awareness that isn't phased by intense emotions. I got this ****... Calm down. lol We can work through this... I'll put on a pot of coffee.

I don't think that makes me cold hearted... My words I say are well-thought out. Being uncomfortable is the stimulus for growth. If I wasn't good at being uncomfortable, I would stay exactly the same.

I never can relate to this Moon sign... when I read it off the web. BUT I so LOVE my Virgo Moon. :sideways:

AllanBeau

Speaking of uncomfortable... HARDCORE walker. SHOES. Always gotta buy comfortable shoes that last for years. Lots of time spent in nature.... Camping, hiking all that fun stuff. Strong connection with Earth. Privacy... Need recluse time. GO crazy when I don't got ME time. Sometimes people will be thinking that I am ignoring them cause I am mad at them. It ends up making me EVEN more recluse lol

Lin

Since the moon rules the mother and the emotional dynamic of the mother in childhood I would think that it would be hard to have a Mercury ruled moon, either Virgo or Gemini.
I have the latter. I am not a water sun sign, but I do have Venus and Jupiter in Cancer. It was hard to have a mom who was not particularly nurturing...only emotional about HER stuff....had no particular feelings about any pain or discomfort I might have had.

So that is the type of info I think I would like to know about the Merc ruled Moon person with heavy water influence.

How about you? Now if your are a guy maybe your mom seemed more friendly and less critical....moms tend to be a bit harder on girls.
LIN

Schildmaid

Show me your actual chart. Sign stereotypes are nonsense from my experience. (I mean, having planets in signs does have an influence, but that has to do with the natures of signs compared to planets and who rules them, not "Virgos are secretaries, Arieses are jocks, and Aquarii are Tesla"). Virgo is not an inherently bad place for the Moon. You just need to look at where Mercury is and what aspects are to the Moon and Mercury. You also need to look at where exactly within Virgo the Moon is, and whether it's a night or day chart, amongst other things.

Last edited:

AllanBeau

Lin,

Is that why my sister came out the Capricorn Moon and I the Virgo Moon lol Well what's your definition of nurturing? My mom is a gourmet cook, owned her house by the time she was 25. Would pay all the bills on time, and would go out and work 2 jobs if she had to provide for us. Didn’t do no drugs, or anything like that. Sewing wedding dresses by hand, crafty woman.

I do call her the *Ice Princess*, Woman is cold. I think in lots of respects I was her emotional child that would randomly hug (I’m the baby!). She's the oldest of 7 siblings, so she wasn’t an inexperienced person in parenting. If I was scared she told me to toughen it up, wasn’t coddled. The truth stabs tho, when you're a kid and you ask for a candy bar and here’s this woman showing you her bills explaining why she can’t give you a dollar lol There was nothing hidden…Was talked to like an adult.

She just retired 44 years working at the same building at a Catholic Hospital. Some of the woman's best friends are doctors and nuns. You can’t live up to that. I do think that it does reflect on my world thinking that everybody is critical inherently.

Once I was in the hospital from a mental breakdown I had YEARS ago, about 3000 miles away. She ended up in the emergency room the same night and could tell something was wrong with her child across the continent. We got a deep bond, straight from the cord lol She just *knows* whats up with me. Weird thing is she is really distant from me, I kind of do miss having a close relationship with my mother because of my sister always sabotaging our relationship.

Woman got a heart of gold covered in coal. She just knew how to hide her emotions from us, and didn’t want to see us see her pain. She would read a black trash bag, plum full a week of love books, EVERY week. We share a kindle account, the woman reads so much love novels it’s insane. She reads lots of books in general too. Got one of those minds that could read a book on how to do dry wall and she’s putting up drywall, or how to fix a car and now she's a mechanic.

I think Virgo is a nurturing sign. Maybe not all lovey, dovey here's a trophy for getting 4th place kinda love. The intestines is the storage of nutrition for future usage. Self-reliance. Self-sufficiency.

AllanBeau

For mothers criticizing their daughters harder... My sister sure as hell does play the card well. Oldest and only female who got everything. Its always about how bad she was treated... While she lives in my mothers house free, and just has to pay for food. I was out at 16 years old, I'm not allowed to return. My sister has already convinced my mother that all I do is use her... and poor LIZ, everybody picks on her... while she pops her pain pills and plays the pity card.

Its all dynamics.

From her perspective I am always going to be a child. My sister has gone out of her way to be the martyr. She will complain how mistreated she is, while rubbing it in your face how much better of a person she is. I swear she just stays in school to get degrees to keep favor in my parents eyes, so she can point out how big of a loser I am.

I haven't talked to my mother in months cause of my sister. Shes the one there daily, and interacts with my mother daily. I wasn't allowed this relationship. SO maybe she does get criticized more, but I'm not given that chance.

Siblings are more a pain in the *** then my mother lol on a fundamental level we get along great.

katydid

You have Saturn conjunct the South Node in your 3rd house of siblings. Saturn opposed your Venus. So I see why you feel that your jerky sister blocks your love and affection. Your sis has a Cap moon, and you have Saturn in your 3rd. :unsure:

AllanBeau

Her Saturn is also on my Virgo Moon. Blah lol My mother and myself are both Scorpio Saturn people.

I don't really see my Virgo Moon being like a Gemini Moon. I've done my time in jail counseling people outta stressful situations. The other day I had to talk my room mate off the train tracks from committing suicide. Here I am like... get off the tracks, you ain't getting out of life this easy... Plus you got to do it at night time, wearing all black clothes so they don't see you... Here the train conductor is yelling at her to move out of the way lol I got this ****. As I said I handle chaos well. I seem to know how to disconnect my personal self from stressful situations.

My dads a crazy war vet. Hes my best friend. I used to have to talk him out of suicidal thoughts by elaborating it, plotting it, and then working the thoughts out of him. Virgo Moon heals with logic. I hate this being seen as some space cadet confusion of thought/emotion process. Virgo is about...Integration, making sense out of non-sense lol

katydid

Her Saturn is also on my Virgo Moon. Blah lol My mother and myself are both Scorpio Saturn people.

I don't really see my Virgo Moon being like a Gemini Moon. I've done my time in jail counseling people outta stressful situations. The other day I had to talk my room mate off the train tracks from committing suicide. Here I am like... get off the tracks, you ain't getting out of life this easy... Plus you got to do it at night time, wearing all black clothes so they don't see you... Here the train conductor is yelling at her to move out of the way lol I got this ****. As I said I handle chaos well. I seem to know how to disconnect my personal self from stressful situations.

My dads a crazy war vet. Hes my best friend. I used to have to talk him out of suicidal thoughts by elaborating it, plotting it, and then working the thoughts out of him. Virgo Moon heals with logic. I hate this being seen as some space cadet confusion of thought/emotion process. Virgo is about...Integration, making sense out of non-sense lol

I love Virgo Moons. Realistic, calming, truthful, soulful, nurturing ,practical advice, all wrapped up in an earthy, hygienic, persona. :love:

AppLeo

I have a Virgo Moon, with Mars, Venus, and almost my Sun in Cancer! I don't know what to say about myself. Sometimes I'm logical and other times I have a big heart, so it just depends. Usually, I'm pleasantly calm.

AllanBeau

Here's a tidbit of the Moon Vs the Sun I found on the net..
===========
The Virgo sun is fully aware of how to live life correctly, but very often, this doesn't translate into behavior. As the sun sign strives to exhibit its qualities, it often falls short. The moon, on the other hand, can't help but exhibit the full force of its sign.

The Virgo sun wants to behave like a typical Virgo, but the Virgo moon needs to behave like a Virgo. And so you get the Virgo sun who talks about living correctly and being responsible without actually behaving that way on a consistent basis, and the Virgo moon who actually becomes stressed and anxious if they don't live correctly and behave responsibly. Those people whose moon is in Virgo feel more comfortable and secure when they are taking care of things and getting things done efficiently. It makes them feel good, so they do it more often than not. It's an internal feeling that feels like a magnet pulling them toward any behavior that maintains order, organization, and accuracy. They are naturally inclined toward things like math and science because these fields allow them to pick things apart and analyze them.

This dynamic creates a subtle difference in the aura and demeanor of the Virgo sun versus the Virgo moon. While both have a reserved, gentle nature, the Virgo moon displays these characteristics more prominently than the Virgo sun. There is a slightly abrasive quality found in many Virgo suns that doesn't show itself in the Virgo moons. This may stem from the Virgo sun's need to demonstrate their sharp and discriminating nature. The forward-pushing nature of the sun wants to send a message to everyone. In a sun in Virgo person, this means showing off these qualities and proving them both to themselves and others. Whereas, Virgo moon people are secure and confident that those qualities are truly a part of their being. They act through them in a comfortable manner that isn't meant to make a point or prove anything.

Lunar Virgos need to be useful, and are at their best when they have the opportunity to help others in some way. They apply their considerable practical talents to caring for and sorting out the lives of those closest, and many also seek out volunteer work or gravitate toward professions where they can provide practical assistance and care.

Being proactive is the gold standard for this spirit. People with the Sun in Virgo tend to be very organized, but with a Virgo Moon sign, being able to control (to a reasonable degree) the external chaos is key to your health and wellbeing. If your internal desire to control a particular area of your life (that area all depends on which house your Virgo Moon sign falls in) is thwarted, you will literally feel as if your whole world is out of balance.

The Virgo Moon sign is a humble creature. She wants to be seen as skilled and gifted and has a strong, deeply rooted desire to help others. Virgo is the sign of the craftsman, so to have your Moon here means you have an emotional pull towards the kind of perfectionism that is built on day-by-day effort. I always picture the worker bee when I think of the Virgo Moon sign. With each passing day she is crafting something amazing that can be of service to the world, no matter how small that contribution may actually be. Goal-oriented repetition resulting in measurable success makes your soul sign.

Virgo is ruled by logic and analytical thought. Yet the Moon is all about feeling, so bridging the gap between the heart and mind is something the Virgo Moon sign will always be working on. They will want help the ones they love tackle their problems in a practical way. Remember, this Moon nurtures by helping others heal through logic.

AllanBeau

Yeah we too modest to talk about ourselves. More interested in figuring out others and how to deal with THEIR problems. Virgo Moon is a very unassuming moon. As you can see that nobody talks about it.

On facebook I dared one of the people to make a Meme about a Virgo Moon. I told her GOOD LUCK!

Lots of times I feel uncomfortable talking about myself. I don't take the time to spread good rumors about myself.

I got a good Scorpio Moon friend...She told me what she loves about Virgo Moon is while others act SHOCKED, Virgo Moon tends to absorb, reflect and they really ain't phased. They talk out the issue at hand.

AllanBeau

I got Mercury in Cancer-Moon in Virgo... so I guess I am already inside-out n left handed :sideways:

I tend to digest my feelings and my thoughts. TAKE the time to fully understand things. It doesn't come from a drive to KNOW... as it does to UNDERSTAND why things function like this, why this person acts like that. In the NOW here in this moment, will worry about tomorrow when it comes. I want to know WHY mom was a cold hearted... what LEAD to her to be this way. I want to understand the root of things, like tree roots... the foundation.

I want to encourage somebody to be the best they can, and be at their par excellence. BEFORE I decide to put labels on people... I like to take into account the environmental factors. In Western Medicine you need to have something wrong with you in order to *FIX* it.
====
I got social worker ethics more-so. A person knows themselves the best, as they gotta live with themselves *ALL* the time. Make sure the person has their basic needs met, and encourage them to be whatever makes them the best human they can be. EVERYBODY knows right vs wrong. May you be OCD or have anger rage issues... That is not a good enough excuse to be an assclown. You are responsible for your actions. Just like you can't hold planets accountable cause your a dick. lol You got personal responsibility AND accountability. Even down Syndrome people know right from wrong. There is a difference between what you can't do vs what you refuse to do. Know your triggers... and understand your body. A diabetic learns about how different levels of sugar effects their system. When it shoots high and when it goes low. Self-awareness.

Last edited:

AllanBeau

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE lol

"you almost have to step outside yourself and look at you as if you were someone else you really care about and really want to protect. Would you let someone take advantage of that person? Would you let someone use that person you really care about? Or would you speak up for them? If it was someone else you care about, you'd say something. I know you would. Okay, now put yourself back in that body. That person is you. Stand up and tell 'em, "Enough!”
Queen Latifah

StillOne

You have two minor grand trines. One with the Moon as the apex and the other with Pluto as the apex. Chart ruler, Mercury in the 10th, is in mutual reception to the Moon in the 12th!

I'm a 12th house moon (in Gemini) and identify with quite a bit that you say about your Moon in the 12th (need lots of alone time). I'm also quite watery and my chart ruler is the Moon in the 12th. We need to chill! Lol :cool:

Last edited:

AllanBeau

Ohhhh StillOne… Like an Ice Cream Social? What kind of ice cream we getting? I’ve been on this thin mint kick lately…. Just buying them Andes mint chocolates, Thin mint chocolate cookies… crushing them up, some chocolate syrup, milk n Ice cream… Mixing it in the blender. YUMMMM! I could turn anybody into a fat ***…

God played a nasty trick on me... Made me a Cancer with 2 Sagittarian parents, Leo sister and an Aries Brother. Uranus in Sagittarius is my only Fire planet! Jupiter in Aquarius is my only Air planet…. They both in mutual reception also. THAT Uranus in Sagittarius I tell you... Lots of things happen in my life by pure chance… or accident.

I love having that 12th house Moon...Let some light shine up that dark house :)
Plus Leo rules my 12th house.

I got the opposite thing with you.... With the Cancer/Gemini mix. My MC is is ruled by Gemini with everything in Cancer. I got a lot of Gemini Moon friends.
====

My Mercury sextiles Venus and trine Saturn... seems like I got both extremes. I am a comedian-lunatic... or caught up in deep thought. THING is... Deep thought is second nature to me... I don't think anything on it. People will be taking me WAY too serious sometimes. Its a chore I tell you. Saturn in 3rd is just AS Anti-social as Moon in 12th lol I won the I hate the world award. You know water is all touchy... BUT when I turn cold... its on. I am like ICE. FROZEN! Then the silver tongue comes out.

Last edited:

AllanBeau

Life path #16/7... a Walking tower lol that's what my chart is. Its completely polarized chart. I look at those two Minor grand trines... as just one BIG trapezoid.

THERE is always a way to get around... or to escape my Sun opposed Neptune. I can go the Pluto or the Moon route. SO it can be kinda a curse too.