Him and I

summer92

I don't know what will happen on mondya - as far as im aware we're not seeing eachother ; im just handing it off at my office and he'll pick it up - I'm so annoyed at myself for this!

summer92

my natal chart might explain why my life resembles a taylor swift soundtrack tbh

our synastry explains a lot ; moon conjunct mars double whammy ; venus trine/square mars both ways but a lot of Saturn aspects too ; synastry was good but composite shows it all

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

he's sad that he tried to end things but bye bye bye

bluebird

Banned
my natal chart might explain why my life resembles a taylor swift soundtrack tbh

our synastry explains a lot ; moon conjunct mars double whammy ; venus trine/square mars both ways but a lot of Saturn aspects too ; synastry was good but composite shows it all

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

he's sad that he tried to end things but bye bye bye

Ive had this double whammy moo/mars aspect with someone and its not all its cracked up to be. Mars likes the chase and moon likes to be chased. Its a very classic aspect but depending on where it happens says alot about the balance between you two.

When it happened to me it happened in cancer and what a big cry baby mars turned out to be. Whiny and hypersensitive. But moon being in domicile could care two figs lol, i didnt loose any sleep over him, well thats how i reacted. He turned me off, but he will always randomly try and make a move on me or do something to get closer to me if we are in the same room. Its quite annoying actually.

So in your case by now you should have an idea how this double whammy aspect worked out for you. If you are strong you will have to nurture his mars needs more to make him happy, if he is strong he will be more aggressive or more confident in pursuing you or get in your way. Circumstances vary as nowadays people do the long distance thing aswell, but a strong mars usually makes the first bold move and be pretty blunt about it. Which again depending on how your natal describes your ideal man, (your natal mars or even the condition of lord of your 7H) can be a turn on/ or turn off.

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
Would the mars being strong indicate that I will be back into my proper senses?

No. You are in your proper senses now, as mars is in his element in scorpio. He has come along way to be in scorpio, this is a helical rising for him. Meaning you should feel pretty confident and sure of your decisions, Its also a higly sexual charged sign and negatively prone to jealousy and obsessions. But in general he is pretty black and white! Its all or nothing. And Highlights that you need to look out for your own benefits and focus on yourself.

He retrogrades back into scorpio. Retrograde is an averse reaction. Retrograde mars on its own is a bit of a trouble maker :devil: and looks for opportunities to muscle his way in. So i would be careful later this spring to not binge on any left over emotions or feelings of regrets or anything of that nature, because once you move forward, and gaining speed you will likely make the same decision you just made now.

But its noteworthy to say that scorpio is a regenative sign and will be touching the nodes 23 scorpio again, yes even in horary it does count and i think its significant because having your planet go back into the same sign its about to leave is important to take notice, because you are zipping along your life and moving on making new aspects and bam! you are pulled back, and as Scorpio sheds its skin you may re learn that you not end up being in a forever relationship with this particular guy, but you can learn to re invent yourself, and drop any bad habbits or any negative relationship patterns. Kinda like clean up your act and prepare for someone better to come sweep you off your feet. The 7H is a house of partnerships and open enemies, so be careful and mindful in your actions and reactions when you face frustrations, delays etc. Look for partnerships that bring out the best in you not the negative!

summer92

im struggling :( cant seem to still recover from this mess as im clearly madly in love with him

I just want it to end or for him to take me back

summer92

I don't know what's happening between us - we're meeting tonight and I'm planning on ending things with him right after as I cannot sleep with someone while I'm in love with them.

He is so jealous and pretends he doesn't care - he's putting on a tough exterior when I know he wants more.

Tikana/Rafaella was this shown? Anyone else? I guess that 5th house meant something