Should I purchase this overseas condo?

Ace

Been eyeing an overseas condo and wonder if it's something I should go for or not. Price seems good and there definitely is some room for negotiation on price. Any analysis and input would be desired if any fellow astrologers have some time to take a gander at it.

Me & Condo Price: Mercury dignified by triplicity & face in the 6H. Mercury conjunct S. Node (separating, I assume). Mercury combust. Mercury square Jupiter. Also, since the conjunction is a separating aspect (I'm not sure about applying or separating aspects for nodes apply or not), but if so, I would think it should play too much of a negative/damaging effect due to this aspect alone and it is conjunct a benefic (Mercury). The combust on the other hand, I can't get away from. Sun sextile Mercury in 6H.

Moon in 4H and 11th house cusp. Sun (6H, 12th house cusp) sextile Moon.

Condo & Seller: Jupiter in 3H. Sun square Jupiter.

Mars (cusp of 8th and 9th) and Jupiter have mutual reception. Mars squares ASC.

My finances: Venus in 6H (2nd & 3rd house cusps). Venus combust.

N.Node in 12H (exact degree of 12th house cusp). What is the meaning of this?

POF in 3rd house.

The weakness of myself in the chart is problematic and cannot fully perform well here. The combustion also shows I'm being kept in the dark about and some "mischief". Also, Venus rules finance and contracts under combustion. The aspects with squares and nothing to really mitigate the effects of the negatives seems like I should consider and look to another alternative investment.

Really was hoping for a more positive outcome but the chart seems to say stay away for another time.

Attachments

• condo purchase.jpg
    condo purchase.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 25