Can I get your opinion on my chart?

Animah

Hello to All,

I would really appreciate an opinion on what my chart signifies, what really pops out to you, what do you think are the strong point and also weak ones.

Maybe most important things to work on?

Thanks! I really do appreciate any kind of insight.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 22.43.05.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 22.43.05.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 22.43.15.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 22.43.15.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 17

Animah

Guess I still wasn't specific enough. :)

What is the most problematic area of my chart, the thing I should pay most attention too?

I really do appreciate any insight!

Whoam1

Yeah, I figured. Care to elaborate a bit further? :)

I will. Pluto moon has very maniac tenediences (mania). I have Pluto opposition strength my moon with my moon in the eigth house. For you it's more of a positive influence, and if I looked at your chart right Pluto is in the 12th house, this curbs the in your face aspect of Pluto, which is good because your moon and AC are too in Scorpio, which can be overwhelming as is. Moon AC conjunction will trash your sun sign a little bit, by this I mean the sun is not who you are, it's your ego that you use to protect your emotions, by having AC on the moon you bring forward your emotional side, meaning the sun is automatical going to have a tough time protecting your softer side. I believe Pluto will pick up the slack of the sun because it is a transformative planet.

Animah

I will. Pluto moon has very maniac tenediences (mania). I have Pluto opposition strength my moon with my moon in the eigth house. For you it's more of a positive influence, and if I looked at your chart right Pluto is in the 12th house, this curbs the in your face aspect of Pluto, which is good because your moon and AC are too in Scorpio, which can be overwhelming as is. Moon AC conjunction will trash your sun sign a little bit, by this I mean the sun is not who you are, it's your ego that you use to protect your emotions, by having AC on the moon you bring forward your emotional side, meaning the sun is automatical going to have a tough time protecting your softer side. I believe Pluto will pick up the slack of the sun because it is a transformative planet.

Thank you so much Whoam!
Oh wow, what's it like to have your Moon in the 8th opposite Pluto?

Huh, what you said really resonates. I believe maybe the 'maniac' tendencies of which you're speaking of manifest in overthinking matters of emotions, and particularly hidden emotions and agendas of others, which Scorpio is so suspicios of. (And by overthinking I mean AC, Pluto and Moon in SCO overthinking...it's obsessive) Yes, Pluto in in the 12th.

Could you elaborate on "Pluto will pick up the slack of the sun"? I'm intrigued:).

Whoam1

Thank you so much Whoam!

Huh, what you said really resonates. I believe maybe the 'maniac' tendencies of which you're speaking of manifest in overthinking matters of emotions, and particularly hidden emotions and agendas of others, which Scorpio is so suspicios of. (And by overthinking I mean AC, Pluto and Moon in SCO overthinking...it's obsessive) Yes, Pluto in in the 12th.

Could you elaborate on "Pluto will pick up the slack of the sun"? I'm intrigued:).

If your ego is repressed it doesn't mean it's nonexistent, something has to make up for the repressed ego (you still have a personality) I'm guessing/feeling that Pluto is what makes up for this loss.

Whoam1

Thank you so much Whoam!

What's my moon Pluto like? Well it's a square, it is also a contra-parallel it means that my Pluto and moon are exactly parallel on the opposite side of earth hemispheres, this creates an opposition. So it's really quite strong, and the moon is in the eighth house so I feel like a Scorpio all the time. People try to say it's xy and z and that I'm just a fanboy, but I'm not, those people also don't normally have the Pluto aspect I do let alone know me to say how I should feel or act (they annoy me). I also have this lovely astroied called Osiris on my moon in the 8th, he is the Egyptian god of death and leads to transformation (he is before the time of Christ and was like Christ reborn), he represents where we need to grow as an individual to connect out Unconsious mind to our physical being. Needless to say he is like Venus and in the Afterlife he transforms into Pluto (while keeping his Venus traits). He too is symbolized by a enw, aka one of the first versions of a phoneix in all of man kind. It's a lot but my chart is deeper than even Pluto... (my Venus is in Scorpio, my Saturn (AC) ruler (and the killer of Osiris) is in Taurus, my Pluto is in the 11th, which points to Mars (another form Osiris takes after death) in the second house (which is Taurus aka Venus)... it's all connected.

Last edited:

Animah

If your ego is repressed it doesn't mean it's nonexistent, something has to make up for the repressed ego (you still have a personality) I'm guessing/feeling that Pluto is what makes up for this loss.

Well, technically ego cannot be repressed. That would be contradictory to its essential definition, since conscious awareness resides in the ego. And repression and awareness are sort of a conceptual pair of opposites. But maybe you meant self-image or..?
Ugh, sorry, I don't mean to be an annoying smartass, just trying to understand all of this the right way.

Animah

What's my moon Pluto like? Well it's a square, it is also a contra-parallel it means that my Pluto and moon are exactly parallel on the opposite side of earth hemispheres, this creates an opposition. So it's really quite strong, and the moon is in the eighth house so I feel like a Scorpio all the time. People try to say it's xy and z and that I'm just a fanboy, but I'm not, those people also don't normally have the Pluto aspect I do let alone know me to say how I should feel or act (they annoy me). I also have this lovely astroied called Osiris on my moon in the 8th, he is the Egyptian god of death and leads to transformation (he is before the time of Christ and was like Christ reborn), he represents where we need to grow as an individual to connect out Unconsious mind to our physical being. Needless to say he is like Venus and in the Afterlife he transforms into Pluto (while keeping his Venus traits). He too is symbolized by a enw, aka one of the first versions of a phoneix in all of man kind. It's a lot but my chart is deeper than even Pluto... (my Venus is in Scorpio, my Saturn (AC) ruler (and the killer of Osiris) is in Taurus, my Pluto is in the 11th, which points to Mars (another form Osiris takes after death) in the second house (which is Taurus aka Venus)... it's all connected.

You know, all of this sounds beautiful to me. To appreciate the dark is to appreciate the light. It's deep.

p. s. I actually know all about Osiris. I spent a lot of time studying religion, mythology it's symbolism and archetypes. You shouldn't underestimate the power of your intuitive identification with an archetype of death and transformation.
And don't worry too much about what other people acknowledge or don't acknowledge, know yourself.:)

Whoam1

You know, all of this sounds beautiful to me. To appreciate the dark is to appreciate the light. It's deep.

p. s. I actually know all about Osiris. I spent a lot of time studying religion, mythology it's symbolism and archetypes. You shouldn't underestimate the power of your intuitive identification with an archetype of death and transformation.
And don't worry too much about what other people acknowledge or don't acknowledge, know yourself.:)

Thanks! Am I right in pursuing Osiris? He does aspect my Moon and Saturn, also my Sun and AC loosely, and Pluto. His myth and archetype connects my chart energies but I'm told he's just an astroid .