No one knows astology is my hobby :)

Hello everyone! So I finally joined. For many years I have looked into astrology and studied it as a hobby but none of my friends know how serious and knowledgeable I am with it. I would not say I am a pro but I am also not a novice.

I look forward to giving my input in your charts and hopefully you can help me with mine too. I think learning with other people is the best route!

:pisces:-Sphinxwhispers

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone! So I finally joined. For many years I have looked into astrology and studied it as a hobby but none of my friends know how serious and knowledgeable I am with it. I would not say I am a pro but I am also not a novice. I look forward to giving my input in your charts and hopefully you can help me with mine too. I think learning with other people is the best route!
:pisces:-Sphinxwhispers
Hello and welcome Sphinxwhispers, good to meet you :smile:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hello Sphinxwhispers,

Before the internet, it wasn't unusual for many Astrology students to ever meet another one. So a big welcome to Astrology Weekly! You are amongst friends :)

TK

Moog

No one knows I'm actually a super intelligent cat sent from space to guide humanity to a better destination

Such a good question. Hmmmm why? I guess because I work in a corporate environment and I do business with people who are also my friends and want to keep it separate. I don't want to be like, "tell me your time and place of birth and I can check what could be in store for you!" Also, what if I tell them and then they keep bugging me to do astrology for them?! LoL...I don't want to be known as "the astrology lady'. So I keep it strictly on the low for now.