How To Kill A Gemini? (Slow and painful in his mind)

smilingsteph

I think that the heavyness of the title was lifted with that funny break about he signs. I think that the person whom started the thread may have wanted to focus on how to deal with pain, however I will leave that to the poster. In a latter post she stated that it was okay for others inputs...so I think it is funny, I even stated a million times that I love leos!

smilingsteph

Thanks Jenna!
Sometimes people affect me in such a negative way that when you said in your post someone hurt you, I too felt your pain. I think that everyone on this forum has been hurt at one time or another. To be able to talk about it and have others on this forum leave you with a bit of laughter is so important! I am so glad you are here on this forum!
I am a gemini, really the best way to get at us....
Many things go through my mind....
Dont accept our phone calls, we communicate like we breathe, if that is taken away it kills us!
Dont call us either, it eats us up terribly!
I am very glad you feel better!
sadly I have forgiven this person, but I still feel very angry. When i give my heart to someone and they do one little thing to hurt me I am hurt forever, like a scorpio? not sure why, but it hurts to the core of my being.
I have filled my life now with things I love and enjoy, I will still be waiting for that day that I am able to not think about the situation anymore. I think that forgive and forget does not ever really happen, as the pain and hurt would never leave a person, it is a safety barrier we put up, forgiving a person is another thing....I have to say that really taking the two and trying to merge them is very difficult for me, forgive and forget? I can only seem to do the forgive part....
which leaves me to my new post I think.....
Thanks for letting me share on your post!

smilingsteph

I love it!!! they called and you resisted the temptation to answer the phone, man I bet they were just steaming angry!!!
Good job!!!

aquarius7000

Guys, please don't take this as interference, but let's not take things that seriously or we are no better than the one we are accusing of putting something, in our opinion, so 'grave' or 'unreasonable' on the thread.
I guess, all of us get mad at times (I know, I easily do with my Leo rising, especially if you take my Aquarian being for granted ;) ), and this community is one where we should, in my opinion, have the freedom of sharing our thoughts - as long as we can associate them with astrology ;)
Gemini's have a great sense of humour, and, I think, will not take the title of the thread to be seriously offensive.

aquarius7000

Jenna Jupiter said:
..Virgo's don't like people who whine but they seem to do that very well themselves...
See, a colleague of mine once said that sometimes the things we do not like in others are either things that we do not like in our own selves actually (but it's easier to criticize others), or things which we would like to have or the way we would like to be ourselves (and feel jealous of the other person for). :(
Think there's some truth in that :rolleyes:

smilingsteph

Oh virgos whine and whine!!!! complain and complain...I do that, virgo moon...
My mom, leo rising....ellen, we call her yellin ellen...she can just start yellin away....if we dont listen...which she does not seem to get the fact that we dont listen when she screams at us....

We should start a thread....how to make the signs angry....sort of like Dee's list but one of our own.....

aquarius7000

smilingsteph said:
My mom, leo rising....ellen, we call her yellin ellen...she can just start yellin away....if we dont listen...which she does not seem to get the fact that we dont listen when she screams at us....
Oh my mum's a Leo (Sun,Moon & Pluto), but quite soft-spoken that way :). I am an Aquarian with a Leo rising - and I have stronger vocal chords :p May be the Leo rising raises your voice ;) Hey, I started a thread Leo Rising, in case you wanted to have a peak
smilingsteph said:
We should start a thread....how to make the signs angry....sort of like Dee's list but one of our own.....
Do go ahead with that- I'm sure it'll be a success:D

flea

Gemini rising here with sense of humour and proportion... I have found this thread interesting and challenging but then I am here to grow, and enjoy it.

Love Light Flea