I might end my life, is there anything worth living for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beginner

I am uploading ur chart I hope someone would help u.

Attachments

• hail chart.jpg
    hail chart.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 52

lava

Yes, there are definitely reasons to live. Life is a gift. If you are having suicidal thoughts, please talk to your loved ones so they can help you, and most importantly, a professional, such as a doctor. They will be able to help you more than I can. :sad:

positive

Banned
I think you will make your way because MC ruler in own sign in ten sextiles Mars in sagg.
you have tendencies to be more serious or lead a serious life because of 8th house placement and jupiter in virgo. unfortunately I am no expert, maybe somebody else can say more. NN in 9, maybe philosophy, religion, travel or education brings satisfaction? respective on MC, profession?

gemini59

Your goal is to help others...

You have intense deep emotions about life and death..(pluto and moon in the 8th)

Your chart ruler, mars sextiles the ruler of career implying good responsible work.

Saturn rules career and it is strong..

Your sun is strong in sagitarius...

Your mind or mercury in the 9th house of philosophy is in mutual reception with Jupiter..you have the ability to expand your ideas...

You must be careful of unexpected imaginings particularly now as Saturn transits a square to neptune and uranus

Your pluto in the 8th is a great strength..the ability to explore the deep inner workings of mind...but it is also your greatest weakness....Pluto is a karmic point in all charts...

the north node in the 9th is about developing a higher mind, philosophy based on reality, responsibility, patience, persistence...9th house capricorn...law...

You must stay aware of the challenges of transits...you will grow stronger...Saturn square neptune/uranus will be moving forward past this point...

This is your karmic mission

gemini59

It may help to talk to a Capricorn here...Yelena234 pointed out to me just now that the north node point in your chart tells of those who can help you..your north node is in capricorn .

Sag Moon2

I have been looking into life after death and I would fear where people go if they take their own life. Life is a gift from god and the only one who has the right to take it is the creator.

There is one variable which always changes and that is life. In awhile you shall see that what plagues you today shall change for the better tomorrow.Time heals all wounds and one should not be hasty and think things will not change.

I have not looked at your chart,but try to find things worth living for. Another thing is there must be those who love you live for them for now. In a short period of time you will see that life is worth living for even though there might be obstacles now.

Think of the ones you would hurt if you were not here.Even those who say or think bad things of you now in a short time they will regret whatever it is they have done to you.

Remember god loves you if you don't believe in god then realize there are those who do and if you do not think anyone loves you today that will change also.

We all have a purpose you shall see that soon.

positive

Banned

You have intense deep emotions about life and death..(pluto and moon in the 8th)

Your chart ruler, mars sextiles the ruler of career implying good responsible work.

Your mind or mercury in the 9th house of philosophy is in mutual reception with Jupiter..you have the ability to expand your ideas...

You must be careful of unexpected imaginings particularly now as Saturn transits a square to neptune and uranus

Your pluto in the 8th is a great strength..the ability to explore the deep inner workings of mind...but it is also your greatest weakness....Pluto is a karmic point in all charts...

the north node in the 9th is about developing a higher mind, philosophy based on reality, responsibility, patience, persistence...9th house capricorn...law...

You must stay aware of the challenges of transits...you will grow stronger...Saturn square neptune/uranus will be moving forward past this point...

very good post

Raquel

you're so young... now you're passing through a bad moment, maybe is just inside of you, or maybe are the exterior problems that make you feel like there's no hope, and that all is lost...
But, in fact nothing could be lost, because you haven't started to live...

Life changes, people changes, the world changes, and if you're feeling terrible now, in the future, you'll be better... You have so much to live... so much to do, someone to love... but first off all you must to learn to love yourself... Don't matter what life's "doing" to you... you will survive, and you will find strength inside of your powerful self.
For sure, you've lived some happy moments in your past life, just remember how happy you felt, and believe that you could be happy again. If you left life, you'll just kill your opportunities to be happy, for sure, life reserve you very happiness.

Life could be just suffering if you don't have eyes to see the already good thing you have...
Don't be a coward, fight.resist.HOPE.:love:

HailStorm

I do love to expand my mind through ideas and stuff.

but since I was 13, I have developed this mental problem when I could not be contented with my thoughts. I have never really tried to face it until a year ago, and it's been a year now and nothing's changed. I'm trying my best to solve the maze in my head.

you mentioned Saturn square Neptune/Uranus.... maybe that reflects it? if it is, THAT would really make sense supposing Saturn is hard work and Neptune is about illusion/deception and Uranus about radical ideas-about-society/mental stability...ive been having a lot of ideas lately and too many reflections, contemplations especially about my self, my emotions, my life..

I think I'M LOSING MY MIND! I JUST COULD NOT GET UP FROM BED AND START LIVING MY LIFE!

PS
about my goal helping others...ive been helping a lot of people in my life...for some reason i attract people who NEED help..who are depressed..and i also attract people who are carefree and happy and who seem to be taking their life for granted then they say something like "you made me learn something" i guess im just too serious..a lot of people also tell me "its the first time ive met someone LIKE YOU.." i do get it a lot.. and it frustrates me when I try to blend in with others..

HailStorm

I think you will make your way because MC ruler in own sign in ten sextiles Mars in sagg.
you have tendencies to be more serious or lead a serious life because of 8th house placement and jupiter in virgo. unfortunately I am no expert, maybe somebody else can say more. NN in 9, maybe philosophy, religion, travel or education brings satisfaction? respective on MC, profession?

I do want to travel the world as a profession...hopefully I can reach that ambition/dream...if i get out alive.

wilsontc

Staff member
please get help, to HailStorm

HailStorm,

Please talk to someone in person, not virtually, if that doesn't work and you are in the Phillipines, here is a suicide prevention site that might help:
http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/international/philippines-suicide-hotlines.html

Google "suicide prevention line" and call the number that is in the area where you live. Suicide is a very serious, personal thing and not something for impersonal, online astrological discussion. According to our moderator policy, I am locking down this thread and encouraging you to look to other people to talk to them about your issues, and not close yourself off.

Please take care,

Tim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.