Natal Venus/Uranus square, Saturn conjunct in synastry?

violetsnpollys

Hello! I have a question regarding synastry and how it would affect someone with certain aspects. I’m going to try my best to explain this in a way that makes sense.

Natally, I have Venus sq. Uranus. If someone’s Saturn conjuncts my natal Uranus, which will also square my Venus how would this work out? Would I still feel the unorthodox Uranus still? Would it stop (Saturn) it and make it more stable?

Ghost00

Banned
Hello! I have a question regarding synastry and how it would affect someone with certain aspects. I’m going to try my best to explain this in a way that makes sense.

Natally, I have Venus sq. Uranus. If someone’s Saturn conjuncts my natal Uranus, which will also square my Venus how would this work out? Would I still feel the unorthodox Uranus still? Would it stop (Saturn) it and make it more stable?

It wouldn't stop Saturn or Uranus, makes them stronger. Uranus represents astrology. Saturn represents wisdom. Therefore, this is an opportunity you him to learn from your astrological knowledge and vice versa.

But if reversed, it signifies disability, isolation, destruction. In other words, if you two don't use wisdom and effort, charm, reasoning, etc there could be disruptions in harmony

Tatianna

Hello,

I have venus square uranus too, my significant other has his saturn conjunct my uranus squaring my venus too,

Although my venus square uranus has made me very unpredictable and changeable in relationships in the past, I feel that this unstable energy is simmered down since i've been with him and I don't feel like i am missing out on opportunities or tied down. So yes I feel more stable and committed than ever.

JUPITERASC

that is dependent on condition of their natal Saturn
as well as condition of their natal Venus
no two charts are identical, even the charts of multiple births :smile:
there's a FREE SYNASTRY chart calculator
at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-online-calculator
that includes FREE online INTERPRETATIONS

Tatianna

that is dependent on condition of their natal Saturn
as well as condition of their natal Venus
no two charts are identical, even the charts of multiple births

I completely agree - thanks for adding that important info! - my significant other has saturn trine venus/sun/moon in his natal, saturn conjunct descendant and saturn is the ruler of 7th house- that must be what is helping the stable energy

Last edited: