Random presidential thoughts

Blaze

Account Closed
How do Democrats feel about this three year witch hunt that led nowhere? For three years the democratic party focused all it's effort, not on helping the people they claim to serve with the homeless crisis, the opioid crisis hitting people of all income backgrounds an a slew of other issues. No, no, those things don't matter, I suppose. All that mattered was trying to remove a man they don't like from the White House.

My inner circle of political folk are already talking about voting for Trump come next election, just to spite the uselessness of their own party. :lol:

JUPITERASC

How do Democrats feel about this three year witch hunt that led nowhere?
For three years the democratic party focused all it's effort,
not on helping the people they claim to serve with the homeless crisis,
the opioid crisis hitting people of all income backgrounds
an a slew of other issues.
No, no, those things don't matter, I suppose.
All that mattered
was trying to remove a man they don't like from the White House.
My inner circle of political folk are already talking about voting for Trump come next election,
just to spite the uselessness of their own party. :lol:

DcsKTwMXUAEItXS.jpg:large

Blaze

Account Closed
Yeah. But until people realize that, we'll keep up with the red vs blue mentality. Fortunately, some of those political friends of mine see the game for what it is and work together, regardless of "tribe" for change.

It's nice to see, but ultimately, I don't see it changing anything anytime soon.

JUPITERASC

Yeah. But until people realize that, we'll keep up with
the red vs blue mentality.

Fortunately, some of those political friends of mine
see the game for what it is and work together, regardless of "tribe" for change.
It's nice to see, but ultimately, I don't see it changing anything anytime soon.
64890_10152533652725641_264336422_n.jpg

leomoon

"Forgive them lord, they know not what they do" Luke 23

The road not taken by Robert Frost:

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/44272/the-road-not-taken

Congratulations to Mitt Romney, for voting "Guilty" for the 1st Article of Impeachment against trump. Although I never had much respect for the man (other then working in his home State with Senator Kennedy to pass a universal health care for the entire State of Massachusetts when there was none there)....I'd love to sit down and ask him face to face WHY he decided to vote "not guilty" on the 2nd article of Impeachment especially regarding the documents & Subpoenas, this potus refused to turn over to Congress.

The only thing I can figure out is the beginning of the 2nd article had to do with "high crimes & misdemeanors" and the end of it, with "absolute obstruction of Congress" ....

I suppose it will simply have to be a question for me.

Meanwhile, when I heard he was voting for "Guilt" I thought of th is song for some strange reason, he reminded me of it so long ago:

(someone spelled Cast with an "e"...) but I'll overlook it, for the sake of a good job here: :rightful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTB...PnmKkcSKUTl8Dsd9RxxPufUkTI29qe42XlhKRGQTxCcJg

leomoon

DJT currently has Progressed Venus protecting him, approaching his natal Jupiter. BUT he also has Tr Saturn & Tr Pluto opposing his natal Saturn & Venus. :rightful: :rightful: which likely will bear down hard on him before long. :whistling:

His n. 8th house Vesta (the higher law), is currently doing well with Tr. Venus cj. and Trine his natal Venus. ...but this will move on....:whistling: as all the faster moving heavenly bodies do. Enjoy the moment!

JUPITERASC

The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris
discuss Adam Schiff's latest, bizarre claim
during Monday closing arguments in the Senate impeachment trial
that US President Trump could ‘offer Alaska to the Russians’ :smile:
in exchange for 2020 support.
Schiff sounds alarm! Trump to 'offer Alaska to Russians' for 2020 election support
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ViQ56fWyko

leomoon

I don't think Nancy Pelosi "hates" anyone, any more then I do. I say this because she is from my neighborhood, (although older then I am by a few years), and she went to St.Leo's Catholic School & Church in Little Italy, her home port.

This is not to say that a Catholic girl who also went to Catholic High School and has Algol prominent in her natal chart is not capable of hatred, but I really did believe her that she prays for him as she said.

She was simply disgusted by all his lies and exaggerations at the SOTU last night. Many were. He was awful! No class whatsoever, turning the Chambers of Congress into a rally

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pelosi-trumps-state-union-speech-tear/story?id=68776852

Pelosi told her caucus members that Democrats watched Trump "shred the truth right in front of us, tear up the truth," according to a Democratic aide who attended a closed-door meeting in the Capitol basement. While Republicans say Pelosi’s performance “dishonored the House,” Pelosi contended that Trump “disrespected the chamber” and used it “as a backdrop for a reality show” for a speech “that had no connection with reality.”

JUPITERASC

pelosi-trump-rip-sotu.jpg

I don't think Nancy Pelosi "hates" anyone, any more then I do. I say this because she is from my neighborhood, (although older then I am by a few years), and she went to St.Leo's Catholic School & Church in Little Italy, her home port.

This is not to say that a Catholic girl who also went to Catholic High School and has Algol prominent in her natal chart is not capable of hatred, but I really did believe her that she prays for him as she said.

She was simply disgusted by all his lies and exaggerations at the SOTU last night. Many were. He was awful! No class whatsoever, turning the Chambers of Congress into a rally

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pelosi-trumps-state-union-speech-tear/story?id=68776852