View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2019, 02:25 PM

Re: 2019 Solar Return

Thanks, Moondancer. She's obnoxious to everyone, not just me. She has a staff of three and we all want out because she's an awful supervisor. She just dumped another huge project on me (the previous one is done, and of course, she got the credit) but I am not going to do it because I do not have the credentials. I am not qualified. It is way beyond my pay grade and honestly, I have no business writing about Mental Health as I am a Budget Analyst. Of course she took the day off (apparently only she is allowed to take time off) so I can't discuss it with her today. I am sure it will get ugly, but I am not going to work on something that I am absolutely not qualified to do. She can write me up, and then I can file a grievance, which I will win. I know she will back down once I stand up for myself but I am just so frustrated with all the never-ending nonsense of this very erratic micro-managing diva.

It also looks like I won't even get called for an interview for the job I applied for with the other department. They have scheduled the interviews and I was not included. Truly, I don't know what I have to do to get out of here. I am more than qualified for this job, but these jobs rarely go to the most qualified person. I feel very punished and I am just so angry and frustrated because it seems like all I can do is eat ****. I have no other prospects right now so I am not feeling optimistic. This has been going on for a long time and in spite of this SR chart, I do not feel like anything is going to improve for me. Are you sure there's no lottery win for me this year?

Anyway, I realize I am venting, but I am quickly approaching my breaking point. The problem with me is that I tolerate **** for a long time, and then I go nuclear. I am so sick of seeing undeserving people prosper while I work my tail off and get nothing (well, I get plenty of aggravation...) I wish I could retire. I really do appreciate all your kind words though.
The Following User Says Thank You to sandyv63 For This Useful Post:
Moondancing (09-17-2019)