View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2019, 01:20 PM

Re: 2019 Solar Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyv63 View Post
I like that thought too. No doubt progress can't be made without an attitude adjustment.

I was thinking about some of the things you wrote, and that push for independence has been on my mind for a long time. One of the things that I value is my time, which leads back to wanting to be independent. I deeply resent being "owned" by someone else for 8+ hours of my day. What's made it worse is the recent attitude of my supervisor, who believes she has the right to tell me how I can spend my off hours. She truly believes she has the right to tell me I MUST stay late and I MUST come in on the weekend (at the last minute she tries to tell me this) to finish up a project that she will take all the credit for, but I'll do all the work for. This is why I want out of here, and if possible, I want my own business where I'm the boss of me. I am so tired of working for crazy.

I'm hoping a new job comes sooner rather than later because I'm not sure how much more of her idiocy I can handle.
You bring alive the imagery of Sun/Mercury/Mars conj with what you write. Your 10th house Sun, job/supervisor suck all the light/recognition from Mars (you) or your work (Mercury). She's gonna be the one to shine. Sun rules your natal 5th house of pleasure showing her causing problems in this area of your life.

Mercury rules your 2nd house natally and being in SR 11th can have you using your communication skills to gain a better position. Sometimes we need someone to push us too far, to break us out of our comfort zone, not stand for the status quo. Your SR Mars trines Saturn and shows you have what it takes to prevail under these stressful circumstances and may take on a major project.

This 2nd/11th connection is quite good I believe. Have a great one!

MD

Last edited by Moondancing; 09-17-2019 at 01:22 PM.