View Single Post
Unread 04-19-2019, 05:13 AM

Re: Does progressed Moon in 12th house deny success?

Hmm that's really rough what you went through growing up. I fought with my brother but there was no systematic abuse on either end, and we become pals again shortly thereafter.

With regard to the Mars/Saturn transit in Sagittarius back in 2016. I also experienced a heavy death in the family during that transit and a subsequent falling out with a parent. I can imagine that the death of your child had a lot to do with your isolation, being grief-stricken and depressed isn't going to endear you to many people.

What I meant by the internet is that there are opportunities to make money online, and these opportunities will be open to you as long as you have internet access (so at the very least you can still access the world wide web). It may not be on the level of what your credentials could net you in terms of income (at least initially) but it's a start and it at least picks up the "remote" nature of the 12th. Does the Moon have any significations toward profession or income in your natal?

Quote:
I meant transit grids. I use B. Brady`s method of delineating transits (and progressions) described in her book "Predictive Astrology" . It uses transit grids. I`m sure you`re familiar with this method
Yes, it did sound jargon-y. I'm not actually familiar with her methodology. Could you elaborate more on how it works?
dd78 (04-20-2019)