View Single Post
Unread 04-14-2019, 10:53 PM

Re: Does progressed Moon in 12th house deny success?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd78 View Post
Thank you for your input You`re probably lucky enough not to have so many difficult experiences as far as 12th hs goes.

Unfortunately, there are progressions and activated transits to 12th ruler. And it's not going to change anytime soon.
And there`s no death of the native on the horizon, either. And death would be the best case scenario right now, actually.
Well, if no will to live and self-harm are serious problems that the native is contending with, then death may very well be on the native's mental horizon.

My 12th house is ruled by a essentially and accidentally dignified Jupiter so I'm more likely to escape the more dire significations. Saying that though, there was a lot of hardship and difficulty with Saturn's massage through the 12th which resulted in a winnowing of everything that was on shaky ground - which means I was left with basically nothing to stand on after the "clearing" was completed. The 12th house p.Moon coincided with t.Saturn on ascendant - and so began my ascent from the bottom. There was also a lot of displacement and instability during the time.

It's been a challenging and difficult time, but it was met with a fighting spirit and a will-to-live. Which counts for a lot. I'm no longer under that progression personally.

Also, a very important progression going on during the time was p.Jupiter conjunct natal ascendant. Faith in self and a vision of the future that sustained me were elements that I had with me.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 04-14-2019 at 11:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
dd78 (04-15-2019)