View Single Post
Unread 03-17-2015, 02:14 AM

Post Re: How to graduate from Astrology 101

Some astrologers believe planets can rule elements and natures. For example, the Fire signs are under the essence of Mars, Sun and Jupiter; Earth under Venus, Ceres and Saturn; Air under Mercury, Pluto and Uranus; and Water under Neptune, Eris and the Moon. For Cardinal it is the Sun, Fixed or Kerubic under the Moon and Mutable under the True Node, as well possible planetary essences or influences. The primitive group (the first 4 signs) are the Sun, intermediate is the Moon and developed is the True Node. The north nodes rule the first half (Aries-Virgo) and the south nodes the second half (Libra-Pisces), and finally the possibility of seasons (groups of 3) are under influence of the planets. For Spring: Venus, Eris and the Moon; Summer: Mars, Pluto and the Sun; Autumn: Jupiter, Ceres and Mercury; and Winter: Saturn and Uranus, but could be ruled by Neptune. I can't find sign groupings strictly under the influences of dwarf planets Pluto, Eris and Sedna, and the asteroids Ceres, Juno, Pallas and Vesta.

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 03-17-2015 at 02:18 AM.