Thread: Lesbian aspects
View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2014, 10:54 PM

Re: Lesbian aspects

I have some trouble with this type of question: there is no fail-proof signature for anything in a horoscope. We can point to trends but that's about it.

Venus in hard aspect to Uranus is a signature that I have seen appear in charts of lesbian women (and one bi- woman); but then we don't know how many lesbians do not have this aspect, or how many straight people do.

While I might point to tianamkd's Venus conjunct Uranus, or the aunt's Ceres (another "girl" planetoid) conjunct Uranus, I wouldn't make to much of it.

Uranus involved with one of the sexy planets can indicate sexuality that is unusual in some way, meaning as the mainstream society defines it. Since this changes across cultures and time periods, it's probably best not to read too much into Uranus aspects.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
BluEyedGrl105 (04-16-2014), Flapjacks (04-10-2014)