Facebook group created!

I'm very much a new member here but very familiar with Facebook. It seems a very good idea and will request to join once more community members get to know me.

iSelf

Hello. I haven't been on this forum for about two years and I noticed that I had new messages regarding the Facebook group.

The Facebook group was pretty much inactive since the beginning and it ended up being automatically eliminated. So there is no Astrology Weekly group on Facebook. If any of you want to create a new one, feel free to create it.

I also ask the moderators to unsticky this thread so as not to mislead more people.

Sorry about all that.

Love2Know

Hello. I haven't been on this forum for about two years and I noticed that I had new messages regarding the Facebook group.

The Facebook group was pretty much inactive since the beginning and it ended up being automatically eliminated. So there is no Astrology Weekly group on Facebook. If any of you want to create a new one, feel free to create it.

I also ask the moderators to unsticky this thread so as not to mislead more people.

Sorry about all that.

Would be nice...

iSelf

I know. I decided to follow that policy because I didn't want the group to be overloaded by people who had no idea what Astrology Weekly was. I intended it to be only for the forum people.

Right now I recognize that it was a bad policy decision since it could bring up more people to the forum.

A really bad mistake.

Love2Know

I know. I decided to follow that policy because I didn't want the group to be overloaded by people who had no idea what Astrology Weekly was. I intended it to be only for the forum people.

Right now I recognize that it was a bad policy decision since it could bring up more people to the forum.

A really bad mistake.
Oh ok (*)-(*)

Osamenor

Staff member
The group is obviously long now defunct and this thread should be deleted.
To let it continue to exist looks like "poor housekeeping".

AW moderators are not responsible for off site discussion groups. If anyone posts a thread inviting people to chat elsewhere, whether in Facebook or Discord or anywhere else, it's their responsibility to monitor it and notify people if they discontinue the group.

Posting a mention that the group is no longer active, as you have done, is the best anyone can do.

JUPITERASC

The group is obviously long now defunct
and this thread should be deleted.
To let it continue to exist looks like "poor housekeeping".
It's a forum rule that no thread with any responses is deletable :smile:
and so
another option is simply to close the thread

in the interests of "better housekeeping"

JUPITERASC

Hello. I haven't been on this forum for about two years

and I noticed that I had new messages regarding the Facebook group.

The Facebook group was pretty much inactive since the beginning
and it ended up being automatically eliminated.

So there is no Astrology Weekly group on Facebook.

If any of you want to create a new one, feel free to create it.

I also ask the moderators to unsticky this thread

so as not to mislead more people.

Sorry about all that.
OP posted the above message 2014 :smile:

piercethevale

OP posted the above message 2014 :smile:

I missed that one... as I obviously didn't read all the posts concerning this thread but rather only noticed more recent observations by other members that the facebook page seemingly no longer existed and upon checking so myself, I found that to be true.

It does seem odd, although, that it remains a "sticky"... imho

I am glad that the matter has been aired out...so to speak.

Respectfully, ptv

P.S. My bad...I had mistakenly taken this thread to have been given "sticky" status... I'll try to pay closer attention to such detail in the future
P.P.S. Well, then again, I find that I was correct in my initial observations that it had been a "Sticky" but is now 'un stuck'?... or whatever?
Good work Osamenor, my appreciation for your dedicated service

Last edited: