Sagittarius and hip

swatts2k15

In september i fractured my pelvis (front of the hip) playing soccer. Since sagittarius governs the hip does the fracture have an underlying meaning?

Here is my birth chart as wellhttp://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/page?&index=668261&lang=en

Frisiangal

Hi,
The chart is not visible through the link given.

You could also look to see how natal and transiting Jupiter, ruler Sagittarius, is placed, as well as tr. Saturn in Sagittarius.
Uranus is more associated with fractures rather than breakages.

If you have an holistic approach to life in that dis-order of the physical body is simultaneous to, or the result of dis-order within one's self, then the fracture does have more implications than purely physical.

Jupiter can refer to expansion and growth, yet its visionary quality can also 'take on too much'. Tr. Saturn in Sagittarius can apply the brake and imply 'enforced rest' when deemed necessary.

Jupiter/Sagittarius influences say much about reaching out towards the attainment of ideals and goals.....and not only on the soccer field. If tr. Saturn is acting out as a dampener of spirit in this respect, manifestation
of physical disruption could be a consequence.
Uranus might be significant of any necessity towards reorganisation of life.
Saturn and Uranus are natural antagonists, yet have need of each other to work the most effectively.

:smile:

Frisiangal

Hi again,
I think it's rather special that one so young put the original question and astrological association as you did. I hope your interest grows.

If you do not have an ephemeris, go to Astro. com, check the 6000 year ephemeris, click for the 21st century and 2015 and look up the planets positions (transits) for the date of your accident.

What is interesting is that Sagittarius is your Sun sign and it squares Ascendant. In September last year, both Sun and Jupiter transited Virgo. Natal Moon is also in Virgo and is ruler of the 11th house of 'club/group/community' associations.
Other chart factors, including ruler Ascendant, could account for your interest in soccer, a Neptune (feet) sport(Mars).

Check to see what transiting planets made contact with your natal planets and/or Ascendant on the day of your accident.
This will give you more information on how planets can work.:smile:

swatts2k15

i found the Ephemeris

the date is september 9th 2015 wednesday

the link is http://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2015.pdf

i like to learn new things. i was always interested in astrology and how it describes me. but i really just started to get into it now that i'm in my sophomore year. i never knew how in depth astrology was. i wish my high school had a course on astrology. at first i thought it was black and white and then i found out about how planet and other celestial bodies affect everyone according to their birthplace and time. i'm really interested in it now and probably will be till i die.