Did she steal the envelope

Summery Joy

Guys, help!

An envelope containing a large amount of money is missing from my family firm (where I work). I'm suspecting one of the sacretaries to have have stolen it.

My horary is; did she steal the envelope?

From this horary, can I possibly find out where the envelope is and whether we will retreive it?

Data:

14 April 2008
1:20 pm (GMT +2)
Cairo, Egypt - 31e15, 30n03

Note:this is not the time when the envelope was discovered to be missing. I don't know that specific time as I wasn't at the office when they found that out. This is merely the time and place when I first had reasons to believe that that particular sacretary could have stolen it.

I'm at work now, so I can really follow the rule of giving it a shot myself before aking for help, but I will come back and provide my input as soon as I get home.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Nora

Attachments

• did_she-Steal_it.gif
    did_she-Steal_it.gif
    96.1 KB · Views: 40
Hi,

How long ago was it taken? Is it possible that it has already left the premisis, if it has been taken? Do you have any heat sources where you work?
Im looking for the envelope.........the second house ruler merc (which fits as the natural significator here as its an envelope), is aspecting the 7th house ruler, which could mean theft, but I have to note, that your signifcator(sun) and cosignificator Moon aspects everything in the chart .....I am not sure, but thats bound to mean something....thoroughness perhaps!
I am very interested that merc is combust the sun.....I wonder if it is just being overlooked?
Not positive on anything yet....but will keep plodding through it...

kylie

Last edited:
well its a hard yes or no question:D.....there is suggestion that it was taken (stolen), but nothing to be positive on, and no indication that I can see by whom, if you look at the chart as a lost object horary.....im still not cluey enough to look at it another way.

Hopefully someone with some expertise will come to the party here......

tikana

hey Sorehearted

This puzzles me

let say the thief is 7th

money is 2nd ruler, mercury
you are sun
it is conjuncting

i dont think she took it

i hope i am right

keep us posted

Tik

Hi again....was thinking about this chart on my way home in the car from shopping.....LOL
If we take the secretary as being an employee, therefore the 6th house, and the money as merc 2nd house, then I think she did take it.....
What do others think?
I wonder if she has taken it home though? its very close to you SH in the 9th house.....cadent...not looking fabulous.....
Annoying hey?

What do you reckon Sorehearted....?

fensi88

Hi Sorehearted!
So glad to see you again at this forum :) ! I miss your posts! I was thinking of you these days a lot because one of your post regarding my daughter was excellent analyse! I will update that post after this one so you can read about "end".
Regarding your question "did she steal envelope"? I would say "no". As "Looking to Jupiter" said she is represented with 6 house ruler Sa rx and your envelope with money with Me. As we see Me and Sa rx have no recently past aspect so she and money were not in touch.

Me is combust so it is more likely that you just can not see that envelope.
To see were is envelope ask another specific question "where is my envelope with money" and we will see!

Thanks Goca for pointing out the degrees and the fact theres been no aspect...I really need a novice alert:D (and I need to start making charts without those aspect lines.)

Summery Joy

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your speedy replies.

OK. Could she have stolen it and hidden it somewhere in the office waiting for things to cool down before taking it? Saturn rx is what makes me think so.

See, Saturn Rx rules both the 7th and th 6th, which could mean that the thief, if there is a thief, works for us. It's afflicts the 1st, us, because we never expect this kind of dishonesty to happen.

The Sun, us, is very close to Mercury that it actually "cannot see it". I don't know what the radical 9th means in horary, but that's where the Sun and Mercury are. But, the radical 9th is the 4th from the 6th (the employee I suspect). And PF is in the radical 4th. That leads me to think that whatever the 6th's 4th is also our 4th.. the office! Am I reading too much into the horary? I'm going nuts! And what is killing me is that I don't think that my uncle, the proprietor and managing director, is going to do anything about this.

Help!

The envelope was discovered to be missing Saturday 12 April 2008 sometime between 10 am and 12 pm. It could have been stolen a couple of days before that thou because that envelope was last seen Thursday 10 April sometime between 11 am and 1 pm.

tikana

Sorehearted

i think you should run a chart on where is the money? can it be recovered. You are asking about a secretary not about a thief in general.

Tik

Hi sorehearted,
I was thinking about this....any thief with a brain in their head, would not put the money in their handbag, incase you checked her on leaving....
I am not sure if you can use the same chart or not, but if you can I would be looking in the bins! 4th house cusp is in Scorpio.....is there a day the rubbish goes out? Wild Guess, but if I were a thief, (which I am not) then that sounds like a very clever way to get the money outside.......worth having a look.....
Just my infant opinion

eedwards

Hi SoreHearted,

I believe that the secretary did indeed steal the envelope. You asked if she took the envelope from her place of employment. Since you have asked a question specifically about the secretary I would take her as the 1st house and it's ruler. The envelope would be her employers, (10th house), second house and ruler, (Mercury).

So, Mercury, (the money), and the Sun, (the secretary), are located in Aries...her 9th house..the employers 12th. Mercury is also combust....it is burned up.....gone. The money was hidden and possibly taken out of the business with the mail or stacks of paper, (Mercury's last seperating aspect was a square to the Moon...ruler of the employers 3rd house...her 12th). The money was taken...perhaps the square is telling us of the difficulty that she had in stealing it...or that she was almost caught?

Mercury's antiscon lies at 11 degrees Virgo...in her 1st house and her employer's 4th house, (the end of matters...for them). The money is definitely with her. The POF lies in her 4th house, (end of matters...for her) and the employers 7th, (the enemy and the thief).

I hope that this this helps.

Take care,
Ed

Summery Joy

Dear all,

Thank you, each and everyone, for your help. I am now convinced that she stole it. I'm running another horary about how I could stop this from happening again (because that wasn't the first time). I will share it soon.

Thanks again.

Nora