Will we be together ever again?

Hello, newbie in horary and have some questions regards the chart relating my ex friend/ex boyfriend.

He got back into my life after a year, and confessed some feelings but now he pulled back claiming he’s not sure and maybe friendship will be better option.

My question is will we ever end up together as a couple.

I can see Mars (being me) and venus (him) in sextile applying though Im not sure about the chart itself since theyre out of a sign.

What might suggest that venus is signifying a Man here? Is it still valid?

Also the moon is making aspect only to a Mars.. so im smelling a fight ahead.

Could you please guide me?

Lots of love!
showgif.cgi

Ouranos

Hello Kasandrasasa,
Any chart you can share with us?
It takes two to tango - you and your chart.

Thank you,
Ouranos

Ouranos

Hello Kasandrasasa,

If you smell a fight, it might be that you are about to change your mind.
You are Mars in Pisces on the cusp of the 5th, last degree of the sign and in Moon's Nodal axis. Moon approaching opposition Mars.
There is an excellent article by Anthony Louis here
https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/2017/11/11/horary-where-am-i-a-tale-of-the-moons-nodes/
... where he discusses the Nodal axis
Kevin Burk in his Complete Node Book writes on page 212: “In classical astrology, a planet that was square the nodes was said to be ‘at the bendings,’ and this planet would become a focal point of change and crisis for the individual.” unexpected, not customary, or different from the habitual way things have been happening up to that point. Ketu is Mars-like and is associated with broken relationships which cause sorrow but bring about release and transformation.

Besides that, you are more into him than he is towards you.
You are in the Exaltation and Triplicity of Venus and your significators Mars and the Moon are swift in motion.
His Venus Direct but slow in motion shows no connection with your planets thus he wants (Venus, Air sign also ruling your 11th of friendship) but he can't find the motivation to re-enact something tangible. And Fortuna is besieged in Aquarius.

In the end, something as stated earlier "unexpected, not customary, or different from the habitual way things have been happening up to that point" will happen and make you change your mind. Mars rules ASC and 6th House.

Good luck and best regards,
Ouranos

Thank you so much for your time Ouranus, that was extremely interesting! :)

My initial intuition was, that we will try to be together, but I will be the one who will resign after a short time, and it will happen when I will be to tired to chase him.

I chased him for almost a year, and after I gave up because he treated me as a friend and "just the other girl waiting for me at the bench", he started chasing me, so we were together for a while but he broke up with me (hurtfully), getting mad, that I'm not longer fighting, and he has no power over me.

He was trying to initiate a contact again, and I told him that I need him to be sure, so now he's not sure :D

I've never heard about square mars/node, but its very interesting.

I've realised that mars will be making a sextile to venus after leaving the sign, so I thought I will heal, or stop caring after a first fight, realising that nothing has changed about him.

I'm really curious how the story is going to end, but definitely will update here :)

Thank you!

IleneK

Premium Member
He is self-involved, focused on himself, with his/Venus being in his own/7th house. You/Mars are the more interested and pursuing of the two of you with Mars the faster moving planet. And while he/Venus was very recently retrograding back toward you, that movement has reversed itself as Venus just stationed direct. The somewhat inflated feelings he/Venus had for you based on his/Venus receiving you/Mars by exaltation will very soon change, as Mars moves into Aries. Venus does not receive Mars in Aries well.

The applying sextile you describe between Mars and Venus suggests that you may in fact get together. But I don't see it as satisfying for you; his feelings will not be the same as they were.

Moon's next aspect, as indicator of the question's unfolding, is an opposition to Mars. This does not bode well.

There are many fish in the sea, both for friends and relationships.
I am wishing you the best,

Thank you IleneK, that was very interesting! Im impressed how well you can read from the way how particular planet perceives another. I will definately have to learn more about it, since I’m still having issues to assess it.

I have also another theory basing on the chart (though Im not sure how it describes reality).

I can see that his co-significator (Sun) is conjucting Mercury in Cancer. Also Venus (his significator) is in Gemini. Does it point that mercury might signify another women in the picture, that he’s much into?

Kind regards and thank you so much!

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you IleneK, that was very interesting! Im impressed how well you can read from the way how particular planet perceives another. I will definately have to learn more about it, since I’m still having issues to assess it.

I have also another theory basing on the chart (though Im not sure how it describes reality).

I can see that his co-significator (Sun) is conjucting Mercury in Cancer. Also Venus (his significator) is in Gemini. Does it point that mercury might signify another women in the picture, that he’s much into?

Kind regards and thank you so much!

You are very welcome.
Yes, how planets relate to each other, how they perceive each other based on the signs that each one wears, can reveal a lot. This is referred to as reception.

I personally don't see that aspects which made by non-primary significators, like Sun in this case, would be used to describe the matter. I think that other planets in his/7th house or planets making a conjunction with his primary significator, might point other women. So I don't see that here.

Ouranos

As IleneK pointed out, I don't see it either.
There is a mixture between the Moon, MercuryR, Sun and Venus but they seem to refer to you instead of him.
MoonL9 and co-ruler in Mutual reception with MercuryR burned by the Sun.
Best description I can come up with is that you sought advice (9thH) secretely and being in the shadow(MercuryR combust in 8th) about your Ex (Mercury ruling Venus your Ex).

Cheers!
Ouranos