What Talents will help me make Money?

Sorastra

Money Making Talents!

Hello Forum,

first of all a big thank you for everybody looking at my chart and giving me advice!

Maybe you can give me some direction regards making money or entrepreneurship.

The issue is, that I am completely broke now. And i HATE working in a regular Job.

Till i was 27 i tried to make a living as a DJ and a music producer. But i was also a Drugdealer in my youth and taken way too much drugs. Before 27 I finished an education as a pharmacist. And I have done a lot of bodyoriented therapy which transformed my psyche and my life. I have found good Mentors in that time.

In the last 7 years i struggled to create my own business. I have a herbal supplement for sport athletes and men which worked very well on Amazon. But not so much anymore.

Sometimes I think about becoming a coach. But I allways think I also want to be an Entrepreneur myself and not only coach others.

On one hand I value wisdom, alternative education, therapy, spirituality and all of that intangible things in life.

On the other hand I get disgusted by many people trying "to find themselves" without really producing tangible!! and measurable results. They are getting lost in the "spiritual realms".

Sometimes I think i should combine my knowledge about health with my knowledge about psychology and build like a coaching business. But im just not really excited about it and i dont know why.

I am interested also in things like cryptocurrency,real estate, how money works. Also I value good food, sports and quality health products.

I really like to do creative work. Like writing or working with designers for a new product.

My dream is to become happy spiritually inside and also sucessfull materially in the outside world. I need to believe in my work. It cant be only about the money.

What talents or potentials do you see in my birth Chart, which could be used as a vehicle to make Money and become successfull?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Best

David

chart.cgi

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_david_schaller.67412.13707.png
    astro_w2gw_david_schaller.67412.13707.png
    41 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Re: Money Making Talents!

Any advice is greatly appreciated!
chart.cgi

Hello Sorastra,

you've posted your chart with whole sign house system - are you determined to it ? As then you would have to wait for a whole sign reader.

Most astrologers use placidus-house-system here - as I do, too. But this is different- also from interpretation and information.

Attachments

• ! Chart David.jpg
    ! Chart David.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 27

Sorastra

Hello Zora,

no, actually I'm not fixed on whole sign in any way.

I just included it, because I read somewhere that most astrologers prefer it.

I changed the attachment. It is now a Placidus Chart.

wan

You are a pharmacist? Where did you get your license?

If you got one from the states or Canada, you can go work in the states and make *ssloads of money. I used to work in a pharmacy and they talked about how much money pharmacists made all the time.

Sorastra

Germany! But I only have an education, not an university degree.

I worked in Sales for pharmaceutical Companys. But I stopped after 4 Months, because I thought that the products is sold did more harm then good.

Sorastra

Yeah, you know...

As a Drugdealer, you do not claim that what you are selling is good for your customer's health. You are claiming that they can have a good time and escape their current emotional state. Your customers know, that they maybe pay a price with their health in the long run. And most Dealers are taking their stuff themselves. So did I. In my mind at that time, most Drugs were a great thing and they provided me with a lot of pleasure.

Selling psychoactive pharmaceuticals to children who do not want to sit still in school, or can not concentrate on a boring topic is far more criminal in my mind. These children are not sick. The school system is. And these medications do not promote health in any way for these children. Also selling some mouthwater against bad breath, where 5 different ingredients promote cancer, and actually, there are far better solutions to treat bad breath.

I just was not excited about the stuff these pharmaceutical companies sold.

Because of that, I started my supplement company.

If I sell something, I need to believe in what I am selling.

Maybe I realize, where potential Talents could be in my case :D

JUPITERASC

Odd to read this ....from you :cool:
Yeah, you know...

As a Drugdealer, you do not claim that what you are selling is good for your customer's health. You are claiming that they can have a good time and escape their current emotional state. Your customers know, that they maybe pay a price with their health in the long run. And most Dealers are taking their stuff themselves. So did I. In my mind at that time, most Drugs were a great thing and they provided me with a lot of pleasure.

Selling psychoactive pharmaceuticals to children who do not want to sit still in school, or can not concentrate on a boring topic is far more criminal in my mind. These children are not sick. The school system is. And these medications do not promote health in any way for these children. Also selling some mouthwater against bad breath, where 5 different ingredients promote cancer, and actually, there are far better solutions to treat bad breath.

I just was not excited about the stuff these pharmaceutical companies sold.

Because of that, I started my supplement company.

If I sell something, I need to believe in what I am selling.

Maybe I realize, where potential Talents could be in my case :D
important to keep in mind also
that people often change due to their experiences :smile:

previous thread on topic of wealth

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=290545#post290545

It's my understanding
that traditional astrology centers on physical matters
and modern with non ie. the mind.
Having said that,

I would like an understanding in traditionalist ways.

How do we delineate wealth in a horoscope?
Is it possible to find where the wealth will be made?
How about the timing or loss?

Where could I find this information?
There are three main lines of thinking.

Ptolemy uses the Lot of Fortune, the Almuten of the Lot Fortune and any Planets that aspect the Almuten of the Lot of Fortune. The Almuten of anything is simply that Planet that has the greatest amount of Dignity at a particular point on the chart.

33°24' is the same as 3° Taurus 24'. Venus is the Sign Ruler and Term Ruler, while Moon is the Exaltation Ruler. In a Day Chart, Venus would be the Sect Triplicity Ruler, so Venus has the greatest Dignity in that point. However, in a Night Chart, Moon is the Sect Ruler of Earth Signs and so Venus and Moon would each have two dignities.

In that case, which one, Moon or Venus aspects that point? The one that does is the Almuten. If neither aspect it, or they are equally close in aspect, then take the one that is in the correct facing, and if neither are, then take the one that is closer in degrees.

Sometimes you have multiple points, like the Almuten of Marriage. That is the Planet that rules the Lot of Marriage, Venus, and the Sun for women or Moon for men. The Planet that has the greatest Dignity in those three points is the Planet that actually rules marriage in that chart, and so when you did your Profections and Solar Returns, you would be looking at the Almuten of Marriage to give you hints that marriage is possible, then you would look at Primary Directions (using the Almuten) to determine the exact date (since transits are guaranteed to fail).

Ptolemy says the quadrant the Almuten is located will tell you roughly when in life someone will gain/lose wealth, and directed the any Planet that afflicts the Almuten of Wealth will tell you when they'll lose it.

Others of the Hellenistic group, the Romans, Persians and some of the Medieval ones use the Almuten of the 2nd House cusp, Ruler 2nd House, Jupiter (the general significator of wealth), and the Lot of Wealth (aka Lot of Substance or Lot of Possessions) which is ASC + 2nd House Cusp - 2nd House Ruler.

From that point they follow Ptolemy. Really important are Planets that afflict the Almuten of Wealth and from where. For example, a square, is it ten Houses away (a Dexter square) or four Houses away (a Sinister square). Dexter aspects (Dexter sextiles, trines and squares are more powerful than Sinister sextiles, trines and squares), and also is the Planet that squares (or opposes) the Almuten Angular or elevated above the Almuten.

The Almuten will give you hints at how you acquire whatever wealth you might get, through your own labor, through inheritance, through luck, through your own wit and cunning and skill, through arts and crafts and other Venusian things and so on, through leadership and command ability (like running your own business or running someone else's business) or other Martian things and so on.

That method is much better than Ptolemy's (who had a peculiar bias against Greek Lots) and when you start looking at a lot of charts, you'll see that the Lot of Fortune has little to do with wealth, rather it is about the Native's general fortune in life and the good and bad that happens to them.

Another method that is not as complex but worth the effort is that of the later Medievals, like Bonatti and Lily.

Here, you're looking at the the area 5° before the 2nd House Cusp up to 5° before the 3rd House Cusp. You consider any Planets in the region, plus the 2nd House Ruler and the Planet that rules any intercepted Sign in the region. So if the 2nd House Cusp is 15° Taurus and the 3rd House Cusp is 22° Gemini, you'd be looking at the region between 10° Taurus in the 1st House up to 17° Gemini and you'd look at both Venus and Mercury who rule Taurus and Gemini, plus any Planets in that region.

They also want you to look at Jupiter and the Lot of Fortune and any Planets that aspect Jupiter or the Lot of Fortune.

They pay more attention to the condition of the Planets, so, for example Jupiter as the general significator of wealth should be Angular, Direct, in Dignity, preferably in Sagittarius, Pisces, or Cancer and if not then in his own Triplicity or Term, Oriental, Diurnal and not in square or opposition to Mercury, Sun, Mars or Saturn and not Combust (and that's true for any Planet).

What you don't want to see is Jupiter in Capricorn, Gemini or Virgo, or Retrograde or Peregrine, Combust, Cadent, Occidental, Nocturnal in a Day Chart or other things like that, and especially not in square or opposition to a Malefic or Accidental Malefic (like Sun or Mercury).

Sorastra

What BobZemco said there, sounds very interesting.

But I do not have the astrological understanding yet, to transfer it to my own chart.

Or to really grasp what he is saying :D

JUPITERASC

What BobZemco said there, sounds very interesting.
But I do not have the astrological understanding yet, to transfer it to my own chart.
Or to really grasp what he is saying :D
ours is an informal astrological learning forum
members are encouraged to read, study :smile:
and vigilantly practise their skills
keep in mind as well that it takes awhile to process unfamiliar astrological information
given that astrologers frequently disagree

Sorastra

Sure, I will! thanks.

Just need couple of hours to dig in.

Maybe i can in Astro.com geht help with my LOT for example.

If anybody else wants to read my chart or give his opinion, i am more then happy.

JUPITERASC

As a retired old person, I can tell you honestly that talent has nothing to do with making a lot of money.

It requires drive to force yourself to get skills and then use them by working 16 hour days for an extended time.

There are no silver bullets, unless you marry a very very rich man or woman.

If anybody else wants to read my chart or give his opinion, i am more then happy.
My God... are we still dragging Bob Zemco out?
He hasn’t posted for 6 years.
He’s probably dead.
keep in mind that traditional astrological methodology
on which Modernistic astrology is firmly based
is at least two thousand years old :smile:

6 years is minimal in comparison
if implying that anyone "...possibly deceased for 6 years..."
has no contribution to make
then
we can safely disregard the Bible, Shakespeare, Baudelaire et al
as many already do
- everyone is entitled to their own opinion

JUPITERASC

great! Thanks!
Which Lot Formula do i need to use in my Case? Personal Point + Significator + Trigger?
BobZemco is relaying an ancient method
that uses the Lot of Fortune

link is to a free brief tutorial on how to calculate the "...Lot of Fortune..."
aka
"...Part of Fortune..."
in astrology.
This rough procedure is useful
for calculating the Lot of Fortune at a glance :smile:
and it can also be used to calculate other Lots or Arabic Parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpOVfJmEFH4&feature=emb_imp_woyt

Sorastra

So...my Part of Fortune is in Aquarius. Squared by Saturn in the 7th :D

No other Aspects to the Part of Fortune. Now should I look for Uranus?

JUPITERASC

So...my Part of Fortune is in Aquarius. Squared by Saturn in the 7th :D
No other Aspects to the Part of Fortune.

Now should I look for Uranus?
Part of Fortune methodology is at least two thousand years old
and uses the seven traditional classical planets
i.e.
Sun Moon Mercury Venus Mars Jupiter Saturn
HOWEVER
everyone is entitled to their opinion
so you decide

Sorastra

I think using Saturn as Ruler of Aquarius makes more sense.

Does Ancient Astrology using whole sign or placidus?

My Saturn then is in the 7th or 8th in Scorpio.

Saturn is also my tenth and eleventh Lord.

Seems like an important Planet for my Career anyway.

JUPITERASC

I think using Saturn as Ruler of Aquarius makes more sense.

Does Ancient Astrology using whole sign or placidus?
a detailed answer :smile:
is:
there is much mess and confusion
in the area of the so-called "...houses..."
There are at least twenty or thirty different house systems
or
means of dividing the so-called "...birthchart..."
into twelve segments of life activity.
In astrology, houses, mansions, or domains
represent general areas of life activity
and are the grounding areas
or arenas of expression for planets.
Originally, the words "...houses..." and "...signs..." were interchangeable
and so
for ancient astrologers
a planet in the SIGN of Aries
was also a planet in the HOUSE of Aries
so that in effect
there were no real houses as we know them today
Whole Sign House system ascendant sign becomes the whole first house
and the other houses follow.
ASCENDANT POINT ITSELF can then fall anywhere in the first house
and
MIDHEAVEN POINT anywhere in the upper half of the chart.

Placidus is simply the default
If anyone reading this response is unaware of how to view a natal chart using WHOLE SIGNS
then
ASTROSEEK offers WHOLE SIGN HOUSES calculation at

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

The Whole Sign House system was used by the ancient Greeks
and the Hindus who still use it today.
It is the oldest and simplest house system in existence
and immediately eliminates the awful mess
astrologers have made on the issue over the last 1300 years or so
Artificial divisions now known as houses
were attempts by early Greeks and Hindus
to measure strength "...points..." in the horoscope
which during 7th and 8th centuries AD
were construed or confused
as means of dividing the birth chart.
The ascendant and midheaven degrees and their opposites for example
were definite power points or areas of intense focus
but not necessarily the beginnings of a house or quadrant.

meanwhile

today

BECAUSE OF QUADRANT HOUSE SYSTEMS the house location of a planet MAY CHANGE :smile:
DEPENDENT ON THE HOUSE SYSTEM CHOSEN

JUPITERASC

My Saturn then is in the 7th or 8th in Scorpio.

Saturn is also my tenth and eleventh Lord.

Seems like an important Planet for my Career anyway.

using WHOLE SIGN HOUSES clearly determines TOPICS

ELIMINATING AMBIGUITY of HOUSE LOCATION of PLANET :smile:

then
any quadrant house system
such as Placidus, Alcabitius et al
assists with determining PLANETARY STRENGTH

tsmalls comment
explains the rationale
I use both whole signs and Placidus.
The original idea of quadrant based house systems
was to determine angularity,
and never to replace the concept of topics.

So
I count signs for topics
and use a house system overlaid onto it.

Because, as I mentioned above, capability
and angularity/ability to act
are two different things.....

tsmall uses BOTH whole sign AND Placidus

I use BOTH whole sign AND Alcabitius

some use BOTH whole sign AND Regiomontanus

there are multiple QUADRANT house systems
its a matter of personal choice which to use
in tandem with WHOLE SIGN
IF one chooses to do so

Yes, the dominant house system in Greco-Roman astrology
until about the time of the end of the Classical Period
was whole sign,
but

among the famous very early Arabic astrologers of the transitional period
only Abu'Mashar continued the ancient Greco-Roman practice,
and

the whole sign house format became virtually forgotten in the West
until the mid-1990's.

Personally I think it was an historical tragedy for our astrological art
that whole sign houses became lost to memory,
for my experience
over the past nearly 20 years of exclusively using whole sign houses
has convinced me
of the more consistent accuracy of this house system, over any other...