Saturn square the nodes

rahu

Banned
Saturn square the node will give a strong personality. once you made up your mind, you stay with your convictions.
this aspect can also give depressive or despondent mental states.

this tends to make you cold emotionally and you are comfortable with silence and being by yourself at times.
your father is a major influence in your life.

of course, he entire char must be considered rathe than justing isolating a single aspect.

rahu

AquaAqua

Attaching my chart

Attachments

• My Chart.gif
    My Chart.gif
    141.8 KB · Views: 81

AquaAqua

Signs and houses of the nodes and Saturn?

Hi Katydid

Have attached the chart

Saturn square the node will give a strong personality. once you made up your mind, you stay with your convictions.
this aspect can also give depressive or despondent mental states.

this tends to make you cold emotionally and you are comfortable with silence and being by yourself at times.
your father is a major influence in your life.

of course, he entire char must be considered rathe than justing isolating a single aspect.i

rahu

Depressive? No, Despondent YES Mainly out of anger, feeling of being powerless/hurt/victimised and unable to do something about it.

Quite comfortable with silences. Yes about the father too, though the word i would prefer is impact.

I think it makes a person cautious.

Last edited:

katydid

So Venus is conjunct the South node in Capricorn. And Saturn squares the nodes. There is a nice mutual reception between Venus and Saturn in Libra which is beneficial.

However Saturn and Venus do not mix too well. And Venus conjunct the South Node can be very troublesome.

There may be fear concerning relationships or finances. Perhaps one feels unloved or blocked in regards to pleasure. A feeling of pending poverty may be pervasive. One might crave and or block material indulgence and sensuality. Learning to protect and be protected within intimate exchanges is key here.

AquaAqua

So Venus is conjunct the South node in Capricorn. And Saturn squares the nodes. There is a nice mutual reception between Venus and Saturn in Libra which is beneficial.

However Saturn and Venus do not mix too well. And Venus conjunct the South Node can be very troublesome.

There may be fear concerning relationships or finances. Perhaps one feels unloved or blocked in regards to pleasure. A feeling of pending poverty may be pervasive. One might crave and or block material indulgence and sensuality. Learning to protect and be protected within intimate exchanges is key here.

Yes, i know all about venus south node. Having reseached it long back, i have been aware and observant of it for a while now and have a fair idea of how it functions.

Quite agree with what you have written. According to sidereal zodiac my 7th house is in Libra and hence that makes it this conjunction even more potent for my venus is strong.

rahu

Banned
hi AquaAqua

quite frankly, your node pattern is a bit brutal and you may not like my opinions about this but sice you asked...
no only is Saturn square the node but the pluto/mars midpoint s also conjunct to satrun and square the node. Plus Venus is conjunct the south node. All this and the vertex is square to the node.
As to your father, he was/is very hard and strict on you. These aspects often are associacted with a harsh childhood. With venus part of the pattern , it is likely that the re was emotional abuse from your father and excessive physical force.
This pattern gives you a very selfish and goal directed personality. But your people skill are bad as you tend to dominate others. With venus square to these symbols youhave trouble in intimate relationships because of your need to dominate. you don’t compromise emotionally and you lack of emotional empathy is likely from your strict upbringing.
The mars/Saturn/pluto implies that you rely of brute physical strength when you get into confrontations. As I said , you don’t compromise.
This aspect is that of a survivor, one who looks out for himself and has little need for others to assist you. With the venus square added, you have stunted emotional growth. You don’t know how to reach out and when you do, it is always self centered.

With the eros/psyche midpoint square to pluto, you have a SM type of personality. Pleasure and pain are united in your expri4nces and you can be quite cruel emotionally and physically. this aspect can show that you were yourself subject to very cruel emotional and physical conditions as a child.
These dynamics are so strong that you might seek counseling to try to learn how to emotionally compromise with others.
with mercury sextile to Uranus you have an excellent intellect and have excellent deductive reasoning powers in addition to intuitively understanding the intellectual problems before you. this aspect is good for any type of writing or mathematical based professions.. such as computers etc.with this aspect you likely understand the nature of your harsh personality but still some counseling may give you better/successful social patterns.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2

The node conjunct to venus in the natal gives a attractive emotional and physical presence(though a strong Saturn placement can harden the physical attributes). The emotional aura is very strong and this native will be felt psychically by others. This can bring great creativity and prophecy. Intuitions are very good but the desire body can distort the intuition. love and opportunity come to this native but as the sexual aura is present from birth, this placement very often show sexual abuse .if the native also has hard Saturn/Pluto/Chiron/nessus aspect then sexual abuse is a given. if abuse starts very young then likely the native will not have any memory, so it is very delicate interpretation to make.
Often, especially with the south node transiting, a native will draw many suitors but many arguments and jealousies will occur.

The nodal axis can bring out both the good and bad in any symbol.
This tends to bring material luck and gain with many friends. but even with a bright façade this transit can burden the native with “emotional demons” and when afflicted can show a hateful ad vindictive personality under the attractive countenance .often the native will put out love and get hate in return.

rahu

Last edited:

AquaAqua

There is nothing not to like Dear Rahu

Reality is always temporary and extremely subjective.

There is a lot to agree with what you you have said. The word 'survivor' is pretty much my middle name!

Yes i had a difficult childhood. I suffered bullying from my father which included physical and emotional abuse. Never any sexual abuse though.

I do have trouble in my relationships and in general have had quite a bit of conflict mostly in my 1-1 relationship with women and at work (or both!) Yes i am quite uncompromising. However i try and not be bitter about my experiences. I believe i have a LOT of integrity.

My experiences and coming to awareness of my own ppersonality has resulted me in always keeping things above board and minimising needless social contact. Antime i see people forming any illusions about me, i bring them to reality.

Being on my own since last few years and attenting some meditation courses (vipassana) has bought me peace, clarity and courage.

So please have no reservations about speaking your mind. :)

Lastly something that has on been my mind has been my finances. They are in severe disarray at the moment and can't seem to settle at any job or derive any satisfaction from it. It makes me feel worthless. Do suggest me in this regard if you have any insight.

Warm regards

rahu

Banned
hi again

you have chiron on the ascendant which gives a intelligent, analytic and incisive mind. your sun/mercury midpoint is conjunct to the Jupiter/chiron midpoint. these influences give executive abilities, so law or finances might be a good area.
with mercury sextile to Uranus, you have an exceedingly intelligent and perspective mind. this gives a psychic capacity that leads you to the correct solutions to any problem .
with chiron on your ascendant, you need to be in a actively mental environment. you need to work with others who have high standards of performance. you don't do well around common or base people as you exceptional mind needs stimulus of a high nature. you need to be I situation where you re continually challenging you mind .you are suited to manage others rather than be managed.
generally higher education is what you need.

rahu

rahu

Banned
:)

Lastly something that has on been my mind has been my finances. They are in severe disarray at the moment and can't seem to settle at any job or derive any satisfaction from it. It makes me feel worthless. Do suggest me in this regard if you have any insight.

Warm regards

with the node square the Saturn/mars/pluto stellium, you personal; energies show that working in mortuary or areas related to human demise would be favorable. areas that involve intense physical labor would also be favorable.

rahu

AquaAqua

Dear Rahu

Many thanks for your inputs. Yes common base people/jobs/environments bore me quicker than anything. I do beleive i have a very very analytical/probing mind. Infact i find it hard ever to relax or shut my mind off unless i am engaging in a physical/competitive activity like driving etc.

Infact i think i am addicted to overthinking/analysing or as i call it stimulating the mind :tongue:

You are right again with the physically intense labour thing as i have a certain disdain for desk/mental jobs and an attraction towards physical work.

Many thanks to you for this.

Regards! :smile: