My mother (astrologer) says my birth chart is worst she has ever come across

Do you have your mums chart because you both sound like you have the flair for the dramatic. Maybe she has a Venus in Scorpio because I know they tend to want reactions because they want a communicative reaction back. And will say things for effect, be intense etc

Kitchy

Banned
That was my plan but i wanted to do it after i had my finance degree so that i had a solid backup. Yesterday, my mom also said according to my chart, i had no talent in arts such as acting and my life would be ruined if i tried to pursue acting and that i would be doomed :/

oMG :andy::andy::andy::andy::andy:

mom's all all alike, aren't they?

focus on teaching and traveling and you will be bang up.

coming back - going - being beautiful in everyone's eyes, but especially mom's, but always coming back.

your world and bounty exists where your mom is -

sometimes it's just that way.

Suds in the Bucket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06o-EYH9svs

Osamenor

Staff member
You should be able to change your courses once you start university. Even if you don't want to change them your first semester, you will be in charge of choosing your classes for future semesters and can go with what your heart wants for those if you're willing to go against your parents' wishes.

And to add to that... since you said college and not university, I'm assuming you're in America. In that case, your first semester classes would be more or less the same no matter what you're majoring in (I don't know if that's so in other countries, but definitely is here). That's when you would take things like English 101 and college math and the basic introductory courses for the general ed part of your degree. So you could keep your mom happy for now by just taking the basic courses, and shift later.

Colleges also have counselors. Both academic counselors to help you choose your classes and personal counselors to help with personal issues. If you start seeing one as soon as you're there, you can get help working through the issues with your mom, and with the practical issues like how to pay for college if she follows through on her threat. Plenty of college students have parents pressuring them into a career they don't want, and plenty of them go against their parents' wishes. College counselors have seen it all before and will know the work arounds.

Finally, if you can't manage to sign up for a creative arts elective before the semester begins, you might be able to change to one once you're there. There's usually a few weeks' window of time at the beginning of the semester when you can drop and add classes. If you don't end up taking one the first semester, you might still be able to do it as an extracurricular activity. There may be a student drama club, or opportunities in the local community to join a music group or audition for community theater or take dancing lessons.

Your chart looks quite good for an actor to me. Libra sun with Mercury and Venus conjunct wants to express itself in an artistic way. Sun/Mercury trine Uranus gives you a strong likelihood of having unique things to say. Uranus rules your second house, too, suggesting that the best way for you to make money would be something Uranian/Aquarian, while Venus rules your tenth and disposits the traditional ruler of your second house (Saturn)... and Venus in Virgo is willing to work at perfecting an art, for as much as it takes.

Moon in Sagittarius trine Mars in Leo suggests that you would have a good impulsive streak, probably the ability to read and respond to your audience when you're performing.

RaRohini

There is no bad chart.. even in Vedic astrology.
The reading of the chart is only as good as the astrologers lens.
Asc Sagittarius Purvashada is the pinnacle of venusian energy .dramatics. Venus energy matures in Purvashada which understands that all of life is a drama.
Also Venus, Sun and Mercury in Virgo Hasta nakshatra in the 10th house of career. Which means that you can access your spirituality through your hands.. maybe dancing or sculpture or piano or tennis i dont know which one.
Rahu in Leo Magha in the 9th house of long distance journeys, higher education. Now Leo Magha tends to be a bit hot headed in the house of Guru Jupiter. But Magha is supported by ancestors.
Higher learning in some art involving hands.. your inclination towards drama seems right.. if not chanelled properly, you can create drama in your life also.
In fact , it is a jolly placement! Moon in scorpio Jyestha in the 12th is another matter. It may make you intensely phsychic and secretive. You can use this energy to serve people in isolation. Thankfully moon dasha starts only in 2021.
You have Venus dasha till 2025 and can use your Venudian talents to the maximum.
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless !

wilsontc

Staff member
finance, to india

india,

You said:
I actually wanted to get a finance degree with premed req courses...i would have a choice of mba and med school.

Putting aside your mother being an abusive person (I think the other postings have already made that point), you have your North node (future goals) in the house of other people's money, also surgery. So going for finance and/or surgery makes a LOT of sense!

Supportively,

Tim

Osamenor

Staff member
Re: finance, to india

Putting aside your mother being an abusive person (I think the other postings have already made that point), you have your North node (future goals) in the house of other people's money, also surgery. So going for finance and/or surgery makes a LOT of sense!

Supportively,

Tim
The nodes have many layers of meaning. Eighth house NN could indeed indicate finance or surgery... but the north node means much more than career. It's about where you're going and what you become over your entire life. Your career is not your north node goal. It might play a part in your north node goal. At the very least, it's important that your work not interfere with your north node path. But career and NN are not necessarily the same thing.

The north node's ruler is also important in determining what you need to become. In your case, that's Mercury, sitting pretty in Libra in the ninth house. Again, we're looking at ninth house indicators--self expansion, learning and teaching, travel--along with Libra's indicators of being artistic and creating harmony.

If you wanted to be a doctor, those wouldn't be bad placements. Libra can indicate healing, too. But you want to act, and that's also very Libran. Telling the world something (Mercury) in an artistic way (Libra).

A Virgo north node suggests lifelong development of some kind of skill. Whatever you do in life, it will be important to you to practice and perfect it, and for Virgo, the process matters as much or more than the end result. In addition to other people's money or surgery, the eighth house can also indicate the collective unconscious, folklore, society's stories... and that is exactly what actors work with. Whether on stage or in movies, an actor becomes an archetype from the collective unconscious and tells a story that belongs to all of society.

Chillaxer

What's so bad? Moon and Pluto in Sag H11, that seems quite powerful in terms of hope and wishes. Travel, spirituality? You have Jupiter which rules Pisces, in Pisces, that could be good for finance, only Jupiter but not so much a water sign. Again there is a spiritual and travel thing with Pisces.

The only maybe difficult thing is Node in Virgo in the 8th house, Ayrton Senna had that placement.

conspiracy theorist

What's so bad? Moon and Pluto in Sag H11, that seems quite powerful in terms of hope and wishes. Travel, spirituality? You have Jupiter which rules Pisces, in Pisces, that could be good for finance, only Jupiter but not so much a water sign. Again there is a spiritual and travel thing with Pisces.

The only maybe difficult thing is Node in Virgo in the 8th house, Ayrton Senna had that placement.

Look at her chart in sidereal and then factor in her mother's motives and the culture she grew up in.

muchacho

My mother yesterday told me that she read my chart and said it was horrible and I am just doomed for life. She said it was one of the worst charts she has ever looked at. She always says I have bad luck following me and I am not in my right mind. She said something significantly bad will happen to me around age of 40 and that my life after 40 will be miserable and that she cannot even describe it. I am only 17 and I am about to enter college and this is really scaring me. I can't stop crying and I don't understand what bad I have ever done to deserve this in my life.

Edit: She also said I have no talent in arts such as acting and my life would be ruined and i will be miserable all my life if i tried to pursue acting.

I am really scared. Please help me.
Did she give any kind of astrological explanation? I'm curios what led her to those conclusions.

CapAquaPis

Scary...your own Mom worries about your projected course of your life from reading your natal chart. My own Mom (a Taurus, notably skeptical) and my Dad (a Sagittarius, not avidly) finds astrology questionable, and they have a few friends into astrology, they probably told my parents about where my life is headed, but did they care to hear it or they knew what was about to come? If my parents cared about astrology and natal charts, they would be warned about how my life turned out.

Well, it turns out I was diagnosed with autism at age 4 (I'm 36 now), my parents divorced when I turned 7, watched my Mom's two hospital stays from failing health in the 1990s, my Dad's bad 3 more marriages while Mom never remarried, money and income issues, my anxiety and depression, didn't get along well with family, lived in a community in evident decline, not a good work history (8 low-wage jobs) and lack of romantic relationships.

In case many of you were wondering: I'm an Aquarius sun/moon in 8th (Feb. 15, 1980 at 2:20pm Pacific time, birthplace Fontana CA, lived in Indio CA). Aquarius in 8th (house of Scorpio) with ruler Uranus in Scorpio and Cancer ascendant aren't placements for good luck in life, I tell you what. Cancer, Scorpio, Aquarius and from what I heard Capricorn are the unluckiest signs. Strife, struggle, dilemma, drama, crisis and catastrophe. I want my life to get better as long I'm alive, but I may have a shortened life span.

WeirdLibra

Aw, your mom got it all wrong. Your chart is perfectly fine. You born in the same day as me. You are a libra. I can't imagine a libra without an artistic skill. You wanna be sure if you have talent? Just image urself in the position. If you can do that you have talent in that area. Just be grateful about ur chart my sister has 8th house stellium with 7 planets :/

muchacho

In Sidereal she has Moon, Venus, Mars and Saturn debilitated. Probably has something to do with that.
Good point. And let's not forget Jupiter and Saturn retrograde. That may be a shocker when you first look at it. However, remarkably strong Sun. The Rasi just seen from Lagna can be deceiving and very often debilitation gets cancelled and then you get exact opposite results. This really is an interesting chart.

CapAquaPis

Going by sidereal instead of tropical, my Mom (Apr 29) is Aries and my Dad (Dec 17) cusp Scorpio-Sag., while I remain an Aquarius but with cusp Cap (Feb 15). It will affect my relationship with my parents, since Aquarians don't seem to get along well with Aries and Scorpio, and I find dealing with Taurus and Sag relatives a challenge, including my bro (Apr 23) and half-sis/dad's daughter (Dec 21). It may explain the turmoil, conflict and disagreements I have with them.

Jehan

Re: finance, to india

india,

You said:

Supportively,

Tim

To reinforce what you state here: If you cast the chart with her POF included; notice that placement. It is conjunct Jupiter which rules the 10th sign of the fortuna chart. Ruler of the 10th is also in aspect to Jupiter/POF as well.