Ketu Mahadasha Rahu Antardasha

Hi All,

I need your help.
Will anyone look into my chart and tell How will be upcoming Rahu Antardasha in Ketu Mahadasha for me?
Currently upset due to many reasons. I am trying hard in the gaming business but nothing happened.
My first game was a total loss and now working on the second one.
I just want to say that I have seen real faces of the people in this Ketu Mahadasha and now worried about what will happen ahead.
Please help…
Birth Details: 14/04/1989, Mumbai, 00:15 AM

Your response is highly appreciated.
Thank You.

mathur_dinesh

Rahu is well placed from the ascendant and Ketu. Therefore results of the sub-period will be good. It will however also cause some disappointment particularly during the early part of the sub-period.

Thank You Sir for Your Reply.
What kind of disappointments?
and just want to ask, my Sun, Mercury & Venus are also in good position, isn't it? So why there was no good effect in the antardasha?

darpanshah

I havent looked at the chart but one basic principle to remember is Rahu and Ketu are malefic in nature. So though their placements are good in a particular chart, they will give bad results according to their nature more or less. Also many other factors depend in predicting results but nature is what one cant change. Best of luck in your life.