Your Astrology Weekly Screen Name

rox

The data is given on the "About me" page: September 18, 1976, at 12:16 pm EET, in Tirgu Mures, Romania. Generate the chart using whichever program you like.

i come from the same country as u. :) different city though.

tsmall

Premium Member
Every time this thread comes up I mean to post, and then forget, lol. Mine's easy. It's my name/the first part of my email address. How original. :tongue:

serafin5

Frank - it's not just a name, it's a description.

haha lol! I could say the same since Serafin is my last name except 'serafin' is spanish for the "Seraphims" in heaven. The number 5 while I consider my lucky # is also in numerology my 'life path' number. Nothing glamorous.

Skywomb

Skywomb.... well (now illicit) substances helped that along.
Days after taking some of that I looked at the thin high-altitude clouds with sort of waffle-patterns... Well they then reminded me of a womb...'cause I felt a bit trapped as to where I was going at the time (2010).

Or some such. :wink:

lunamoon

My name is a little redundant but I've always held a fascination with the moon...it's such an amazing luminary to stare at, especially when full. :moon:

LunarEclipse

I use lunar eclipses a lot in the books/stories/poems... that I write almost as a way to connect them all- and for symbolism purposes.

Also, I started becoming interested in astrology when I first heard about lunar eclipses. There was suposed to be a full lunar eclipse in my area a few years ago, but it happened to be cloudy that night. I'm still waiting to see a full lunar eclipse, but I could wait forever as long as I can still see the sky.

K

Katydidit

About 25+ years ago I worked part-time for an answering service. In the days of transition to answering machines there were many companies that took live calls for clients via PBX boards. Anybody remember Lilly Tomlin’s phone operator? That was us – 3 or 4 women at night/weekends (my shifts); 6 women in the day, each working maybe ten chords/plugs for 100 clients (1-inch windows).

We answered after hours for doctors, lawyers, and indian chiefs. We took ‘out-of-oil’ calls in the dead of winter, we took AA calls for those looking for a meeting, we took real estate calls for agents. We answered for everything you can imagine after hours or during lunch. I always considered it to be highly symbolic of some kind of synergy. For me it was as if we were floating over the city and keeping its web together.

Anyway, I was known as Katie there. When the owner, an aging southern belle transplanted into New England, would walk in for the day/evening and see me at the boards, she’d always tease, “Katy did it it.”

Although it was never meant as any particular reference, I wasn’t about to take blanket acceptance for whatever. So I always responded with a similar teasing of, “Noooo, Katy didn’t.” We girls would always chuckle and make up a few girl-stuff jokes.

Over time, and long away from the boards and its web over the city, the phrase "Katy did it" has always made me smile. And after all, maybe I did. :innocent:

surrealsuburb123

Well I love surrealism and the beauty and quirkiness which is encapsulated in it. But I've always had this particular image in my head of a very quaint upper middle-class American suburb with everything so "perfect". There are no people, everything is vacant, but there are bicycles on every lawn in alignment with each other. The houses are perfectly aligned and everything looks very similar. So there was this 123 pattern I saw which corresponded with the way the houses were set up. It was strange because the color of the houses were green, like the grass, and the roof was blue. The grass was wood and the sky was made out of tiles. Anyway that's where surrealsuburb123 came from. Random and weird but it makes sense to me at least. :pinched:

ros3lani

My screen name..

Eh, I dont really think about what name I should use in this forum
That the same name I use for my twitter. I just simply use it again in this forum :D

Its a hawaiian name fyi. contain my name, rose, and lani means heaven. so, roselani means rose from heaven or heavenly rose >_<

JUPITERASC

My screen name..

Eh, I dont really think about what name I should use in this forum
That the same name I use for my twitter. I just simply use it again in this forum :D

Its a hawaiian name fyi. contain my name, rose, and lani means heaven. so, roselani means rose from heaven or heavenly rose >_<
You have a poetic and beautiful hawaiian name ros3lani :smile:

athenian200

My username is athenian200, and it has been for quite a while. I chose it for several reasons. One is that I simply have a special appreciation for the ideals, mythology, politics, philosophy, and emergent sciences of ancient Athens, and my favorite goddess is Athena.

Another reason is that I was once part of a philosophical forum where many people were named things like Socrates, Eratosthenes, Nietzsche, Plato, or some other major philosopher. So, I decided that instead of choosing a big name from history, I'd simply paint myself as some random, forgotten Athenian that liked listening to their discourses and throwing their two cents in.

Adding the numbers to the end was also sort of a joke, based on the fact that having random numbers at the end of a highly desired name was popular back then. But it was done with an ironic twist, because just plain "Athenian" wasn't a highly popular name, and I chose an even number with significance to Athenian history, so it wasn't actually random (it came to my mind at the time randomly; I discovered the significance later).

So, it's ironic in comparison to reality, but also represents my ideal of a world in which philosophy and reason are as common an interest as sports or movies.

200 is:

• The number of Athenians that died in the the first Persian war (compared with 6,000 Persians). This was thanks to the Phalanx formation their army used.

• The number of Athenian ships constructed to defeat the Persians in the second Persian war, and proving the superiority of the Trireme ship design.

• The minimum size of a jury for a private suit.

• The number of years that the Athenian democracy lasted.