Possibly a Bundle, or really a Bucket?

DianeD

Possibly a Bundle, or really a Bowl?

Hi there!
Newbie here--to in depth astrology AND Forums in general. Been trying to study the information I've gathered off of Google searches, but THIS is a bit overwhelming. Anyway really excited about this community and hoping to learn (already looking at post about beginning astrology and very helpful), but in the mean time, between looking at info on the site, I am curious about my chart, because I'm extremely lost. So if anyone would like to just explain a bit to me...that'd be great. I'm more interested in how placements are affecting each other because my chart is a bit condensed so I've read that can affect things differently....idk

Born-1/24/87
Time-5:44 am
Place-Denver, Co (Mountain Time)

Attachments

• 63%.gif
    63%.gif
    48.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

DianeD

Thank you for replying. See, this might show how green I am to this(because I did research myself), but that's a problem I'm having too, how do I find the distant, the degree from my two end planets? See mine is in 6 houses (obviously) but when looking at the point in the sign the two planets are...I started trying to figure out the degree to be more accurate, and THAT's where I'm lost. Do I just find the degree like in math, finding the sides of a triangle? and if so, what other points do I use? I don't know. I guess it'd help if I knew the degree my personal chart is, and how you got to that?

DianeD

is mine 155 degrees? Oh! if that's the right answer I think I figured it out kinda , but totally still interested in any info anybody's got for me. I wanna sponge this up.:sideways:

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you for replying. See, this might show how green I am to this(because I did research myself), but that's a problem I'm having too, how do I find the distant, the degree from my two end planets? See mine is in 6 houses (obviously) but when looking at the point in the sign the two planets are...I started trying to figure out the degree to be more accurate, and THAT's where I'm lost. Do I just find the degree like in math, finding the sides of a triangle? and if so, what other points do I use? I don't know. I guess it'd help if I knew the degree my personal chart is, and how you got to that?

You look at the two planets on each furthest side of the pattern, Pluto and Mars. That green line indicates Inconjunct/Quincunx aspect that is 150 degrees aspect so the entire group of planets is more than 120 degrees.

To know the degree/distance basically is counting the distance. One sign is 30 degrees. so 4*30 degrees, plus (30 degrees-9 53' for Pluto) then plus 11 11' degrees for Mars= approximate 151degrees and 18 seconds.

DianeD

Ok:happy: Thanks for explaining it. What does the seconds mean? I don't mean to pile you with questions, I am trying to research myself, but basically I'm starting from knowing nothing ( I know the name of the 12 signs lol), and I haven't even read about seconds or anything, so I thought I'd ask. Do you know how my placement affects the way my planets work together? I mean Pluto is in front right? So its my strongest? And since I have a bowl does that make them "stronger" since I have no western hemisphere? Ok:biggrin: That's ALOT for one question, cuz I know I have to understand how to read a chart, before I can interpret it, so sorry. I'll try to contain my excitement and questions for my learning journey. (B/c I'm like a toddler I could ask everyone a lot of questions from dusk to dawn) Seriously, Thank you very much

poyi

Premium Member
Ok:happy: Thanks for explaining it. What does the seconds mean? I don't mean to pile you with questions, I am trying to research myself, but basically I'm starting from knowing nothing ( I know the name of the 12 signs lol), and I haven't even read about seconds or anything, so I thought I'd ask. Do you know how my placement affects the way my planets work together? I mean Pluto is in front right? So its my strongest? And since I have a bowl does that make them "stronger" since I have no western hemisphere? Ok:biggrin: That's ALOT for one question, cuz I know I have to understand how to read a chart, before I can interpret it, so sorry. I'll try to contain my excitement and questions for my learning journey. (B/c I'm like a toddler I could ask everyone a lot of questions from dusk to dawn) Seriously, Thank you very much

That is a mathematical measurement of the planet and sign. They use 60 seconds as 1 degree. Back in your math class, when you used to use the half moon shape thing (180 degrees) to draw angle.

If you want to learn astrology, you will need to have good mathematical mind and be able to visualize motions of sign and planets. That is why strength of Mercury is the first indicator of rather you can learn astrology in a practical analytic way.

Astrology involves, logistic, analyzing large sum of information, measurement, comparing, combining, differentiating and grouping information. Of course you will need strong Neptune, Jupiter, Uranus, Pluto, to get into the unknown, higher mind, enlightenment and secret knowledge. But without Mercury you can't do accurate predictions.

But don't worry, slowly you will learn and will get better.