Moving Back to USA in 2019/Money?

HeyPlayGirl

Hello!

I am currently living abroad, and have been since March 2016. But I need to make money and I'm not making a lot of money here, but I dont want to move back to the US. I like living abroad.

My Saturn Maha Dasa will start in 2019, and my exalted Saturn rules my 4th so astrolgoers say I will move home back to the US at that time. Is it possible at all that I will continue to live abroad even during my Saturn Maha Dasa?

Also, will I get an increase in money soon? I want to earn a lot more money and am willing to change jobs for that. I need money to buy a house, to buy my mom furniture, to help my mo mso she doesnt have to work, etc.

Can someone please help me predict these 2 things?

18 September 1984, 09:44AM in corpus christi/Texas/USA

Thank you:joyful:

Virinchi

Saturn dasa is still 21 months away.
Sat on Swati nakshatra, controlled by Rahu in 8th house indicates a situation where you will have to leave foreign country.
There will be an unexpected and uncomfortable situation.

7th CSL mars signifying 11th H indicates a livin together relationship after 2003.
Saturn can give you matrimony, but you are not yet ready for it.
If you yourself dont get ready for it, saturn will make you prepared in its own way.

Whatever you want to make (money), should be made before end of July 2018.
Make sure you dont fall in love with a person in your present country.

Make TOB : 9:48 because you are not born in center point of corpus christi

muchacho

I need money to buy a house, to buy my mom furniture, to help my mo mso she doesnt have to work, etc.
Now, doesn't that sound exactly like a typical 4th house matter? It's true that the 4th house rules your home/homeland but the 4th house also rules houses/property, vehicles and parents.

muchacho

So u feel I could stay abroad ?

Thanks a lot for always helping me :)
Yes. You see, just looking at the Dasha doesn't say much apart from what's going to occupy your mind during a certain period of time. If you want to know about actual manifestations then you have to also look at transits. For the next 2 years Saturn will be transiting Sagittarius. That means Saturn will be transiting your 3rd from ASC and 7th from Moon in the natal chart. 7th can mean marriage or settlement abroad. And Sagittarius is also the 2nd in the Navamsa and the 2nd in the D10. The 2nd is the house of wealth.

HeyPlayGirl

Yes. You see, just looking at the Dasha doesn't say much apart from what's going to occupy your mind during a certain period of time. If you want to know about actual manifestations then you have to also look at transits. For the next 2 years Saturn will be transiting Sagittarius. That means Saturn will be transiting your 3rd from ASC and 7th from Moon in the natal chart. 7th can mean marriage or settlement abroad. And Sagittarius is also the 2nd in the Navamsa and the 2nd in the D10. The 2nd is the house of wealth.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your help!!!

muchacho

Hi sorry to disturb but how is that possible? I need to make thousands and thousands of dollars for something and I don’t see how it would come in the next 6 months
If you only allow money to flow to you via a small number of 'reasonable' avenues then you are making it more difficult than it has to be.

Virinchi

Hi sorry to disturb but how is that possible? I need to make thousands and thousands of dollars for something and I don’t see how it would come in the next 6 months

for something ?? buying a house ?
anyways, what i meant was that if you cross July 2018, it gets difficult to make money. (thousands and thousands of dollars.. maybe few hundrends possible)

HeyPlayGirl

Currently Ju-Ra dasha, which means 6/8 combination. Will end in June 2018.

Have you tried horary? Maybe that will show you where the exact blockage is.

Well it’s kind of a lifelong problem so not sure that would help :)
I’m going to apply for a new job soon, hopefully everything will change for the better. It would have to be in August though because I’m flying to the US for summer

Thanks to you both :)

Virinchi

Ok.. remember these dates :

There will be huge financial crunch during 19 June - 1 August 2018.
Again a problem will come up during March-July 2019.
After few desperate days/weeks, you'll find a way just as Saturn dasa starts

HeyPlayGirl

Update - no huge crunch in money right now. Actually it’s been the exact opposite. The reason being is that I’m currently in the US (since 1st July) and everything is super cheap here compared to the foreign country I live in so I can afford lots of things!! :)
Once I fly back to the foreign country on 10th August, I’ll be back in financial struggle.

Money needs to drastically improve within the next 4-5 months in order to bring my family abroad (highly unlikely) or I will be going back home to the US to be with them. (Not as easy as it sounds) I will be forced to make that decision well before my Saturn dasa starts.

Tough luck for me as usual but I just don’t care anymore.

Last edited: