The time to apply for my post graduation studies entrance exam

theV

Actually I am feeling down for a moment. Jupiter has done nothing. My sister whose Mc is in virgo conjunct transit jupiter is now testing for a potential job, and nothing came in my way.

theV

my country is a Capricorn Sun, my city is a Scorpio Sun, and this little part is ruled by Pisces, it has the purest air and water, the most wonderful river bank and you can see the whole city from here.

I will not let Satrun and Jupiter take that away from me.

My country' sun is in cancer sextile my sun.my Country' Pluto/asc conjunction conjunct my sun and venus and opposite jupiter. The davison chart saturn is conjunct my sun and venus which means limited by my relationship to my country.

I have posted a relocation chart post I hope you check it out http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83650

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

Thanks, I shall!

Jupiter will provide if we are willing to take. In order for its energy to manifest in every way, we must activate at least one ourselves.

If you're feeling down, work, Virgo, study, Virgo and Jupiter will get activated.

I'll share what I know about Tesol later. :joyful:

ALRESCHA

t2398.gif

I'm now thinking about sending another online application and submitting the papers after Mercury turns direct

ALRESCHA

yes.

I have to run the charts again and I don't feel like it. I spent way too much time pondering over this today and now I don't know what to think.

But I do believe that this matters greatly, although this year's me rx isn't too bad. I already applied for this thing and last year's Me rx ruined my plans.

And I am to leave the country, where would I go to? I am not making any serious plans at the moment, I can't see any options opening up soon, and the only option that seems possible is Japan. I don't want to go back there, not yet

theV

yes.

I have to run the charts again and I don't feel like it. I spent way too much time pondering over this today and now I don't know what to think.

But I do believe that this matters greatly, although this year's me rx isn't too bad. I already applied for this thing and last year's Me rx ruined my plans.

And I am to leave the country, where would I go to? I am not making any serious plans at the moment, I can't see any options opening up soon, and the only option that seems possible is Japan. I don't want to go back there, not yet

Oh I didn't know that you went to Japan, sounds lovely! Do you fear that they'll reject your application that why you are running date for application?

ALRESCHA

No, I fear that the time I apply will badly influence my chances to enroll. That is one of the most difficult study programs to enroll and every bighead in this country now needs to enroll regularly, as of the previous year, so regular people who don't care about politics and don't have such connections can't get in.

theV

This period until the 5th has the planets all negatively aspecting as we have talked before. The 9th of oct- the day of direct Mercury- Transit Saturn will opposite Natal Jupiter/MC. The Transit midpoint Jupiter/Mars conjunct Ascendant square MC taking big decisive decision towards career.

Jupiter/Mc conjunct progressed 9th house opposite transit Saturn will shown limitation and responsibility towards the ninth house theme.

Daily Age Harmonic Venus conjunct MC/JUPITER CONJUNCT TO progressed 9th house which can be good.

ALRESCHA

I've stopped freaking out about Me rx. I'll send it tomorrow and try to boost my Mercury in every way possible :)

Last edited: