First meeting feelings

eekndyn

I met someone approx 11 or so days ago. I reconnected with this individual a few days to go over details and business. I left with wondering how this individual felt about me. The event took place 84w35 39n02 7, Feb 2014 15:35. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• meeting.jpg
    meeting.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

eekndyn

I'm not sure if I'm feeling the effects of the fog of neptune but my thinking cap is not on straight. And being a personal chart I don't want to fool myself. I suppose you can not attach chart on mobile site. If anyone has time to share their opinion smiles your way.
What I gather.
I'm rep by the moon in gemini in 11th
She is saturn in the 5th. (?) This is why I don't want to judge this chart. Is she placed in the 5th hopefully for fun and creativity and not as in romantic. Being female myself. This meeting left me questioning myself. Moon quickly makes a square to mercury, that it cj 9H cusp rx heading back into 8H. 8th lord is her. I know saturn is a non sexual planet. Moon and saturn do make an opposition 8 units which in my eyes, again reserving my personal thoughts, We did or at least I didn't vibe well with her. However, I'm looking for growth, and decided to meet again and see how it went. And upon leaving I was happy, then the dreaded thought process started. I detached from myself and went inside. Well that's when These other sort of feelings sprung up. I allowed myself to allow these repressed feelings to rise up. Obviously, I wasn't aware. Im not sure if I was ready for these feelings. I'm embarrassed and feel like running, far away. But no point, because I'll get nowhere real quick. Personally, I'm a bit hard on myself, and if a successful business/friendship is in works, great, but if I'm thinking totally in the wrong direction, and continue to have these feeling which are unwanted. So shine light.

eekndyn

That is a very helpful link, I've got the image saved I have nowhere to put on Aw. ?? I've tried switching to default style and it doesn't change anything. I've tried entering thru the forum on the site and return to the same screen. Where the only option is submit reply reply and up. I will keep attempting til it's posted. I know people don't look at posting w/o charts. I don't at least. So thanks for paying it forward and sharing the link.

IleneK

Premium Member
You are quite welcome.

If you have gotten so far as to have saved your chart, then you need to go to Manage Attachments.

You can get there by going to your first post here in the thread, and clicking the Edit button. Then select Advanced and then scroll down near the bottom of the page and select Manage attachments. Browse your computer and locate your chart so you can upload it as an attachment to your original post in the thread.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I left with wondering how this individual felt about me.

If we look to reception between your significators, we clearly see your/Moon unease towards her/Saturn, as Saturn is in the sign of Moon's fall.
However, you/Moon are in the sign of Saturn's dignity by triplicity, so she invites you more and does not harbor such uneasiness towards you.

Last edited:

eekndyn

Yes...I instinctually thought it was one of those too good to be true. I have had a hard time mixing my growth and the fact of every thing always comes down to money. ME MAR are harmoniously trining. Behind the scenes. So I was reluctant for the second meeting. What does it come down in the long run. If we join force, will it be beneficial for both parties involved. Is there growth reason why so much resistance.

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes...I instinctually thought it was one of those too good to be true. I have had a hard time mixing my growth and the fact of every thing always comes down to money. ME MAR are harmoniously trining. Behind the scenes. So I was reluctant for the second meeting. What does it come down in the long run. If we join force, will it be beneficial for both parties involved. Is there growth reason why so much resistance.

If we join force, will it be beneficial for both parties involved?

I have to say that, with there being no applying aspect between you/Moon and her/Saturn [in fact, with Moon now in Gemini, your significators to not regard each other at all], along with the somewhat exaggerated adverse reception you feel towards her with her/Saturn in the sign of your/Moon's fall, I don't see the two of you joining forces.

Last edited:

eekndyn

If we join force, will it be beneficial for both parties involved?

I have to say that, with there being no applying aspect between you/Moon and her/Saturn [in fact, with Moon now in Gemini, your significators to not regard each other at all], along with the somewhat exaggerated adverse reception you feel towards her with her/Saturn in the sign of your/Moon's fall, I don't see the two of you joining forces.

Yes, I agree.. Being placed on my path I thought for sure it was me resisting change. Then the dread of even thinking about it. I was trying to use caution. I guess it's another strike out.