Will I get this job ?

wannabeanangel

Will I get this Job ?

Attachments

• Pic.png
    Pic.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 78

rafaella

I need justified answers guys. Come on you are better than this!

Then you should go get paid reading. Plus I'm not inclined to give a detailed response when the querent hasn't made an attempt to read their own chart. People forget, this is a forum for learning horary not a free reading service.

wannabeanangel

Then you should go get paid reading. Plus I'm not inclined to give a detailed response when the querent hasn't made an attempt to read their own chart. People forget, this is a forum for learning horary not a free reading service.

This went so wrong
I mean : I want to see reason why you said a certain thing
Like someone would say :

No

And that's it!

I used to have answers with explanations

Chrysalis

I totally agree with rafaella, i've not been joined that long but already ive been so angered at individuals on this site who just post their charts and just expect people to come and give them indepth readings.....yes you should pay for a reader yourself, if this is what you want.

You've not even bothered to interpret your thoughts AT ALL.

Then when you're getting a couple of word replies...you have the audacity to complain.

Like rafaella has said, this is a "learning" forum where we learn from eachother, no matter what level you are.

This sites not called "FREE READINGS ARE US".

What i expect from being on this site, is positive interactions with each other being able to help eachother, learn from eachother.

Replying to everyone who has had the decency to reply to you.

And also including coming back at a later date with feedback on the result.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Will I get this Job ?
hi wannabeanangel!!
I will agree with the others!
If you see in your chart you :venus:, sitting in your 12th house, in your detriment. Means no so lucky but also mean that you can not act, you not do much about the situation. Also is in detriment of that :saturn:=job. We do not have any aspect between them. (we have a past aspect)
the moon is combust but in her triplicity, if you will in her path will meet :venus:and after that :mars: (the Lord of 7th) and then :saturn:=job.
hope you will find a job soon

wannabeanangel

hi wannabeanangel!!
I will agree with the others!
If you see in your chart you :venus:, sitting in your 12th house, in your detriment. Means no so lucky but also mean that you can not act, you not do much about the situation. Also is in detriment of that :saturn:=job. We do not have any aspect between them. (we have a past aspect)
the moon is combust but in her triplicity, if you will in her path will meet :venus:and after that :mars: (the Lord of 7th) and then :saturn:=job.
hope you will find a job soon

that's fair enough
thanks for sharing this:sideways: