What impression does my chart give you?

scorpbaby

I really want to know what kind of impression people get from looking at my chart because i want to compare notes on my impression of it and other's impression. Any input on anything e.g. personality and fate etc. is appreciated. Whatever you derived from it is also welcome, if you happen to be psychic or so... Thanks guys :)

Last edited:

Carlos23

Banned
First of all: Jakarta, Indonesia is good! :D
(sidereal)
You are a Sun-9th house! (congratulations! Open-minded)
North-node 9th house too! (Welcoming!)
Venus 9th house too! (Attractive!) Shh
Mercury 9th house too (Communicative!) :D
Chiron in 7th house! (true-hearted!)

You are a structured individual! (right?)

You are powerful in your career!
You are a career-person! :D

You love your friends!

You are an open-minded person!

Your partners need to be complicated! (right?) :D

Psychic

kimbermoon

The Scorpio energy is apt to be amplified for you, since the Sun is joined with Jupiter as well as the NN. Pluto is also dominant in the 9th H showing that your destiny is apt to involve travel, possibly as a teacher working in a foreign country, or as some type of guide in tourism or other cultural exchanges.

One might expect you to be looking for adventure and stimulation, with Sagittarius at the MC and Jupiter in the 9th, yet the Moon in Capricorn often yearns for long term security and stability; the dominance of earth and water in the chart can make you much more grounded in life, concerned primarily with physical and material issues in life. This energy is typically conservative, responsible and business-like by nature, although this can be offset by the conjunction of Uranus/Neptune in alliance with the Moon.

Of significance is the overall configuration of planetary energies focused on the upper half of the chart, which can on the one side denote the importance of worldly interaction at the business or social level, although other factors might suggest a more retiring approach to life with seclusion dominating at certain times of your overall development. Saturn in the 12th can be a testament to a more inhibited or reclusive state as a result of your experiences, especially in combination with the Pisces Rising Sign.
This Ascendant often has a tendency to withdraw from the pressures of the world, due to personal sensitivity and receptivity to the feelings of others; combined with aspects of the Scorpio traits you can be quite psychically attuned and subject to some rather strange and unusual experiences in life.

Pluto is very intense by nature and you can be exposed to power struggles or control issues which can be highly disruptive to your personal relationships, which may demand significant transformations at the personal level. Are you currently married or single? Do you have difficulty dealing with your emotions?

Of course the current transits would offer more information about what is more dominant at this point in your life. Before the end of the year Saturn will be making a challenging square aspect to it's own place, known as the 'closing square'; a time when important changes may be coming into play for you.
Saturn shows how your process of development unfolds; this may represent a transitional phase of some patterns or themes taking place that relate to your circumstances from 7 years ago [with regards to employment issues, health or marriage].

scorpbaby

This was spot on and literally what I thought about it when I first looked at it, I just needed someone else to confirm my impression. Thank you for your input!