World Cup Final: Germany vs Argentina

Cypocryphy

People here arent imparcial. People here wants Argentina to win,

You disgust me. I thought you were serious. Can't believe i've wasted a lot of time reading your predictions.

Not really. Many of us are just reading the chart, regardless of who will win. And personally, I can't make a prediction until the game begins. I will post an update on who is the ascendant on Sunday.

EhabAtari

People here arent imparcial. People here wants Argentina to win,

You disgust me. I thought you were serious. Can't believe i've wasted a lot of time reading your predictions.
FYI. I am a big Germany fan and supporter and I wish Germany to win the world cup. Finally, it's not what we want , it's the outcome of chart reading and there is a big possible to be wrong. The matter here is to choose the fav team , you might have different point of views. Finally , we are not providing outcome for betting and gambling , we are still learning and trying methods.

I've a suggestion , I will be happy if you post your analysis here , you might have better point of view or another approach on analysis ?

EhabAtari

Ehab pointed out that the PoF is combust (not under the beams, as he said). But there are some other factors at play.

Looking at it from one method that is commonly used here, and one that I have been using for the last 10 or more games, it appears that it is a very difficult game to call. None of the significators, those being Saturn, Mercury (Germany) and Jupiter (Argentina) are in any position that supports one will win over the other. And I am using Germany as the favorites to win this game, so it is being allocated the ascendant. Without doing a large analysis, it comes down to two factors: the state of the part of fortune and the state of Jupiter, both of which are combust. The part of fortune is very close to the Sun, and here the part of fortune represents the fortune of Germany, so it would seem that Germany will have some problems in the game or may even lose. But Jupiter, the planet representing the victory of Argentina, is traditionally combust by the rays of the Sun. But Frawley considers this to be effective only by 2º. I suppose the question becomes which is being harmed more, but Frawley would only consider the PoF as being combust.

It is also interesting that the Moon will move to square Saturn in 6º (primarily because Saturn is virtually standing still). Who is Saturn? Saturn seems to signify both parties, since the Cancer is on the descendant and disposed by Saturn.

A different approach is to take the almuten of each point, and use those as significators. This provides that Germany is both Saturn and Venus. Then, Argentina is the Moon and Mars. The Moon squares Saturn, but now that Mars is a significator, it is conjoined to the north node, which is a positive testimony for Argentina.

At this point, it seems that it is so close as to be almost impossible to make an accurate judgment. I have never seen a chart like this so far. Yet, with the PoF combust, I have to give Argentina the slight edge, so Argentina should win.
I did a small correction in my original post , in flow of event : DSC => Cancer => Moon / Saturn (Lord#7) not Jupiter.

Amit89

You can find the accurate horoscope of Lionel messi online. Transit moon will go onto trine his natal Venus and I believe transit Jupiter is close to his sun as well as transit mars trining his moon! The day looks promising for messi tommorow!

Germany has been the better team and I would love to see them win. However the chart points in favour of Argentina.

It's hard to believe!
Germany after reunification
Always best team always second or third!
Any team want to test his luck plys the germans and won. Pfff i wish something happen tomorrow. Even players have their own fate.

astr0quest

I see a disadvantage for ASC too. And i think it refers to Germany.

I've also read that Messi has luck for finals. If Mars is a significator for Argentina, remember it is also in detriment and can be weakened.

So a possibility to Germany's win is if Messi gets sent off for whatever reasons. :bandit: :ninja: :bandit:

edit: oh sharks...Mars is conjunct Spica.

Last edited:

snailzteng

oh come on guys,these chart favor germany to win world cup,the moon is very dominant at that time,look is on the 2nd house,if germany is ASC ones,so Germany is absolutely the winner!!!

snailzteng

messi shines?look at the chart carefully,there is no forward player goal at regular time,the moon making no relevant aspects,so who said messi will goal at regular time?i bet u must be too much eat aspirin,so u become overdose right now

EhabAtari

oh come on guys,these chart favor germany to win world cup,the moon is very dominant at that time,look is on the 2nd house,if germany is ASC ones,so Germany is absolutely the winner!!!
The question here in which based that you selected Germany as fav ? Is that based on their last match results ? or performance ? Odds ?Finally , we are trying to reach and understand all facts and methods and learn more and more from each other.

I will be happy to know how did you pick ?

Thanks for your help in advance :)
Ehab Atari

snailzteng

Germany @ 2.25
Argentina @ 3.40
germany as ASC ones,i always use fav method,these time will not change like brazil vs germany,the odd change rapidly,brazil suddenly become the fav at that time,what a riddicilous odd swap

muchacho

FYI. I am a big Germany fan and supporter and I wish Germany to win the world cup. Finally, it's not what we want , it's the outcome of chart reading and there is a big possible to be wrong. The matter here is to choose the fav team , you might have different point of views. Finally , we are not providing outcome for betting and gambling , we are still learning and trying methods.

I've a suggestion , I will be happy if you post your analysis here , you might have better point of view or another approach on analysis ?

How big is that possibility in your estimation?

The way I see it, it's absolutely counter-intuitive to predict a match based only on astrological charts.

My impression after reading this thread is that peeps have a favorite team in mind, be it based on a gut feeling, a bias, wishful thinking or whatever, and then they start looking for clues in the chart that could back up their choice. And, of course, there's always some odd factor somewhere in a chart that can explain any desired outcome 'perfectly' - and I'm not saying that this necessarily is done consciously. :innocent:

muchacho

messi shines?look at the chart carefully,there is no forward player goal at regular time,the moon making no relevant aspects,so who said messi will goal at regular time?i bet u must be too much eat aspirin,so u become overdose right now
That's one of the things I find odd here, the focus on single (astrological) factors (or players). Even if Messi is really such a top performer. Soccer is still a team game. Which means if the other 10 guys don't perform well and can't pass him the ball, then Messi can't perform well either.

So, based on the above, my question is: wouldn't it make more sense to take the charts of ALL players involved (plus trainer) into account and only then form an opinion/make a prediction? That would also be more in alignment with the more common sense based methods of prediction like analyzing goals per game and such.

EhabAtari

How big is that possibility in your estimation?

The way I see it, it's absolutely counter-intuitive to predict a match based only on astrological charts.

My impression after reading this thread is that peeps have a favorite team in mind, be it based on a gut feeling, a bias, wishful thinking or whatever, and then they start looking for clues in the chart that could back up their choice. And, of course, there's always some odd factor somewhere in a chart that can explain any desired outcome 'perfectly' - and I'm not saying that this necessarily is done consciously. :innocent:
Well , we shouldn't relay on our feelings , this will be a big mistake , there are several ways to choose the fav and I've tried them all through world cup :

1. Odds which Fav/Germany and most of the people is using this method as I am in the some matches. But in some matches , it was a big miss such as Spain and Netherlands game.

2. Color method , also gives Fav/Germany. As John Frawly statement , it's recommend to use Fav method rathar than color method in final matches. (In our case , FAV and Color method is the same here for this match).

Now , here is the issue , choosing Fav team , as I stated , people relay on Odds to choose FAV and I am trying to find another way to choose the fav by following :

1. Choose FAV team based on number of winning against each other.
2. If they didn't play against each other , choose color method.
3. If they have equal number of winning or almost equal , choose the color method.

I've tried this in 3 matches and it works , this concept is still under testing and it might be wrong . researches are always needed to find what you are looking. What I am trying to tell , that we are NOT following our feeling to choose the team who will the game. If that case and as Germany fan , I will always choose Germany to win all games.

Hope this message clarified my point of view.
Ehab Atari

Cypocryphy

That's one of the things I find odd here, the focus on single (astrological) factors (or players). Even if Messi is really such a top performer. Soccer is still a team game. Which means if the other 10 guys don't perform well and can't pass him the ball, then Messi can't perform well either.

So, based on the above, my question is: wouldn't it make more sense to take the charts of ALL players involved (plus trainer) into account and only then form an opinion/make a prediction? That would also be more in alignment with the more common sense based methods of prediction like analyzing goals per game and such.

It's not like that at all. It appears you have no idea what it is that some of us are doing. The point of this is to eliminate favoring a team one would think will win a match. It appears that you don't understand astrology, too.

karthik20

The match starts in the star of moon and the sub of retro saturn so it could be a delayd start. I expect goals in the first half in the moon sub sub after 12 mins into usual start time. Strong chance for germany to score in the final 10 mins in jup sub sub. If it goes to extra time arg cud win in penalties in merc sub sub.

Nice post souvik. GL to u.

muchacho

Well , we shouldn't relay on our feelings , this will be a big mistake , there are several ways to choose the fav and I've tried them all through world cup :

1. Odds which Fav/Germany and most of the people is using this method as I am in the some matches. But in some matches , it was a big miss such as Spain and Netherlands game.

2. Color method , also gives Fav/Germany. As John Frawly statement , it's recommend to use Fav method rathar than color method in final matches. (In our case , FAV and Color method is the same here for this match).

Now , here is the issue , choosing Fav team , as I stated , people relay on Odds to choose FAV and I am trying to find another way to choose the fav by following :

1. Choose FAV team based on number of winning against each other.
2. If they didn't play against each other , choose color method.
3. If they have equal number of winning or almost equal , choose the color method.

I've tried this in 3 matches and it works , this concept is still under testing and it might be wrong . researches are always needed to find what you are looking. What I am trying to tell , that we are NOT following our feeling to choose the team who will the game. If that case and as Germany fan , I will always choose Germany to win all games.

Hope this message clarified my point of view.
Ehab Atari
Okay. Thanks for your reply.

There's basically no certainty at all in your method. That's all I wanted to know. :smile:

muchacho

It's not like that at all. It appears you have no idea what it is that some of us are doing. The point of this is to eliminate favoring a team one would think will win a match.

Yes, you are right that I'm not really familiar with the technicalities of your methods and it looks like I've misunderstood. However, I'm not so sure that you understand your own methods either since your predictions seem a little dicey. And my point wasn't about the technicalities. My point was about your basic assumptions, which I said are counter-intuitive. From my perspective, you are using charts that don't have anything to do with what you are trying to predict. Which means its already flawed at its basis. Not to mention that you are trying to ask astrology to do something that it just cannot do.

(When I say you, I mean the general 'you', not you (C.) personally.)

It appears that you don't understand astrology, too.
That is an interesting point. If 'understanding astrology' means understanding all the technicalities, then certainly I don't understand it all. If 'understanding astrology' means understanding what astrology can do and cannot do, then I think I'm very clear about that and think I understand very well. Which brings us back to my main point.

In that sense, it appears you don't understand astrology.

Now, there. We are even. Haha. :lol: