World Cup Final: Germany vs Argentina

GFORCE

Brazil lost 7-1 because they were too emotional and simply a poor team who were lucky to make it to the semis. They cried after beating Chile on penalties and cried at the national anthem over neymar.

Once they lost the first and second goals, the team fell apart emotionally and lost their game plan, leaving gaping holes in defence, which Germany capitalised on with ease.

It was a once in a lifetime freak result and has nothing to do with corruption. Each player on the Brazil team had a chance to lift the World Cup on home soil and be heroes for eternity but now they are a laughing stock and not only will they not play for their country again, but they will find it hard to walk the streets.

In simple mathematics, David Luiz probably makes in the region of $200-300k per week and that is one player, so what price would you need to bribe the team? Do they need the money? And the size of bets would need to be massive for everyone to get a cut, which would make it impossible to evade authorities.

According to the bookies, fifa ranking, historical world cup titles, meetings between the 2 sides in the world cup Germany is the favorite side.
Forget about friendlies games, it means nothing.

Inline

....Your paranoid post about the number 7 and trying to tie the World Cup to financial market 'jitters' is frankly ridiculous. It's simply impossible to rig a world cup semi final.

.....I used a chart to predict an Argentina Germany final from the start and Argentina are ASC.

I hope you're right....

So who do you predict wins the game....'may the force be with you'?!:smile:

Amit89

Germany are favourites and will be wearing their home kit. So we assign Germany as asc.

Moon is in aqu which will be trining the ruler of the 10th asc team. Moreover moon will go onto sextile Uranus so potential for an amazing game.

However, the 7th ruler will trine the 10th lord, maybe controlling the success of the asc team? With the badly combust pof and an aqu moon, we may take Argentina as victors!

Last edited:

snailzteng

no no germany will win world cup 2014,germany is ASC ones,if somebody said that argentina will win,plz dont too much eat aspirin,u must be like brazilian supporter,cries n shock,Germany is the winner!!!

Lillytoday

Trying to judge this chart is - sad as it is.. - a waste of time...
you can just as well throw a coin in the air...
The truth is this: NOT EVERY CHART GIVES A CLEAR ANSWER...

I THINK ITS ONE OUT OF 7 ALWAYS, THAT REMAINS a mystery....

souvik

I visit this site very often, I follow all analysis. Its good ,actually I am just a beginners, I still learning. I dont have such knowledge on western astrology. I just join this site tomorrow. I try to analysis in my way.........

Germany: The Zodiac Sign of Germany is Aries. German Football team with its captain Philipp Lahm has a formidable defence. In the mid field Thomas Mueller has made a great name at the young age of 24.

The Hindu New Year chart of Germany is set at March 30 , 2014 , 19:44:30 hrs , Berlin. The lagna is Gemini, the same as in the case of Hindu New year chart of Spain, and the Navamsha is Virgo.

Note: In the case of some of the European countries the rising sign of Hindu New year , Solar Ingress and Lunar charts are mostly the same due to their geographically close proximity with each other but their Navamsha rising sign are different which should be studied carefully.

In case of Germany the rising Navamsha sign is Virgo with eighth lord Mars and the Mercury is in the eighth house so there is a bad exchange of lagan and eight house showing sudden or unexpected disappointment.

But the third house in the Navamsha of Hindu Near year chart is good as it is under the benefic aspect of Jupiter. So Germany will perform very well in the FIFA world cup 2014.

The Full Moon chart of Germany is 27 June 2014, 09:08 hrs, Berlin with Leo rising and Gemini Navamsha. The Luminaries are in the eleventh house of gains. The third house has Saturn and Rahu. But in Navamsha the third lord Sun goes to the eighth house with Moon and they are afflicted badly by Mars and Saturn’s aspect. So the Germany may not win the FIFA World cup 2014 despite playing well.

See the given below foundation chart of Germany. Reunification of Germany 03 October 1990 , 00:00:01 hrs, Berlin. Source- Book of World Horoscope by Nick Campion.

The above given Cancer lagan chart is of German Reunification on October 3, 1990 at 00:00:01 hrs, Berlin which is taken from the book of world horoscopes of Nick Campion.

The Vimshottari dasha in this chart is of Saturn-Rahu-Rahu till 29 June 2014 than the sub-sub period of Jupiter will start. Saturn is the lord of eight house and is a functional malefic for Cancer lagan. Rahu is under the protective cover of ninth lord Jupiter’s aspect but it is in the twelfth house from Moon and in the Navamsha chart, which is not given here, the Rahu and Saturn are in the 6/8 position. In Chara dasha Capricorn-Aries is from 03 June 2014 to 03 July 2014. There is not any great Jaimini Raj Yogas from the Capricorn and Aries. The upcoming period of Pisces has Amatakaraka Saturn in the tenth from it but it also has Atamakaraka Moon in the twelfth house so this promise is lost.

So astrologically we can say that despite good performance Germany will not be able to win the FIFA world cup 2014.

Attachments

• germeny.jpg
    germeny.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 35

souvik

Argentina: The zodiac sign of Argentina is Libra. Lionel Messi is the start of this South American football team and probably the most popular footballer on the planet at present. The Hindu New Year chart of Argentina given below shows a great promise for achieving the sports glory this year. 30 March 2014, 15:44 hrs, Buenos Aires (Argentina)

With Cancer lagna rising in the Hindu New Year 2014 (Pisces New Moon chart) the third house has Mars which is fifth and tenth lord here. The Luminaries Sun and Moon are placed in the ninth house of Luck giving in mutual aspect with Mars placed in the third house which is a great Raj Yoga.

The Zodiac Sign of Argentina is Libra from where the ninth house of luck will be having three planets Sun, Mercury and Venus in transit very soon. The third lord Jupiter transiting in its exaltations sign Cancer over the tenth house of the Zodiac sign of Argentina may bring them honer to lift the trophy of FIFA world cup 2014 this year.

Now cast the New Moon chart of Argentina with 27 June 2014, 05:08 hrs, Buenos Aires and see the strong third and fifth houses. Than the Full Moon chart 12 July 2014 08:24 hrs, Buenos Aires, with rising sign Cancer also confirms the sports glory for Argentina .

Attachments

• argentina.jpg
    argentina.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 33

souvik

Now see this horoscope of Lionel Messi

Lionel Messi was born on 24 June 1987, 05:55 hrs, Rosario (Santa Fe) , Argentina.

Balance of dasha Moon 3 years 11 months 27 days.

Mars June 1991 to June 1998 , Rahu June 1998 to June 2016

Messi was born in a humble family of Rosario Santa Fe Province of Argentina. His father was a factory steel worker and mother a part time cleaner. At the age of 11 in year 1998 , when his Rahu dasha was about to begin, he was diagnosed with a growth hormone deficiency. His treatment cost $900 per month which was out of reach for his poor father. In the Taurus ascendant of Messi the degree of lagna is in ‘Mrityu bhag’. The lagna and Moon are also under the aspect of a retrograde malefic. Mars the maha dasha lord is the Maraka planet for Taurus lagna. But since the lagna lord Venus is in the lagna itself making so its proved to be a saving grace.

Now see the role of destiny the sporting director of FC Barcelona Carles Rexach, had been made aware of his talent as Messi had relatives in Spain , and Messi and his father were able to arrange a trial with the team. Rexach, with no other paper at hand, offered Messi a contract written on a paper napkin. Barcelona offered to pay for Messi’s medical bills if he was willing to move to Spain. Messi and his father moved to Barcelona where Messi enrolled in the club’s youth academy. From there, he advanced a status where he is widely regarded as best football player of the world. All this happened during the Vimshottari maha dasha of Rahu placed excellently in the eleventh house of gains. The depositor of Rahu is Jupiter which is placed in the twelfth house of foreign land. Rahu is in the ninth house in Navamsha and in Dashamsha it is in the twelfth house (foreign) with the lagna lord Mars. Messi played most of his football in Spain out of his home country.

At present Rahu-Moon-Jupiter is running from 11 May 2014 to 23 July 2014. Moon the anter dasha lord is in excellent Raj Yoga in Rashi chart. Moon is the exalted third lord in the lagan with the lagna and sixth lord Venus. Both Moon and Venus are under the aspect of ninth and tenth lord Saturn. So it is an excellent PAC (Position , Aspect and Conjunction) relation of 3rd , 6th , 10th and 11th houses lords, which is a great combination for a sportsman. In Dashamash Moon is in excellent Gaja Kesari Yoga and is in mutual aspect with third and sixth lord Mercury showing a great success in sports.

In Chara dasha it is the period of Aquarius-Scorpio running at present. Amatakaraka Saturn is in the tenth house from Aquarius in the Scorpio, which is anter dasha rashi, rashi. At the times of finals of the FIFA world cup on 13 July 2014 the sub-sub period of Leo will start. The 10th Pada is in Leo which is regarded as the rashi of rise. Leo is under the Jaimini aspect of Jupiter a benefic planet. The 10th and 11th house from Leo is very strong as its lords are placed in their own sign.

The transit of planets is also excellent for Messi as an exalted Jupiter is transiting from the third house and Saturn is moving from the sixth house both indicating great performance in sports.

Lionel Messi has won the man of the match award in all the four games Argentina has played and won in the FIFA world cup till today. He has scored 4 goals in the matches of group stages and in the knock-out game against Switzerland, which went into the extra time, he assisted in the winning goal scored by Argentina.

Astrologically The Diego Maradona won the world cup of 1986 for his country and now the time has come for his successor to repeat the history. May be............................

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Inline

Then, look how often the 7 keeps coming up in 2014? A quote from an IMF meeting - look at all the references to 7?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Can the World Cup results be faked..... apparently, yes, so what does that mean for prediction results, Germany vs. Argentina? Germany the favorite, but Argentina the favorite for astrologers...This is professional betters paradise and reminds me of the film 'the Rat Race'.....

http://nypost.com/2014/07/01/cameroon-worried-seven-bad-apples-fixed-world-cup-matches/
Quote NY Post on June 7th 2014:
"Rio - Cameroon’s football federation..will investigate allegations of match-fixing by its team at the World Cup and the possible existence of “seven bad apples” in the squad"

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/sports/soccer/fixed-matches-cast-shadow-over-world-cup.html?_r=0
Quote NY Times June 6th 2014:
"FIFA’s investigative report and related documents, which were obtained by The New York Times and have not been publicly released, raise serious questions about the vulnerability of the World Cup to match fixing. The tournament opens June 12 in Brazil........"

Cypocryphy

Can the World Cup results be faked..... apparently, yes, so what does that mean for prediction results, Germany vs. Argentina? Germany the favorite, but Argentina the favorite for astrologers...This is professional betters paradise and reminds me of the film 'the Rat Race'.....

http://nypost.com/2014/07/01/cameroon-worried-seven-bad-apples-fixed-world-cup-matches/
Quote NY Post on June 7th 2014:
"Rio - Cameroon’s football federation..will investigate allegations of match-fixing by its team at the World Cup and the possible existence of “seven bad apples” in the squad"

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/sports/soccer/fixed-matches-cast-shadow-over-world-cup.html?_r=0
Quote NY Times June 6th 2014:
"FIFA’s investigative report and related documents, which were obtained by The New York Times and have not been publicly released, raise serious questions about the vulnerability of the World Cup to match fixing. The tournament opens June 12 in Brazil........"

All further posts related to match fixing and that are of a non-astrological nature or loosely related, please direct further posts to the new thread that is here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=562617#post562617

Cypocryphy

As I stated in previous threads, I am trying new method to choose the team who will be considered as ASC/FAV and this will depends on number of winning against the other team, based on that statement:

Argentina

Odds => 3.5
Number of winnings against Germany => 9
ASC => Capricorn => Saturn (Lord#1)
MC => Scorpio => Mars (Lord#10)

Germany

Odds => 2.30
Number of winnings against Argentina=> 6
DSC => Cancer => Moon / Jupiter
IC => Pisces => Jupiter

ASC testimonies

1. Lord#10 is inside 10th House.
2. Moon will apply conjunction with ALord #1 (About 3 degrees).
3. Moon is squaring Lord#1 (6.6) degrees.

DSC testimonies

1. POF is under Sun beams (Harmful, Sport Astrology, page 90, 1st paragraph) which means good news to DSC, I am not sure what’s news type could be).

Therefore, I am expecting ASC/Argentina to win this game.

Did I miss anything ?

Ehab Atari

Ehab pointed out that the PoF is combust (not under the beams, as he said). But there are some other factors at play.

Looking at it from one method that is commonly used here, and one that I have been using for the last 10 or more games, it appears that it is a very difficult game to call. None of the significators, those being Saturn, Mercury (Germany) and Jupiter (Argentina) are in any position that supports one will win over the other. And I am using Germany as the favorites to win this game, so it is being allocated the ascendant. Without doing a large analysis, it comes down to two factors: the state of the part of fortune and the state of Jupiter, both of which are combust. The part of fortune is very close to the Sun, and here the part of fortune represents the fortune of Germany, so it would seem that Germany will have some problems in the game or may even lose. But Jupiter, the planet representing the victory of Argentina, is traditionally combust by the rays of the Sun. But Frawley considers this to be effective only by 2º. I suppose the question becomes which is being harmed more, but Frawley would only consider the PoF as being combust.

It is also interesting that the Moon will move to square Saturn in 6º (primarily because Saturn is virtually standing still). Who is Saturn? Saturn seems to signify both parties, since the Cancer is on the descendant and disposed by Saturn.

A different approach is to take the almuten of each point, and use those as significators. This provides that Germany is both Saturn and Venus. Then, Argentina is the Moon and Mars. The Moon squares Saturn, but now that Mars is a significator, it is conjoined to the north node, which is a positive testimony for Argentina.

At this point, it seems that it is so close as to be almost impossible to make an accurate judgment. I have never seen a chart like this so far. Yet, with the PoF combust, I have to give Argentina the slight edge, so Argentina should win.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

I have used another method, and even with that, the game is extremely close. This could be a one goal game. Before the game, I will predict the victor. I'm not sure how to exactly interpret it, but it seems to be that someone will score an own goal. The party that is aligned with the ascendant will lose.

Last edited:

EhabAtari

Ehab pointed out that the PoF is combust (not under the beams, as he said). But there are some other factors at play.

Looking at it from one method that is commonly used here, and one that I have been using for the last 10 or more games, it appears that it is a very difficult game to call. None of the significators, those being Saturn, Mercury (Germany) and Jupiter (Argentina) are in any position that supports one will win over the other. And I am using Germany as the favorites to win this game, so it is being allocated the ascendant. Without doing a large analysis, it comes down to two factors: the state of the part of fortune and the state of Jupiter, both of which are combust. The part of fortune is very close to the Sun, and here the part of fortune represents the fortune of Germany, so it would seem that Germany will have some problems in the game or may even lose. But Jupiter, the planet representing the victory of Argentina, is also combust by the rays of the Sun. I suppose the question becomes which is being harmed more.

It is also interesting that the Moon will move to square Saturn in 6º (primarily because Saturn is virtually standing still). Who is Saturn? Saturn seems to signify both parties, since the Cancer is on the descendant and disposed by Saturn.

A different approach is to take the almuten of each point, and use those as significators. This provides that Germany is both Saturn and Venus. Then, Argentina is the Moon and Mars. The Moon squares Saturn, but now that Mars is a significator, it is conjoined to the north node, which is a positive testimony for Argentina.

At this point, it seems that it is so close as to be almost impossible to make an accurate judgment. I have never seen a chart like this so far.
Have anybody tried Mundane or international charts ? This might help. One more thing , I thought combust is 8 degrees ? correct me if I am wrong.

Cypocryphy

Have anybody tried Mundane or international charts ? This might help. One more thing , I thought combust is 8 degrees ? correct me if I am wrong.

Ehab! Thank you! You reminded me of something. I was using traditional methods of combustion, but apparently, with this event chart, we only look for 2º of combustion. So Jupiter is not combust. I will have to take this as meaning that Argentina will win, with a slight advantage.

P.S. Combust is within 8º 30'. It's a little wider.

Melchit

People here arent imparcial. People here wants Argentina to win,

You disgust me. I thought you were serious. Can't believe i've wasted a lot of time reading your predictions.