Should I contact him? Or wait for him to contact me?

ellie04

My guy has been very quiet over the past few days. We didn't quarrel (in fact, our last contact was loving). I told him I'll be going away for a couple of days and won't see him for awhile... he said to have a safe trip and went quiet thereafter. I'm leaving tonight and he still hasn't text me. Somehow I gotta feeling he's purposely not texting me cos' he has the tendency to simmer his feelings (Not happy I said I won't see him for awhile? Trying to see if I'll text him first? I don't know).

Should I take the initiative to contact him? Or should I wait for him to do so? And will he?

--------------------

His 3rd ruler Moon is in Fall in my 1st house. The Scorpio Moon is so like his natal Moon-Pluto. Being in my house shows his desire to contact. May also be showing my feeling on this matter.

Our sigs hate Saturn (ruler of my 3rd). Hating our lack of communication and/or my trip?

Moon forms an applying square to L1 Mars in 3 units (3 days?) means he will contact me but with delay/difficulties. I can't think of any reason he CAN'T contact me so it's more likely he's holding back.

Moon trine Mercury again shows communication, right?

How do I interpret Uranus that's sitting on Dsc? Does it show his erratic behaviour?

Attachments

• Should I text.jpg
    Should I text.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Uranus on the 7th looks like the key.
Saturn/pluto/south node in the 3rd doesn't favour communications.
Moon coming to square mars is an argument in the making.
Can you leave without contacting him to give time for the situation to cool down? Whatever it is, it rattled him.
When moon trines mercury will be a more favourable time.

tikana

Can you leave without contacting him to give time for the situation to cool down? Whatever it is, it rattled him.

Moon/square/mars argument? No.. Bc
Moon does not reject mars and they are long ascension its not negative
Had moon been in tau and mars leo. Yes argumemt

ellie04

So I should not contact him? I'm planning not to actually and I'll be leaving town in a couple of hours.
So do you see him contacting me instead?

I've no idea what's rattling him (if he is). Our last conversation ended on a nice note.
What do you see in Uranus?

ElenaJ

So I should not contact him? I'm planning not to actually and I'll be leaving town in a couple of hours.
So do you see him contacting me instead?

I've no idea what's rattling him (if he is). Our last conversation ended on a nice note.
What do you see in Uranus?

Just sit tight and leave. Enjoy your vacation. Leave the rest up to mercury.
Uranus is taking a breath of air, breaking away, feeling free.

ellie04

I've left town and I didn't contact him. But like what tikana said, Moon in Scorpio loves Mars but in its own Fall so I'm inclined to think whatever issue is something within himself rather than towards me.

LovelyMissAries

I'm inclined to be more neutral about Moon in Scorpio. Typically 8th house is endings, and the Moon is the ultimate messenger. Moon in Scorpio = no messages. Moon is also not aspecting your 3H ruler (sextile separating, and 3H is Capricorn so... delays again.)

I do wonder because of Moon in Scorpio / Mars in Leo if he went out with his friends and got physically hurt or in a fight?

tikana

LovelyMissAries
8th house is not house of endings

moon in scorpio does not perform well at all esp when she is combusted or via combusta

Sunrise

My guy has been very quiet over the past few days. We didn't quarrel (in fact, our last contact was loving). I told him I'll be going away for a couple of days and won't see him for awhile... he said to have a safe trip and went quiet thereafter. I'm leaving tonight and he still hasn't text me. Somehow I gotta feeling he's purposely not texting me cos' he has the tendency to simmer his feelings (Not happy I said I won't see him for awhile? Trying to see if I'll text him first? I don't know).

Should I take the initiative to contact him? Or should I wait for him to do so? And will he?

--------------------

His 3rd ruler Moon is in Fall in my 1st house. The Scorpio Moon is so like his natal Moon-Pluto. Being in my house shows his desire to contact. May also be showing my feeling on this matter.

Our sigs hate Saturn (ruler of my 3rd). Hating our lack of communication and/or my trip?

Moon forms an applying square to L1 Mars in 3 units (3 days?) means he will contact me but with delay/difficulties. I can't think of any reason he CAN'T contact me so it's more likely he's holding back.

Moon trine Mercury again shows communication, right?

How do I interpret Uranus that's sitting on Dsc? Does it show his erratic behaviour?

You will have a contact again do not worry! He will contact you.

ellie04

UPDATE:
He went to my regular hangout and we met, so he gave me a surprise. We were happy to see each other, didn't argue but he acted jealous towards my guy friends. I still don't know why he didn't contact me. He reassured me that he still loves me and there're no other gals. He also wondered why I didn't text him. Anyway, we're back in business.