Parallel and Contra-parallel Aspects in Your Chart?

WeCareALot

I have:

Venus parallel Pluto
Mercury parallel ASC
Mars parallel MC

Sun contra-parallel Pluto
Mars contra-parallel Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune
Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune contra-parallel MC

Which ones do you have? Are they accurate/do you feel they've manifested in your life?

M

may28gemini

They're all within a 3°orb

*Sun parallel Venus
*Mercury parallel Venus
*Sun parallel Mars
*Mars parallel Chiron
Uranus parallel Neptune

Sun Contra Neptune
Moon Contra Pluto
Sun Contra Uranus

The only ones I can describe or consciously tap into those energies are the ones that have stars next to them. I am especially very sensitive to the Merc parallel to Venus. Ideas must be beautiful and harmonious with each other- those are of great concerns to me.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Sun and Uranus+Neptune parallel
Mercury in Parallel with Venus+Mars+Jupiter
Uranus+Neptune parallel Ju...whatever, lets just say all these planets are in parallel with each other :lol:

Oh also Moon is contra with Pluto

poyi

Premium Member
All between 3 mins to 1.5 degrees orb.

3rd house Sun parallel Lillith, parallel 6th and 12th house cusp, contra parallel Chiron

1st Mars parallel 2nd Pluto (whole sign is 3rd house)

4th house Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, South Node, IC and 5th house cusp, anti vertex, Polis (fixed Star) in parallel. Therefore this group all contra parallel to North node, MC and 11th house cusp, Vertex and also Part of Fortune.

I work as a nurse, providing both service and health care to others in hospital. Dealing with sufferings, death, healing/regeneration in daily basis. Since early childhood I have great desire and drive to understand the meaning of life, spiritual and practical sides of life. To observe and gather different meanings from people, the understandings so far had assisted me to understand that truth comes in different versions based on personal subjective experiences which in fact no absolute standards, no right and no wrong, therefore learned to always find something good out of all negatives.

The reality of life in fact also is the delusion and in many levels we applied deception to ourselves in order to survive instead of being truly realistic to surrender and learn from experiences like water flowing, to be at peace of the cycles of all livings and non livings.

Knowing that is a waste of life force to live in fear. Should always learn to be joyful and grateful in all situations in life. The true sufferings are all self invented, the right of freedom has always be ours but we living in our own self invented imprisonment.

poyi

Premium Member
Has anyone checked the midpoint declination

My Jupiter is at the midpoint of Moon/Pluto square.

In Ebertin, midpoint number: 0415,

"A rich and deep emotional life. Great success, lucky chances."

But Moon/Pluto midpoint can be extreme intense emotion for better or for worse and can cause major illness when it is poorly contacted.

In Parker's astrology,

"A powerfully motivated person who will achieve a great deal."

theV

Solar fire gold doesn't display this. It should.

No it does at least mine does,I am really confused whatever my sun/moon midpoint is 7'0s or 5'0s,I sent message to astro.com about it they said that my midpoint is in

Sun 8° 7'34" N
Moon 18° 7'33" S
midpoint = 5°0'00"S

but solargold fire is in 7°15'00"S