Is he interested in me?

Lily1983

I met a really handsome doctor in the A&E when I had a panic attack and felt really comfortable with him. Of course, I will most likely never see him again and I've forgotten what he said he name was (thank goodness so I don't google him because I hate that!).

It's been a week and I've just been thinking about him and although there will most likely be no relationship between us, I was just wondering and I thought about it at this time, was he interested in me?

I just want to know if I'm able to attract a man like that.

When I created the chart, the ascendant was at 1 meaning it's too early. What would that mean with a question like this? Would it mean because we don't really know each other so the question can't be asked?

I am Scorpio (Mars) and he is Taurus (Venus)

There's a lot of planets in his 5th house.

The 7th house ruler is in my 1st house.

The Moon is at 0 degree?

I see a square with my sign and the moon so I guess it's a no and nothing will come from this.

I'm just hoping that somehow we bump into each other again, but I'm definitely not going to the A&E again because I don't like hospitals and thank goodness I found out I actually am having a very bad allergies to this summer's pollen so I'm not panicking anymore on why I was having difficulty breathing.

Please don't judge me for asking this insane question, I know reality is that I will probably never see him again. It's just I felt like he wanted to keep on talking and when I told him at the end of the meeting that I just wanted to talk, he smiled and looked down. I just felt something and it was probably all in my imagination.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_is_he_interested_in_me.38462.23511.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_is_he_interested_in_me.38462.23511.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Sunrise

the chart can be read anyway.... i will agree
the earlly degree shows other things of the matter
the chart is totally valid

Lily1983

Is there any direction to how this will go or does Mars and Venus not connecting show nothing will come from this?

The 1 degree ascendant means this is still developing and could go either way? I don't know how I would ever see him again unless we bump into each other sadly.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Is there any direction to how this will go or does Mars and Venus not connecting show nothing will come from this?

The 1 degree ascendant means this is still developing and could go either way? I don't know how I would ever see him again unless we bump into each other sadly.
dear put your new question of interest with a new chart.... there we can see more ...
my wishes

IleneK

Premium Member

As Venus is in your 1st house, yes, he had an interest in you, which is what you wanted to know: could you interest a man like that? However, in this case, with him Venus in its detriment, we can see the difficulty of this matter: a doctor and his emergency patient. Clearly, you Mars are quite taken with him, given reception from Mars to Venus in Scorpio, but that kind of reception is not reciprocated from him. And then your primary significators do not apply to aspect. The early rising point aside (which points to a very premature response to this situation on your part), Moon as indicator of the unfolding of this matter applies to a difficult square with Mars. This does not look promising to me for matters to develop further beyond his having liked you in that moment. But that IS what you originally asked, and the answer to that is yes. I think that is nice to know that you can interest a guy like him. Just not this particilar guy.

rafaella

Venus in your 1st house and sign, so yes. Interesting how Venus is 8 degrees in the sign and you said you met him a week ago. So that's the timing. There is mutual reception, he is in your sign and you emotions (Moon) in sign of Venus. Venus also rules the 12th (hospitals)

Are you expecting results from your day at the hospital? Moon aspects Mars with negative reception. Not sure what this is, but with Early ASC this could be still developing.

There is not much more that is seen from the chart.

Lily1983

Is the negative reception something bad? I'm not expected at the hospital or waiting for results. I am getting a spirometry test next week with my GP to find out if I have asthma.