Will she be ok? Help please covid +

SearchingforGrey

Hi all

Well my maternal grandma (we are very close)
Got a rapid blood covid 19 test today and came up positive. Both IGM and IGG

So they already took a throat sample, blood sample and results could take up to 4 days.

I'm worried because of her age (83)
Shes got diabetes, had some heart issue (caused by her diabetes) in August 2019, hospitalized etc. Shes been managing her diabetes a lot better than before.

She lives with me, shes like a mom to me since my mom passed away 11 years ago. Shes a grandma to my two girls and I'm very worried.

So my question is

Will she be ok? About covid

If I'm reading correctly (which under the circumstances, not sure I am any more)

I would be ascendant ruled by the sun in Taurus peregrine in the 9H
(Just changed from being exalted in aries)

She would be (10th from the 10th) my 7H her 1H ruled by saturn in Aquarius, his own domicile.
Would this be considered as her house 1? Meaning she is strong and in her 1 house as in body?
Saturn is conjoined by jupiter.

Her 6th house(sicknes) would be the derived 12H ruled by the moon who is peregrine in piscis. Whos ruler jupiter in fall conjunct Saturn (grandma) in my 6h but my grandma's would be 12 house?
I also see Pluto conjunct jupiter in the same house.

I'm not sure how to read last and next moon aspect since moon is the significator for health in this chart.

Also any correction, or anything to add I greatly appreciated.

Please help me

Shes a wonderful grandma mother and great granma to my kids in my mother's absence

Thank you.

Oh and shes physically ok right now. No fever no pain etc.
She had a fever and body aches for two days back in March 19.
Could it be that she was infected but is now ok?

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Although saturn seems to be her sig in this case, as natural sig also for old people, still clarify whether is your grandma from your mother's side or your father's.

ElenaJ

Here is the chart from astro.com

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 16.33.59.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 16.33.59.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 23

ElenaJ

As you say, she is the 10th from the 10th, so 7th radical house.
Ruled by Saturn, approaching a square to Uranus, her co-ruler.
Mars is the virus, in the 7th, but past aspect, so it looks as though she had been infected, but is now a non-symptomatic carrier.
Her 6th is moon, leaving the conjunction of deceptive Neptune (not recognising the illness when it was present), sextile both Pluto and Jupiter.
It looks as though the illness is behind her.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Since you say this is your maternal grandma, she is the 10th from the 10th house = chart's 7th, so she is Saturn. Mars is in the chart's 7th, so that could mean some inflammation/ infection, normally accompanied by some fever.

Moon is in the chart's 8th, which somehow I do not like. Also, Moon's aspect will be to Jup, so she might need some med. attention in 3 days, or weeks.

Mars is also treatment counting the 10th from the chart's 7th (grandmother) and given Mars is already in her house, either she is getting treatment or might need it.

Hope she does well and please update.

PS: my reading is per the chart posted by Elena- thanks.

SearchingforGrey

As you say, she is the 10th from the 10th, so 7th radical house.
Ruled by Saturn, approaching a square to Uranus, her co-ruler.
Mars is the virus, in the 7th, but past aspect, so it looks as though she had been infected, but is now a non-symptomatic carrier.
Her 6th is moon, leaving the conjunction of deceptive Neptune (not recognising the illness when it was present), sextile both Pluto and Jupiter.
It looks as though the illness is behind her.

Hi Elena thank you, that would be the best possible thing. For her to be immune already.

One question, why is mars the virus?

ElenaJ

Because mars is virus. Not only in this chart.

Can you verify the new chart you posted, which is the exact opposite of the first one you posted?

SearchingforGrey

Hi,

Since you say this is your maternal grandma, she is the 10th from the 10th house = chart's 7th, so she is Saturn. Mars is in the chart's 7th, so that could mean some inflammation/ infection, normally accompanied by some fever.

Moon is in the chart's 8th, which somehow I do not like. Also, Moon's aspect will be to Jup, so she might need some med. attention in 3 days, or weeks.

Mars is also treatment counting the 10th from the chart's 7th (grandmother) and given Mars is already in her house, either she is getting treatment or might need it.

Thank you for your good wishes. I hope that too, shes not even aware shes positive, I've seen healthy people go into complete panic once they've been diagnosed, when before they didnt feel anything. (Husband)

So shes been fine, I will keep it from her until shes ok.

We are waiting on PCR testing. That's the lab one with blood work etc. Will update for sure

Thanks again

SearchingforGrey

Because mars is virus. Not only in this chart.

Can you verify the new chart you posted, which is the exact opposite of the first one you posted?

HI Elena I just noticed the first chart had 12 as in noon. I asked the question at midnight. So in astro I did enter midnight and it changed, I just noticed.

Does that changes everything? Please let me know.

SearchingforGrey

Hi,

Hi Aquarius could you please take a look at the chart in Original question as its different due to the error I made when entering the hour. The one I posted is verified.

ElenaJ

Ok so considering the midnight chart, your grandmother is still 7th house, but now sun.
Sun is strong in Aries, at the very last degree, so just looking at this, nothing happening.
Her 6th of illness is Saturn, opposing her the descendent.
Saturn approaches a square to Uranus, and when sun changes her situation and moves into taurus, it will conjunct Uranus.
The virus can be asymptomatic, she may have had it in March when she had the "flu" aches, and the fever.
Hopefully the tests will come out negative.
However, she should be monitored.The virus can come on very suddenly, without notice. Watch her temperature, that she doesn't develop a fever.
A dry cough is another warning signal.
Moon in her 8th is approaching the conjunction with Neptune, a deceptive situation.
Can we assume she is in isolation? No contact without mask and gloves.
Watch her carefully.

Aria Venue

Hi Aria shes my maternal grandma. I just updated chart from Astro
Thank you
Thank you.i just read your comments above that you had the time wrong
So i guess this is indeed the initial chart you asked about your grandma's health(the one with asc saturn and your grandma as sun).I just hope you didn't ask multiple times and this is the initial one, otherwise this won't be valid.
So according to this chart i am sorry but your grandma's health will deteriorate.It's a prognosis (not a diagnosis) chart and seeing sun about to lose his essential dignity and moreover aspect saturn as the greater malefic(being also in sun's detriment) is not promising.this is a red flag, regardless of the covid, since your question was whether she will get sick and not if she has already the virus.

Last edited: