Transit Uranus Opposition Pluto in 2018--Are you Ready?

soratothamax

I know there's four more months left of this year, and months more until Uranus enters Taurus. But I'm still preparing for this eventuality long before the transit hits me.

I've been observing Uranus opposition Pluto lately. Uranus in Taurus will be opposition Pluto in Scorpio in the following years (a powerful placement for Pluto).

I've been reading not so many nice things about Uranus opposition Pluto. Some people said death, losing a toe, having a horrible surgery, getting pregnant and losing their child, etc.

But there are plenty of books and websites that say all can be okay if we look at this time as a sign of growth and we seek to make changes rather than control what happens.

For myself, I'm going to have Transit Uranus in the 7th house opposition natal Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st.

I don't know what this will mean for me. But I feel Uranus's breathe down my back in very subtle ways right now. It's a creeping, lingering feeling that something is about to change. Right now, in my own mind I'm plotting ways to start changes in my life. But I don't know what upsets will occur when I do. Pluto is asking me to take control of my life, but Sun in Taurus moves slowly, cautiously (opposition).

I'm curious to know about those who've already experienced Uranus opposition Pluto in the last 20 or so years.

There was Uranus in Aquarius opposition Pluto in Leo in the 1990s through to the 2000s. A relative of mine had Uranus in 2nd opposition Pluto in the 8th (opposite Mars too). She got into a major car accident, worked at a mental institution, had a break down, quit that job, was diagnosed with a mental disorder, and moved into a bad neighborhood with her son. She wasn't able to take care of him properly and felt really down on herself about it.

Another relative of mine had Uranus in Pisces in the 8th opposition Pluto in Virgo in the 2nd. She had several relationship issues. A bunch of no-good partners that all turned out to be liars. She had a pregnancy that didn't pull through. She was a single mother, was having issues with her faith/religion, and created quite a stir in her household. She was having issues on her job, almost lost her home, and was experiencing sweeping changes with her children.

But after all they've been through, now nothing phases them. :lol:

I'm curious to know about anyone who has experienced this transit. And if you could give any words of wisdom for the next generation about to face this upheaval, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Also, I wanted to know if anyone has experienced Transit Uranus in 7th house opposition Pluto in the 1st. That sounds self-destructive, but maybe my relationships will be more affected?

Attachments

• My chart.jpg
    My chart.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Fragola

I'm not ready ... :sad:
In my chart Uranus is leaving my 7th house - goodbye 10 y relationship ... It's been very unstable and draining though I did my best to save it, to start a family and have some peace (I have Cap moon and I really dislike unstable things). So Uranus is changing signs and slowly entering my 8th house, soon it's gonna oppose Pluto and Venus in my 1st house (they're in a very tight conjunction), while Venus is my chart ruler ... Goodbye stability for good?! That is insane and I'm so tired to be honest.
Plus, I've just met a strange guy who wants some relationship ... yes, we're really attracted to each other but I'm afraid it's not gonna last, so I'm not taking a risk, it would be too hard for me. But he persuades me to re-engage myself at work, that has a lot to do with art.
Anyway, I'd really like to experience some stability in my life, but I'm afraid it's never going to happen, so I just go with the flow :crying:
Zapisz

RisingSag

When Uranus transit opposed my pluto, it also impacted several other planets in my chart, so I didn't notice it individually. Maybe because it made several positive and easier transits to other planets, I made it through relatively ok.
My life has changed though. I feel I'm on a better path.

Lin

Not everyone will have the opposition in the 7th-1st house. And I don't know any way to be prepared for the unpredictable.
Esp. with Pluto....because you don't know if you are on the right road or not. If you are then the opposition will be less painful and disruptive.
LIN

asoiaf

I have natal pluto in scorpio and taurus is my ASC.Until reading this post I had a hope for jupiter transit in scorpio 😕 how uranus transit effects me? Am I gonna divorce😢

Last edited:

Kirka

A relative of mine had Uranus in 2nd opposition Pluto in the 8th (opposite Mars too). She got into a major car accident, worked at a mental institution, had a break down, quit that job, was diagnosed with a mental disorder, and moved into a bad neighborhood with her son. She wasn't able to take care of him properly and felt really down on herself about it.

Another relative of mine had Uranus in Pisces in the 8th opposition Pluto in Virgo in the 2nd. She had several relationship issues. A bunch of no-good partners that all turned out to be liars. She had a pregnancy that didn't pull through. She was a single mother, was having issues with her faith/religion, and created quite a stir in her household. She was having issues on her job, almost lost her home, and was experiencing sweeping changes with her children.

For me it's Uranus in 2nd in opposition Pluto in the 8th (Pluto in Scorpio, 8th in Libra), also Uranus conj Mercury.
Lately I'm feeling a change coming...but I had a very positive feeling, optimistic one, as if there's a new beginning just around the corner, a breakthrough, release of accumulated energy (stale energy), something is finally happening ...until I read this that is :crying:

Joking :biggrin: I'm not afraid (maybe I should be :unsure: ) I really feel I need a change and it's almost as if this transit is itching me...if that makes sense

I also have a Grand Trine in earth (Mercury-Moon-Neptune) so it means Uranus is going to trine my Moon and Neptune.
Right now it's conj.my Sun.

Last edited: