Has anyone on here ever enter the spiritual realm without dying?

GoldenRam

Banned
Maybe a near-death experience happened or Astral travel. Something within those lines my dears.

katydid

totally-----:innocent:

I was pulled out of the ocean, unconscious, by a lifeguard---while they did CPR, I saw the bright lights and saw my ancestors, awaiting by the golden bridge. My entire life rolled past me in top speed, like watching a movie sped up to hyper speed. My Grandfather stood with me, as I decided which way to turn. I decided to stay in this world.:alien:

tr Neptune was in Scorpio, conjunct my chart ruler, Mercury in Scorpio conjunct my Descendant.

Last edited:

neptunya

There was a book about this actually, a best seller. I forgot what it is called.

But there were cases of people in a coma, telling their own experiences of what they have experienced.

ALL of them, were out of their bodies, seeing themselves on the bed and could explain in details what happened after they went into a coma. They could say what relative visited them, what they talked with them, how they were dressed, etc.

After the soul is completely detached from the body (it takes time), they got sucked in a dark tunnel or they felt they fell through a tunnel. And they woke up in a warm place (the place now is different for everyone).

But again, ALL people, no matter the religious background, they would meet with an entity of light that took different shapes depending on the person. Some saw their best friend, a parent, God, Buddha, etc. It was all to make them feel safe and comfortable.
Then that entity would touch you, and all your life would be played in your head, all your bad experiences, and you decide whether or not you want to come back.

katydid

There was a book about this actually, a best seller. I forgot what it is called.

But there were cases of people in a coma, telling their own experiences of what they have experienced.

ALL of them, were out of their bodies, seeing themselves on the bed and could explain in details what happened after they went into a coma. They could say what relative visited them, what they talked with them, how they were dressed, etc.

After the soul is completely detached from the body (it takes time), they got sucked in a dark tunnel or they felt they fell through a tunnel. And they woke up in a warm place (the place now is different for everyone).

But again, ALL people, no matter the religious background, they would meet with an entity of light that took different shapes depending on the person. Some saw their best friend, a parent, God, Buddha, etc. It was all to make them feel safe and comfortable.
Then that entity would touch you, and all your life would be played in your head, all your bad experiences, and you decide whether or not you want to come back.

I was a young teen when I experienced 'the tunnel.' It felt like I was on fast moving train and we entered a tunnel, going warp speed. And inside the tunnel, I saw a movie of my entire life, and I watched it, in seconds. Then the ultra bright light at the end of the tunnel---before I was suddenly back to consciousness, on the sand, with the lifeguards and EMT's, doing CPR.

katydid

Also, I kind of turned my life around, after this near death experience. Before it happened, I had been depressed and kind of acting out. I had been abused sexually by an uncle when I was very young, for a couple of years. And I was holding it all in. I began smoking pot and drinking as a teen and being promiscuous. :devil:

After my Neptunian Rebirth, I changed completely. I understood things I never got before. And I began taking my studies of Astrology more seriously. :innocent: