North node in Leo

Abby83

I'd like to know what other ppl think of this placement in regards to their experience with other ppl.

For me, I've met so many wonderful leo sun ppl. I've seen lots of leo's have beautiful warm qualities and good leadership and business sense. And I particularly love Leo Asc people. They really work hard to achieve their goals, have wonderful leadership and I have respect for their strength.

Now, in my opinion, when it comes to north node in leo, I find these ppl extremely self absorbed. I mean unnaturally over the top. No care for the consequences of their actions and squashing any by standers to get the attention they want. Kim Kardashian is a fantastic example. Wonder why this is. It's like they are so desperate to have the leo qualities that they go overboard.

Last edited:

katydid

I'd like to know what other ppl think of this placement in regards to their experience with other ppl.

For me, I've met so many wonderful leo sun ppl. I've seen lots of leo's have beautiful warm qualities and good leadership and business sense. And I particularly love Leo Asc people. They really work hard to achieve their goals, have wonderful leadership and I have respect for their strength.

Now, in my opinion, when it comes to north node in leo, I find these ppl extremely self absorbed. I mean unnaturally over the top. No care for the consequences of their actions and squashing any by standers to get the attention they want. Kim Kardashian is a fantastic example. Wonder why this is. It's like they are so desperate to have the leo qualities that they go overboard.

I am not sure that we can say that people with the NN in Leo indicates Kardashian-like qualities in all natives.

Mahatma Ghandi, for example....not at all like kim Kardashian....and George Harrison?

Jadi

When it's tightly conjunct another planet in Leo? Sure. It overblows the qualities of anything that it's close too. As a loose placement? Nah, it wouldn't do anything specifically. The node isn't a planet, it's a mathematical point, a roadmap for the Moon.

Abby83

I am not sure that we can say that people with the NN in Leo indicates Kardashian-like qualities in all natives.

Mahatma Ghandi, for example....not at all like kim Kardashian....and George Harrison?

It is true, some ppl are way on the other end of being more aquarian like, like the south node.

Bunraku

Ghandi had quite a salacious and scandalous private life just like Kimmy K. :devil:

Claire19

what you describe is much more Martian or Arian. I would be looking at
other aspects. North Node in Leo needs to focus on creativity, self expression,
and learning how to love on an individual basis and depending on where it is,
focus on love and children. They may appear to be selfish but they are looking to express themselves as an individual.

NRodin

I have to ask though...have you ever lived with a Leo rising? I have lived with 2 different ones from age 0-24...and i must say, almost every minute of it was a form of hell. The Scorpio IC is a very, very dangerous placement, and Leo risings have excellent PR skills, and maintain great reputations, but usually at the cost of sucking the life out of everything that it shares home space with.

sibylline

I have to ask though...have you ever lived with a Leo rising? I have lived with 2 different ones from age 0-24...and i must say, almost every minute of it was a form of hell. The Scorpio IC is a very, very dangerous placement, and Leo risings have excellent PR skills, and maintain great reputations, but usually at the cost of sucking the life out of everything that it shares home space with.

Totally, I hear this from all of those I live with. It may have something to do with the dungeon in my basement...Pluto IC has to make itself evident somehow. :happy:

NRodin

I have moon in Scorpio so i understand the fear that comes along with needing to inevitably expose yourself to an insensitive world, but thankfully I am able to keep my emotional shortcomings at bay with my abundant Aries, Aquarius, and Pisces placements. My chart creates a lot of internal cut off points that disallows energy from coming in, but enables a high energy output. I in return, attract a lot of energy thieves, which is why it is pivotal for me to cut off ties with those wishing to capitalize off of my philanthropic nature, and spot them quickly.

Leo risings attract attention, but emotionally resist this quality, so they hide behind a facade of excitement and innocence. if this person does not dive deep and look at the dark truths within, it can create a lot of confusion and bad surprises with roommates and family/spouses. This placement means that family will show you your demons, just as my sixth house Scorpio shows me my demons through the critical nature of those I serve under, whom disregard my feelings in the workplace.

These points sound purely negative, but you can transform these areas of life, and grow into a more truthful space when you shed the skins of the past which no longer protect you, as they are now impeding upon your ability to maintain intimacy.

Abby83

Haha my mother is a Leo rising and I love her to bits. Her sun is beated up in her chart though :(. She is very negative and bossy and domineering but being brought up with her I'm in charge only because she was used to being beaten up as a kid so she caves in. But she still talks and talks and bosses ppl. She keeps insisting and I just keep saying no. If you have a different opinion or decision watch out. However she has lots of good ideas that I would never come up with.

Abby83

but thankfully I am able to keep my emotional shortcomings at bay with my abundant Aries, Aquarius, and Pisces placements. My chart creates a lot of internal cut off points that disallows energy from coming in, but enables a high energy output. I in return, attract a lot of energy thieves, which is why it is pivotal for me to cut off ties with those wishing to capitalize off of my philanthropic nature, and spot them quickly.

I'm very interested to see what a chart would show in relation to someone who can cut off energy and have high energy output. Mainly because this is what I lack. I too am someone who is philanthropous and find these ppl just chase you like the bl*ody plague.

NRodin

I'm very interested to see what a chart would show in relation to someone who can cut off energy and have high energy output. Mainly because this is what I lack. I too am someone who is philanthropous and find these ppl just chase you like the bl*ody plague.

Well we're pretty similar then I think, what I really meant was I have a hard time receiving anything positive from anyone because I feel guilty for taking it, but I still get very emotionally moved by everything. I too attract a lot of, lets say, thirsty people, which is to be expected when you have strong Aquarius placements. I am really starting to crack down on reading body language, and reflecting upon experiences with people I have had recently. For example, my father wants to supports me, a lot financially or through giving me things, which isn't exactly what I need but I notice his intention and that means a lot to me; I just met up with my old roommate, and noticed that I gave him a lot of advice for a few hours about his life, and he barely gave me anything in return such as interest in my life, or an attempt to encourage me in an any way, and he also isn't the type to even buy someone a coffee or food just as a small gift or token, where as I did that all of the time in your friendship. So I notice that he really isn't adding anything to my life and I am deciding to cut that out. He has an abundant life but believes he as nothing, which is a manipulative tactic to get others to appeal to emotion and hand out charity. This old roommate has almost 100k saved up and I am in debt, and he gladly will take money and offerings from me without desiring to do the same in return. This is my fault as I need to cut my energy output off, which I am taking accountability for.

It's crucial to learn to be mindful, and to see how your body reacts to different people. Make decisions off of who to be around based on how you feel and not history or habits, as we tend to attract those who resemble our home life since we feel comfortable there. If you're still bringing these people in it is because you believe your role is to feed others without getting anything in return, and this belief must change into one where you only give to others who deserve and appreciate your offering. Giving is a great thing, but not when people feed off of you without even realizing how much you did for them: this is enabling an addict, or partaking in an unconscious sponsorship.

Abby83

Well we're pretty similar then I think, what I really meant was I have a hard time receiving anything positive from anyone because I feel guilty for taking it, but I still get very emotionally moved by everything. I too attract a lot of, lets say, thirsty people, which is to be expected when you have strong Aquarius placements. I am really starting to crack down on reading body language, and reflecting upon experiences with people I have had recently. For example, my father wants to supports me, a lot financially or through giving me things, which isn't exactly what I need but I notice his intention and that means a lot to me; I just met up with my old roommate, and noticed that I gave him a lot of advice for a few hours about his life, and he barely gave me anything in return such as interest in my life, or an attempt to encourage me in an any way, and he also isn't the type to even buy someone a coffee or food just as a small gift or token, where as I did that all of the time in your friendship. So I notice that he really isn't adding anything to my life and I am deciding to cut that out. He has an abundant life but believes he as nothing, which is a manipulative tactic to get others to appeal to emotion and hand out charity. This old roommate has almost 100k saved up and I am in debt, and he gladly will take money and offerings from me without desiring to do the same in return. This is my fault as I need to cut my energy output off, which I am taking accountability for.

It's crucial to learn to be mindful, and to see how your body reacts to different people. Make decisions off of who to be around based on how you feel and not history or habits, as we tend to attract those who resemble our home life since we feel comfortable there. If you're still bringing these people in it is because you believe your role is to feed others without getting anything in return, and this belief must change into one where you only give to others who deserve and appreciate your offering. Giving is a great thing, but not when people feed off of you without even realizing how much you did for them: this is enabling an addict, or partaking in an unconscious sponsorship.

I agree and can relate to everything you said. I particularly like the part where you say that there is a time when you need to realise you are giving too much to everyone, not getting the same in return, and then selectively choosing who you will give to. When it comes to giving ppl, we want to give to everyone. I at least feel like I want to nurture and love everyone but I keep getting proven time and time again just what awful ppl out there don't care about it anyway. I think in terms of I what I would like given to me but other ppl don't always want that. I've also been on the other end though, being too much of the victim to notice what's going on around me. In times like that, misery loves company so I figure working on myself is best. I too feel guilty though when I'm enjoying myself during times of difficulty. But that has to stop.

I also find it difficult to receive positivity. Maybe it's because of guilt, but I'm so used to ppl being critical and negative with me that if someone says something positive I can sometimes fall too far on the other side and think that person is an angel from above and out of the ordinary. And then I put them on a pedastool, when really, all I needed was to have more faith in me. We sound very aquarian like and I find lots of Aquarians get stomped on because of their strong need to be social and humanitarian.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Last edited:

NRodin

I agree and can relate to everything you said. I particularly like the part where you say that there is a time when you need to realise you are giving too much to everyone, not getting the same in return, and then selectively choosing who you will give to. When it comes to giving ppl, we want to give to everyone. I at least feel like I want to nurture and love everyone but I keep getting proven time and time again just what awful ppl out there don't care about it anyway. I think in terms of I what I would like given to me but other ppl don't always want that. I've also been on the other end though, being too much of the victim to notice what's going on around me. In times like that, misery loves company so I figure working on myself is best. I too feel guilty though when I'm enjoying myself during times of difficulty. But that has to stop.

I also find it difficult to receive positivity. Maybe it's because of guilt, but I'm so used to ppl being critical and negative with me that if someone says something positive I can sometimes fall too far on the other side and think that person is an angel from above and out of the ordinary. And then I put them on a pedastool, when really, all I needed was to have more faith in me. We sound very aquarian like and I find lots of Aquarians get stomped on because of their strong need to be social and humanitarian.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

It's a very tough cycle! Lol, trust me, I am so aware of myself yet I fall into similar traps time and time again, but if you can bring that awareness with you at all times, you can see the patterns and make the changes more easily.

I am glad I was able to help a little bit, and thank you for your kind words :joyful:.